• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You sure no one was talking about it?
Why the hell do you keep focusing on this? MGK's logic manipulation has proven to be superior to the laws countless times (literally his profile has Greater Law Manipulation).
In addition to this being an absurd generalization, a verse can place hax sub-skills as superior to the skills themselves.
Logic manipulation in MGK is superior to basically everything in the verse.

Besides the but, you should see these two CRTS that talk about Logic Manipulation.
In neither case did Logic Manipulation become a subskill of Law Manipulation, DT himself says that one should not be considered a subskill, Logic Manipulation had only been moved to Law Manipulation because it has similar effects, and they did not consider It is significant to create a page for Logic Manipulation.

Last edited:
Yeah, you can ho ahead and compile all the votes you want but the FRA train is useless. What can Dante do against venuzdonoa?
In this fight, the people's favorite wins, not the strongest (like battles on Youtube).
This definitely shouldn't count as a victory when Dante can't do anything against Venuz.

Last edited:
Anos has limited law manipulation, and Venuzdonoa has law manipulation.

Is Anos' law manipulation really only limited? He was able to use a spell to alter the basic laws of the test his friends took so as to make incorrect answers and even "I don't know" into correct answers worthy of 100% grades. Although that seemed to only affect the entity grading the test, but then he was only manipulating the laws governing the test itself.

Still, it seems there's still the issue of demon madness hax, and both of these two have layers of resistance to law hax it would appear.

Is Anos' law manipulation really only limited? He was able to use a spell to alter the basic laws of the test his friends took so as to make incorrect answers and even "I don't know" into correct answers worthy of 100% grades. Although that seemed to only affect the entity grading the test, but then he was only manipulating the laws governing the test itself.

Still, it seems there's still the issue of demon madness hax, and both of these two have layers of resistance to law hax it would appear.
That's the point, people are obviously trying to say that Logic Manipulation is just a sub-skill of Law Manipulation and that it is weaker than it just so that Arnos can't do anything against Dante, despite Logic Manipulation itself demonstrating it several times be above Law Manipulation and even has the Greatest Law Manipulation.
Of course, in addition to these two CRTS about Logic Manipulation, where at no point did they agree that Logic Manipulation is a subskill of Law Manipulation, but rather just moved it to Law Manipulation because they both do similar things:
DT himself says that neither should be considered a sub-skill of the other, in addition to in addition to saying whether one is superior or at the same level as the other, it depends on the verse.

Last edited:
Maybe just make a page dedicated to Anos's Logic Manipulation, and what powers it has in the context of MGK.
I think they already thought about doing this once.
We currently only have 4 translated volumes, so it is possible that we currently do not have enough information to do this.

That's the point, people are obviously trying to say that Logic Manipulation is just a sub-skill of Law Manipulation and that it is weaker than it just so that Arnos can't do anything against Dante, despite Logic Manipulation itself demonstrating it several times be above Law Manipulation and even has the Greatest Law Manipulation.
Of course, in addition to these two CRTS about Logic Manipulation, where at no point did they agree that Logic Manipulation is a subskill of Law Manipulation, but rather just moved it to Law Manipulation because they both do similar things:
DT himself says that neither should be considered a sub-skill of the other, in addition to having people say that it depends on the context of the verse.
... Okay... I think we're not on the same page here. Rather than attempting to create a new ability solely for Anos, we should be looking into the application as fitting the existing ability, Law Manipulation. Unless I'm mistaken about how the spell manipulating that test worked, that was a clear case of law manipulation. If it can be taken to other areas, that is a badass ability, no need for new classifications.

Please allow me to explain this below.

Logic, by definition, is based on laws. Logic dictates that you will fall and die if you fall out of a plane only because the laws of physics have dictated that any object in such a position will fall at a certain velocity and continue falling until stopped. Logic in and of itself is entirely built on laws. Thus, law manipulation is the deeper ability, making all the logic stuff somewhat redundant when law manipulation is already there.

Logic, by definition, is based on laws. Logic dictates that you will fall and die if you fall out of a plane only because the laws of physics have dictated that any object in such a position will fall at a certain velocity and continue falling until stopped. Logic in and of itself is entirely built on laws. Thus, law manipulation is the deeper ability, making all the logic stuff somewhat redundant when law manipulation is already there.
Your personal reason isn't mean the verse power should follow that reason, by your logic, everything like CM hax, Law hax, Fate hax is under reality warping hax, thus resist reality warping hax allow one to resist every of its subhaxes.

Even then going by your logic that logic hax is under law hax, unless the character demonstrate the ability to resist law hax that shit on logic, then said character aren't resist it, period, this wiki prevent NLF, resist a hax doesn't suddenly make you resist all kind of it application, for example, resist soul destruction doesn't mean you also resist soul absorption despite both of them under soul manipulation, resist time acceleration doesn't make you also resist time stop or time rewind, despite they all under time manipulation
... Okay... I think we're not on the same page here. Rather than attempting to create a new ability solely for Anos, we should be looking into the application as fitting the existing ability, Law Manipulation. Unless I'm mistaken about how the spell manipulating that test worked, that was a clear case of law manipulation. If it can be taken to other areas, that is a badass ability, no need for new classifications.
It isn't attempting to creates an ability solely for Anos, his Logic hax is distinct from Law hax, just that not many characters will have link to the page, there are like 2 characters i know will have it, the power is pretty common, just those have it not really have profile on this wiki. Also even then, anyone can have ability solely for them, not just Anos privilege, if they demonstrate the feat

Your personal reason isn't mean the verse power should follow that reason, by your logic, everything like CM hax, Law hax, Fate hax is under reality warping hax, thus resist reality warping hax allow one to resist every of its subhaxes.
Arguably reality is not so much above law and concept but adjacent to them, even partly governed by them in fact.
Even then going by your logic that logic hax is under law hax, unless the character demonstrate the ability to resist law hax that shit on logic, then said character aren't resist it, period,
Much law hax counters logic, and logic manipulation doesn't have a page because it was rejected, so even this is hypothetical at best.
this wiki prevent NLF, resist a hax doesn't suddenly make you resist all kind of it application, for example, resist soul destruction doesn't mean you also resist soul absorption despite both of them under soul manipulation,
Soul absorption is technically two haxes, absorption and soul manipulation, wrapped into one.
resist time acceleration doesn't make you also resist time stop or time rewind, despite they all under time manipulation
I think a lot of the time they do treat it like simple resistance to time manipulation. Time stop and rewind are generally considered stronger uses of it though.
It isn't attempting to creates an ability solely for Anos, his Logic hax is distinct from Law hax, just that not many characters will have link to the page, there are like 2 characters i know will have it, the power is pretty common, just those have it not really have profile on this wiki. Also even then, anyone can have ability solely for them, not just Anos privilege, if they demonstrate the feat
So, a new ability, that has already been rejected by Don'tTalkDT, solely for two characters, being argued for in a versus thread? Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Now, since I can't even argue for upgrading Anos' Law Manipulation without Anos fans diving down my throat, shall we go back to discussing layers and resistances?

Currently I don't see resistance to type 3 madness hax on Anos' page, so that seems like a solid wincon to me. I also see multiple layers for fear, with that immunity issue having always been meaningless here due to how it compared to fear haxing inanimate objects.

So, how many layers is Anos' fear resistance?

Currently, I'll vote Dante via madness hax type 3.

Last edited:
I don't know if there's really any point in continuing this thread but anyway...

In MG, logic is something superior laws and includes all the rules (the ones I remember from Dereck), but a type 4 acausal beins that is fundamentally outside of those rules, laws, and causalities is inherently unaffected by it.

This is quite possible, especially considering that the abilities Dante has resistance to can affect type 4 acausal beings. (You can look at the page, even the lower tier demons have type 4 acausality.)

There is no need for it to be written very specifically as "logic" in the verse for us to know that he has resistance to such abilities, and it is unreasonable to ask for this.

It's like requiring a statement that a space containing infinite multiverses is "infinite" in order to assume that it is infinite.

In MG, logic is something superior laws and includes all the rules (the ones I remember from Dereck), but a type 4 acausal beins that is fundamentally outside of those rules, laws, and causalities is inherently unaffected by it.

This is quite possible, especially considering that the abilities Dante has resistance to can affect type 4 acausal beings. (You can look at the page, even the lower tier demons have type 4 acausality.)
Wow wow, now i have urge to agree @Bobsican idea that we should remove all the resistance default given by Acausality 4, people nowaday somehow extend the resistance gained from Aca 4 into completely different thing that not related to the term acausal

Mehhh... To be more accurate.

What you call "reality warping" is the general name for this, it depends on how you do it.

You can do this with CM, law with hax, fate with hax... This is not always assumed. "What matters is which use of reality warping you resist or use."

But, some haxs work similarly in this regard, for example law hax and causality hax. Logic hax was seen as basically one level below or equivalent to these.

Wow wow, now i have urge to agree @Bobsican idea that we should remove all the resistance default given by Acausality 4, people nowaday somehow extend the resistance gained from Aca 4 into completely different thing that not related to the term acausal
I'm looking for some relevance??? But I couldn't find it. Did you know that laws and causalities or "rules in the verse" (or whatever) work almost the same regarding type 4 acausality in Wiki?

Venuzdonoa's page has Fate Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Logic Manipulation all listed as separate things.

No, he destroyed the logic that incorrect answers can't be used to pass an exam, even made it possible for one to attain a score of 150/100. Where did you see anything about destroying laws there? Vol 6 has it destroying the logic of something without a mind being unable to think and has them thinking afterwards. Law Manipulation also doesn't make you do shit like ignoring the paradox of omnipotence

Lemme say it again. Two different forms of passive Power null that destroys whatever power that tries to affect him. None of Dante's abilities are even going to work. Dante's resistances are useless too "Greater Law Manipulation (Destroyed the Logic that a holy being cannot be affected by holy attacks thus negating it's resistance)". Everyone voting Dante has basically ignored everything in Anos arsenal including Venuzdonoa that has a shit ton of layers to it's hax, hax Dante can't resist, makes Dante's resistance meaningless etc not to get into Anos who will resist everything Dante has after experiencing it once (sometimes he adapts without needing to experience the attack)
Not when Logic predates the fundamental laws, fate and concepts of reality, is superior to it already.

Why the double post lol??, @Georredannea15 is cursed
You can do this with CM, law with hax, fate with hax... This is not always assumed. "What matters is which use of reality warping you resist or use."

But, some haxs work similarly in this regard, for example law hax and causality hax. Logic hax was seen as basically one level below or equivalent to these.
you contradicted yourself here, literally ou admit that what matter is which use of reality warping you resist or use, then process to do generalization fallacies, that logic hax and law hax similar so resist law hax mean resist law hax, so since you generalized both powers like that i want to ask, is resist logic hax allow one to resist law hax??
I'm looking for some relevance??? But I couldn't find it. Did you know that laws and causalities or "rules in the verse" (or whatever) work almost the same regarding type 4 acausality in Wiki?
And somehow i don't see Aca 4 page give resistance to law hax by default, unless it is a sematically law of causality

The guy edited his comment and i completely not aware, anyway not try to be rude here but
Much law hax counters logic, and logic manipulation doesn't have a page because it was rejected, so even this is hypothetical at best.
We don't give resistance to a character without them showing it even if a power somewhat is a subset of other power and character resist said other power, if they don't resist, then they will not resist, period, show me proof that logic also includes in law in DMC verse then Dante gonna resist logic hax, not generalised that on the wiko page logic is a subset hax of law then magically Dante get a resistance to what not even exist in his verse
I think a lot of the time they do treat it like simple resistance to time manipulation. Time stop and rewind are generally considered stronger uses of it though.
No, this is not a situation where Concept type 1 > type 2 or Time stop > time slow. Time rewind or time accelerate, or time stop is completely different from each other, no such a thing as stronger use or weaker use

Anyway, idrc about this match, i just don't like when people generalized power just to neft the opposition, that also extend to MGK side as well, (thought i still not see it yet but whatever)

Venuzdonoa's page has Fate Manipulation
Resisted
, Conceptual Manipulation,
multi layers of Resistance
Law Manipulation, Logic Manipulation all listed as separate things.
... Then make a page for Logic manipulation, if you can get past Don'tTalkDT having already rejected it.
No, he destroyed the logic that incorrect answers can't be used to pass an exam, even made it possible for one to attain a score of 150/100. Where did you see anything about destroying laws there?
...That is also built on laws, but whatever. Like I said, I can't even argue for upgrading his law manipulation from limited to actually proper without his fans diving down my throat.
Lemme say it again.
... That's what I get for trying to upgrade his Law Manipulation... Hostility... No wonder Anos vs the Llama became the new Goku vs Superman...
Two different forms of passive Power null that destroys whatever power that tries to affect him.
Resisted.
Dante's resistances are useless too "Greater Law Manipulation (Destroyed the Logic that a holy being cannot be affected by holy attacks thus negating it's resistance)".
That's law manipulation, which is resisted. And the pages say that Anos has limited law manipulation, and Venuzdonoa has law manipulation. Even if we treat the limited thing as any more than worthless, that's still two or three layers described.
Everyone voting Dante has basically ignored everything in Anos arsenal including Venuzdonoa that has a shit ton of layers to it's hax, hax Dante can't resist
Looks like most of it is resisted, and still no resistance to type 3 madness hax. Still voting Dante, but I said for now because I was open to listen, albeit not to be told to go **** myself. No wonder Anos' page had to be locked...
not to get into Anos who will resist everything Dante has after experiencing it once (sometimes he adapts without needing to experience the attack)
Dante also has adaptive evolution, and I'm pretty sure making those assumptions is something of an NLF here.
Not when Logic predates the fundamental laws, fate and concepts of reality, is superior to it already.
Great, make the page, even after DT said no. Until then, irrelevant.

I'm sick of these people's attitude. Still voting Dante via type 3 madness hax.

Can like both side just stop the ad hominems??

This is getting embarrassing.
I suggested an upgrade to Anos' Law Manipulation, and politely asked for answers and got told I was garbage both times, so I grew sick of the attitude. Either way, there's still no resistance to madness type 3.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure current DMC Concept is type 2 while Venuz is type 1, unless something changed and again i'm not aware (because busy lol)

And Anos also has his own RE, madness hax can't work for long, and even if Dante successfully strike Anos, he can come back

Can like both side just stop the ad hominems??

This is getting embarrassing.
Uh oh.....idk if this also including me, byt if it is, i'm sorry
I politely asked for answers and got told to go and die, so I grew sick of the attitude.
What???

And Anos also has his own RE, madness hax can't work for long, and even if Dante successfully strike Anos, he can come back
You reckon? The madness hax tends to be pretty nasty, pretty quickly. And demons all have some cheap reactive evolution. If he can come back even from all of that then it becomes a stomp anyway.
I .... See. Then stop the debate and ask the next person to stop with that attitude. Other people will pitch in stop the bad attitude.

Don't get carried away in frustration please, others are here to help.
Okay, fine.

RE from Dante would maintain the status quo.

I'm pretty sure current DMC Concept is type 2 while Venuz is type 1, unless something changed and again i'm not aware (because busy lol)
Yeah DMC is type 2.

Uh oh.....idk if this also including me, byt if it is, i'm sorry
Not an issue.

RE from Dante would maintain the status quo.
I seriously don't remember where Dante RE could allow him to.....eh..........evolve his ability to overcome his opponent resistance, probably it lost somewhere in my memories space since i supporting too many verses at this point

You reckon? The madness hax tends to be pretty nasty, pretty quickly. And demons all have some cheap reactive evolution. If he can come back even from all of that then it becomes a stomp anyway.
I mean, it is on Anos page, same ability will not work on him twice and even if it work on him then Dante kill him, he will return back and resist it, Anos has Mid-Godly and High-Godly via Agroment, especially Agroment is a spell that take advantage of enemy attack as regeneration cataclyst, so Dante attack will actually help him regen better, and even if Dante do not attack, Anos RE will kick in, that is if we not taking Venuzdonoa in this, that sword haxes is passive

More layers
multi layers of Resistance
Which isn't anywhere on his profile or the Demon Physiology page plus DMC supporters already said he can't do anything against CM 1
... Then make a page for Logic manipulation, if you can get past Don'tTalkDT having already rejected it.
There's a difference between being rejected and not being useful. The reason the page wasn't created is because there's barely a handful of characters who have it
...That is also built on laws, but whatever. Like I said, I can't even argue for upgrading his law manipulation from limited to actually proper without his fans diving down my throat.
Keep it up and I'll report you for spreading hate. Say whatever you want about me (I'll eventually report you for the false accusation too) but keep the members of the community who aren't even here out of your mouth
... That's what I get for trying to upgrade his Law Manipulation... Hostility... No wonder Anos vs the Llama became the new Goku vs Superman...
Like I said above, keep it up with the hate and generalization
Resisted.
He isn't resisting anything with more layers than him not to mention there are 2 applications of power null (offensive and defensive). Venuzdonoa isn't passively stopping him from using his powers, it's passively destroying any power that attempts to affect Anos
That's law manipulation, which is resisted. And the pages say that Anos has limited law manipulation, and Venuzdonoa has law manipulation. Even if we treat the limited thing as any more than worthless, that's still two or three layers described.
More layers
Looks like most of it is resisted, and still no resistance to type 3 madness hax. Still voting Dante, but I said for now because I was open to listen, albeit not to be told to go **** myself. No wonder Anos' page had to be locked...
Now quote where I ever told you to go eff yourself considering this is what, the 4th time I've interacted with you in this thread? The only person who has been hostile here is you but you can go on crying wolf
Dante also has adaptive evolution, and I'm pretty sure making those assumptions is something of an NLF here.

Great, make the page, even after DT said no. Until then, irrelevant.

I'm sick of these people's attitude. Still voting Dante via type 3 madness hax.
Carry on just don't be surprised when you find yourself in the RvR thread. I'm the one who made the mistake of engaging you again despite previously telling myself not to

Which isn't anywhere on his profile or the Demon Physiology page plus DMC supporters already said he can't do anything against CM 1
Type 1, yeah okay, that's fine.
There's a difference between being rejected and not being useful. The reason the page wasn't created is because there's barely a handful of characters who have it
It's still a bit messy. Arguably it becomes a different matter of law manipulation in practice anyway.
Keep it up and I'll report you for spreading hate. Say whatever you want about me (I'll eventually report you for the false accusation too) but keep the members of the community who aren't even here out of your mouth
I should clarify that the go and die thing is said in China in lieu of the Western swear words. I'm part Chinese, that's where the cultural cross comes in. Still, I'll change it for accuracy's sake, as it clearly isn't taken the same way here.
He isn't resisting anything with more layers than him not to mention there are 2 applications of power null (offensive and defensive). Venuzdonoa isn't passively stopping him from using his powers, it's passively destroying any power that attempts to affect Anos
... Maybe. Technically it's still power null.
Now quote where I ever told you to go eff yourself considering this is what, the 4th time I've interacted with you in this thread? The only person who has been hostile here is you but you can go on crying wolf
In all fairness, you were aggressive. I realize that these discussions bug supporters because they read as attacks on the franchise, so if we can all calm down that would be good. I will however apologize as I admit I'm more reactive than I normally am. Much of my frustration is from other stuff, and you are right that I shouldn't be directing it at you, I apologize.

Already done.

Just .... stop already.
These are being directed towards wrong person. My attitude has been mostly apathetic until now compared to his. He's spreading hate towards members of the MGK community who are not even participating here not to mention the false accusations of "go f*ck yourself" or telling him to go die especially in the latter case considering such comments earn an instant perma ban

Last edited:
I don't know if there's really any point in continuing this thread but anyway...

There is no need for it to be written very specifically as "logic" in the verse for us to know that he has resistance to such abilities, and it is unreasonable to ask for this.

It's like requiring a statement that a space containing infinite multiverses is "infinite" in order to assume that it is infinite.
Just dont compare context from one verse to the other verse. One acausal is like this and other is like that

It is like say all the universe from all verse is same, because it consider as universe

Why the double post lol??, @Georredannea15 is cursed

you contradicted yourself here, literally ou admit that what matter is which use of reality warping you resist or use, then process to do generalization fallacies, that logic hax and law hax similar so resist law hax mean resist law hax, so since you generalized both powers like that i want to ask, is resist logic hax allow one to resist law hax??
Read more carefully, I said that this only applies to Acausality type 4 because with such cases, wiki causality equates the rules in law and verse. Just being independent of the one also gives resistance to others.

And don't ask me why i was do double post:eek:
And somehow i don't see Aca 4 page give resistance to law hax by default, unless it is a sematically law of causality
You can look again. A character independent of the laws takes type 4 Acasuality and also takes resistance to Causalities. The same is for the opposite

Read more carefully, I said that this only applies to Acausality type 4 because with such cases, wiki causality equates the rules in law and verse. Just being independent of the one also gives resistance to others.
It's because of things like this that bobsican is attempting to revise Acausality 4. It only gives unconventional to causality hax and fate manipulation, stuff like precognition and law hax are dependent on feats or how it's treated in verse.

Aca 4 is operating on a different cause-effect relationship. Should said relationship refer directly to the laws of causality, it's still limited to only laws that govern causality not all laws (unless ofc the verse notes it applies to all laws).

Back