• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Despair, Madness, Fear any negative emotion is already a power up for Demons in DMC, they still get trashed by Dante.

So I don't see how it's helping Anos.

So does Dante, he has also shown progressive build up of resistance to increaseing ailments.
To what extent? Anos RE comes in two forms the normal one allowing him instantly adapt to attacks before they affect him and then the one on steroids. A previous MG thread already clarified multiple scenarios where layering hax is simply done with an increase in magic power with the same pertaining to resistance still Anos adapts instantly.

Dante still has no counter to any of Venuzdonoa's powers which are layered like CM 1, Law, Fate manipulation, Greater Power null, Logic Manipulation, Resistance Negation as well power modification which will take control of all his abilities meanwhile Anos will adapt to all his stuff faster than Dante's RE can layer it. So long as Venuzdonoa is in play, Dante has no wincons here.

I don't freaking know at this point, the debate start getting confusing lol
Average Viet moment.

So the Wincons
Dante (Madness hax)
Anos (Venuzdonoa conceptual nuke and RE)

Dante can't put Anos down nor incap and Venuz can one-shot permanently killing Dante.

Op didn't specify so SBA-kun mean strongest forms aka SDT
Anos and his Sword get haxxed passively and can't do anything (because regen doesn't counter these types of hax's unles it's specified) and Dante gets his Concept haxxed too.

BTW Madness Hax works via Fear Hax, because the Fear Hax is so much that it directly causes madness. Basically, it's way better than a baseline fear hax because it directly makes you go crazy aside from having fear. Resisting this amount of fear is MUCH MORE IMPRESSIVE than just resisting baseline fear without further context, or baseline fear hax at that.
Also, Power Null wouldn't work against this since this hax is both Perception-Based and Aura-Based, so they would get haxxed either way.

How many layers do both have???? I keep on hearing both sides mentioning layered hax GG but nobody bothers actually posting the amount of layers.

We have posted ours already on how potent our passives are above.
On this page? No not really. Perhaps on the earlier pages but I'm not about to sift through 5 pages of mindless arguing to find the layers for both. That'd be the equivalent of me trying to find a piece of hay in a stack of needles (even harder than finding a needle in a haystack.)

It's not that hard of a request. Just post the layers again so everyone that's new to the thread can see and vote based upon that.

Again, no one is remotely even implying Dante can tank the sword. It's like you guys aren't reading the arguments.
I did read, and i'm now seeing dudes asking for layers and i'm asking why? I would understand if it were a battle of equal abilities, but we're talking about who one-shot the other.
Then you have something like this
Scaling chain.

incon, if anos gets haxxed he will kill himself since that’s a secondary effect of the hax but dante will get hit by the sword, if it is passive ofc.

I mean, incon is the most likely outcome given both passives
incon, if anos gets haxxed he will kill himself since that’s a secondary effect of the hax but dante will get hit by the sword, if it is passive ofc.
If the Madness hax would last even after Anos rebuilt with a new mind body and soul and even if somehow Anos destroyed his own source with Venuzdonoa or Bezbed then it would be an Incon, but I doubt it would last even after Anos destroyed his own concept and regenerated back.
since you are the role model
:worried~1:

Dante FRA
Counted.

If the Madness hax would last even after Anos was rebuilt with a new mind body and soul and even if somehow Anos destroyed his own source with Venuzdonoa or Bezbed then it would be an Incon, but I doubt it would last even after Anos destroyed his own concept and regenerated back.

:worried~1:

Counted.
Doesn’t he negate his own shit?

Back