• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I like Dante a lot better than Anus Voldigay but I'm not that blind.

He has type 1 CM which is vastly better than anything Dante has. One tap with Venzu and it's over.

Gigachad redcoat gets steam rolled tbh.
Wait? Didn't DMC had Type 1 Cm?

Just .... stop already.
You should suggest Random to stop spreading misinformation. LMAO

LN Volume 04 Keyword.
  • Order: The various laws that compose the world, such as time, creation, and destruction, and the power of the gods maintaining those laws. Every order in existence has a god presiding over it.
Order is Laws in verse Venozdonor is not Manipulating order. It's Manipulating Logic which surpasses Order. This is just inverse mechanism. Logic > Laws/Fate/Concepts.

Take Yogiri for example his death manipulation surpasses anything in Instant death. Doesn't mean any Law Manipulation > Death Manipulation in Instant death.

Some verses has some abilities above others Despite however which wiki treats it here. So I hope Dante supporters stop this misconceptions and move on with proper arguments

I like Dante a lot better than Anus Voldigay but I'm not that blind.

He has type 1 CM which is vastly better than anything Dante has. One tap with Venzu and it's over.

Gigachad redcoat gets steam rolled tbh.
I think you are mistaken, they aren't arguing Dante can tank the sword concept stuff, they are arguing Anus will be trying to yeet himself because scary spooky demon shit before he even gets the chance to draw the sword

cm 1 = auto win is what I am seeing here, even tho the sword will still get haxxed due to the inanimate objects bs along with anos before they even do anything.

I think you are mistaken, they aren't arguing Dante can tank the sword concept stuff, they are arguing Anus will be trying to yeet himself because scary spooky demon shit before he even gets the chance to draw the sword
Venuz can act passive and by itself so Anos holding it doesn't matter that much.
cm 1 = auto win that’s not true.
Nuke Conceptual Destruction yes.

Thats good. The sword is getting haxed too tho
We are in a passive vs passive situation, Madness Hax vs Conceptual Destruction and even is venuz is destroyed it can regenerate back while dante is getting permanently destroyed, so yeah.

We are in a passive vs passive situation, Madness Hax vs Conceptual Destruction and even is venuz is destroyed it can regenerate back while dante is getting permanently destroyed, so yeah.
So basically Dante is dead, the sword is catatonic and Anus is constantly trying to kill himself because of the madness stuff.

I'm fine with that outcome.

Edit: I'm voting for incon because of the above

So basically Dante is dead, the sword is catatonic and Anus is constantly trying to kill himself because of the madness stuff.

I'm fine with that outcome.

Edit: I'm voting for incon because of the above

Sorry can you share the Scans for what you said I don't find it in the Dante profile. I might have missed it may be. It be helpful if you can share the scans.

Viet point already cover this, Anos has RE, if he's already affected by the madness hax and is killed, he will get his whole body, mind and sould reconstructed and thus came back with resistance due to his RE and Sword has AE Type 1 based on Type 1 concept so unless you can prove that Dante's hax can interact with that he ain't doing anything to Venuz.

Sorry can you share the Scans for what you said I don't find it in the Dante profile. I might have missed it may be. It be helpful if you can share the scans.
Pretty sure you guys went all over it during the last 4 pages of discussion. Gilver even posted some stuff there but if you wanna look for yourself just go for his demon physiology and DMC2 key

Viet point already cover this, Anos has RE, if he's already affected by the madness hax and is killed, he will get his whole body, mind and sould reconstructed and thus came back with resistance due to his RE and Sword has AE Type 1 based on Type 1 concept so unless you can prove that Dante's hax can interact with that he ain't doing anything to Venuz.
From what I see Anus doesn't resist 4D stuff so... Also apparently other countered that earlier.

The sword may be a problem with that kind of AE. But it's irrelevant if Anus is already nuts from just being near Dante.

Also kinda curious, why is the sword type 1 if the description doesn't have anything like that?

Reactive Evolution (The same ability does not work on him twice)
The description is wrong considering he has adapted to abilities instantly without them getting the chance to work on him in the first place.

It's not like madness hax is a foreign concept either in Maou
The curse of Kaihiram, who continued to die endlessly, became more powerful with each death.
Surrendering to the current of the cursed slush, I began to sink deeper and deeper to the bottom, and the deeper I sank, the stronger the curse of the slush became, trying to eat away at my body and foundation. The anti-magic broke down and the slush touched my body. If I protect myself from it, I won’t be able to get to the place I need.

Curse my source.

I exposed the source instead of the body and took the damned slush into it. A sickening pain pierced me, and a maddening curse began to penetrate my ears non-stop. I sank deeper and the curse became stronger. Felt by Kaihiram, at the moment of approaching death, the pain rebounded into me, intensifying several times. I waited patiently, enduring the pain and the cursed voice, until I saw the coffin of darkness, in which was the source of the curse - Kaihiram.
Madness hax itself can be resisted with merely anti-magic, Anos himself here didn't go crazy from it even when the hax itself is on steroids and constantly becoming layered so Dante's RE is still a no brainer here as Anos will simply resist it.
After the end of the world war and the rebirth of the demon lord, the Dorfmond castle was suddenly flooded with many curses that began to destroy their family. With the death of Mr. Nohl, the curses he had suppressed burst out from his source.

To study magic, Nohl Dorfmond tried to cast curses on himself. Its source, inherited by generations, carried a curse from birth. He has a high resistance to them, but, apparently facing death, Nohl eventually lost control over them.
Not to mention as a lion of destruction, Anos will simply be empowered in places that promote madness and chaos so the madness hax only makes him stronger
Eighteen thousand years ago...

The world of the calamitous abyss of Evezeino is a place where the rain never stops.

Just as a thirsty heart longs for water, so the thirst of mortals, drawn into the “abyss”, turned into rain, but no matter how long it fell, its thirst could not be quenched.

Over time, falling raindrops uprooted the ground and, unnoticed by everyone, formed a huge hole in it.

An infinitely deep puddle that seemed to lead to the very bottom of the world, in which all kinds of passionate desires dissolved.

"Disastrous Abyss of Thirst."

From the very moment of the formation of this “abyss” it influenced all the inhabitants of Evezeino and determined their lives. The beasts of thirst living in that puddle, in other words, phantom beasts moved into the hearts of living beings and filled them with their thirst.

Natural desires that everyone has, such as: a thirst for control, a thirst for love, a thirst for food or a thirst for recognition - collected, mixed and distorted in this “abyss”, turning into an insane dark thirst that gave birth to insane monsters. In the world of the calamitous abyss, where phantom beasts ruled, mortals easily went crazy and turned into disasters that befall other mortals.

Therefore, rule based on law did not really work here, and survival was possible only through force and knowledge. Most of the races died out, and the only survivors were those who adapted to the phantom beasts, who were called phantom demons.

However, for them, Evezeino was a very harsh world. Most of the phantom demons were possessed by phantom beasts and sometimes, out of thirst, even attacked other worlds.

As soon as their thirst awoke, common sense and laws lost all meaning for them and they could only be stopped by force. This was one of the reasons why the world of calamity was hated.

But even among the inhabitants of such a world, there were only a few of those whom the phantom beasts did not take control of and who retained their sanity.

Conventionally, they could be divided into two groups.

The former had such a strong will that the phantom beasts could not subdue their hearts, while the latter had a thirst so strong that it surpassed even the phantom beasts.

The stronger thirst consumed the weaker. Even if it belonged to a phantom beast.
...The Two Laws Tyrant does not answer. From now on, this member of the inviolable waters is recognized as an enemy, and we will eliminate him with all the forces of a squad of mad beasts...

Several dozen phantom demons released all their magical power, preparing for battle.

...However, they were weaker than I thought.

With this level of power, they even...

“This is the Calamity Abyss of Thirst, and as long as the Thunderclam Dragon is here... Jeld... noora... ra... ra...”

Hmm, what's wrong with them?

There's something wrong with them. Their eyes became bloodshot, their muscles bulged, and their facial expressions changed dramatically and became like those of those possessed. In addition, their magical power has increased by several orders of magnitude.

Even their character has changed beyond recognition. And for everyone at once. It seems that rationality has disappeared and they have been consumed by passionate desires. Apparently, that’s why they are called a squad of crazy animals.
[...]

Spurring on their exhausted bodies, the squad of mad beasts converted their magical power into speed. To dodge the purple lightning bolts, they flew underwater at speeds beyond their limits, using madness as fuel. And if you squeeze out more strength than you have, then it’s obvious that you’ll exhaust yourself pretty quickly.

And yet, it seemed like they were counting on me to fizzle out first.

“Disaster Abyss of Thirst” is a body of water in which only phantom demons and phantom beasts of all races can breathe. And it seems that this is indeed the case, because I feel unusually good.
Have fun continuing to rely on the madness hax against someone who will only become empowered by it

The description is wrong considering he has adapted to abilities instantly without them getting the chance to work on him in the first place.

Madness hax itself can be resisted with merely anti-magic, Anos himself here didn't go crazy from it even when the hax itself is on steroids and constantly becoming layered so Dante's RE is still a no brainer here as Anos will simply resist it.

Not to mention as a lion of destruction, Anos will simply be empowered in places that promote madness and chaos so the madness hax only makes him stronger

Have fun continuing to rely on the madness hax against someone who will only become empowered by it
Is it type 3 madness manipulation or?

🗿🗿🗿Bruh hate to say this. You should stop arguing which is not in the profile.
It's type 3 madness manipulation. Also Anos gets stronger by that shit. Currently Profile doesn't have that. It's from Volume 12 & 13.

Back from eat but gtg again lmao.
Yah. Old justification
Greater Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 1, 2 & 3; Voldigoad family bloodline is constantly seemed posses a strong will and they are shown to resists Abyss of Craving thirst. This can affect an individual both via mental and biological way. Abyss of thirst even shown to make people go mad just looking it. Anos was able to resists Abyss of Craving it is hard for same kind of Lion of Artenzaon like Kostoria and Naga to do so
But it's not on the profile so, but madness hax is already a thing and anos just vibing it.

Despair, Madness, Fear any negative emotion is already a power up for Demons in DMC, they still get trashed by Dante.

So I don't see how it's helping Anos.
So does Dante, he has also shown progressive build up of resistance to increaseing ailments.

Types 1, 2 & 3
🗿🗿🗿Bruh hate to say this. You should stop arguing which is not in the profile.

It's type 3 madness manipulation. Also Anos gets stronger by that shit. Currently Profile doesn't have that. It's from Volume 12 & 13.
Back from eat but gtg again lmao.

Yah. Old justification

But it's not on the profile so, but madness hax is already a thing and anos just vibing it.
You're misinterpreting my intent. I'm not trying to argue with what isn't in the profile, I'm justifying his RE and Adaptation being able to cover madness hax even if it's layered or increasing in potency

Back