• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anilaza AP Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
In Dragon Ball Super Episode 121, which was after Goku had went Ultra Instinct-Sign a second time, Anilaza fought against 5 of the strongest members of Universe 7's team. Super Saiyan Blue Goku at this point was Low 2-C according to his battle wiki page, and Anilaza was far stronger than him, yet he is listed as 3-A. This makes no sense. Who else agrees?

This was made before and well it was kinda split half and half so most of them never concluded. The opposing side argued he isn't Low 2-C because he was injured by Android 17 using his barrier (which should honestly be Low 2-C as well due to multiple feats of blocking Low 2-C attacks) and because of something about backwards scaling even though this is the same Goku.

Yeah but this is pretty much a forbidden topic at this point since it never concludes. I also didn't want to touch it because I knew what kind of shitstorm this topic would brew up.

No it's not but I don't think people care since nobody uses Anilaza in vs battles. Although I would rather have Low 2-C Anilaza and Android Barrier.

Still, this website should be an accurate source of information, as it already gets a lot of flak from things like youtube, without people being too lazy to care about some pages. Anilaza should at least be listed as "At Least 3-A," as there is definitely some evidence supporting a Low 2-C rating for him.

Well after this thing with 17's barrier and Anilaza gets sorted out I also have to make a thread to fix up DBS Goku's Profile. Seriously right now it's really horrible it's missing lots of feats from it's different forms after using UIS.

You could just look at the previous threads on this topic and see who was involved. Although I hope this won't turn into another staff only discussion.

No it's fine with inviting staff. It's just that if too many people start to get aggressive than they will make a Staff only thread. And last time I looked at one I saw some points that were wrong but I can't correct it because I wasn't a staff.

Peter1129 said:
No it's fine with inviting staff. It's just that if too many people start to get aggressive than they will make a Staff only thread. And last time I looked at one I saw some points that were wrong but I can't correct it because I wasn't a staff.
I have those exact same thoughts sometimes.

Just a side note. If this were to be accepted, it should also scale to his durabilty, striking strength, and obviously his tier. I'm not sure about his range though.

The only issue is that 17 hurt him and managed to go through his attack, which is a big no no, as 17 should not be low 2C with barriers and self destruction, despite having the feats

Yeah one thing I don't understand is why people think he wasn't Low 2-C during his fight with Anilaza just because he hasn't fully recovered yet. Like seriously he didn't recover completely in his fight against SS Berserk Kefla but he was still able to match her which shows that even if he isn't fully recovered his power has still increased. So it makes no sense to say he wasn't Low 2-C against Anilaza.

Me alongside Matthew Schroeder discussed that SSB Goku became Low 2-C after the Anilaza fight, not the Kefla one. Anilaza being Low 2-C would upgrade many other characters, so we rejected the upgrade.

I think him being Low 2-C after the Anilaza fight probably makes more sense, but I'm not exactly sure.

Why would he be Low 2-C After Anilaza when it's specifically UIS that increases his power? Also who would it scale to? In episode 121 they have only been shown to be overpowered by Anilaza's attacks. Post-2nd UIS SSG Goku was straight up overpowered by his Warp punch. Android 17 using his barrier was also getting pushed back by Anilaza's energy blast. The others countering it should just be considered outliers especially when characters stronger than they are have trouble countering his attacks.

These are basically the things that happened in the episode.

1. SS Vegeta fired a Big Bang Attack which was casually slapped away.

2. A stray Ki blast from Anilaza was blocked by Jiren.

3. Anilaza overpowered Post-2nd UIS SSG Goku with a Warp punch after Goku caught his fist.

4. Base Frieza countered a single blast from Anilaza.

5. Anilaza fired off multiple small Ki blast which were blocked by SS Vegeta, Android 18, Gohan, and Base Frieza.

6. He pushed back Android 17 who was using his barriers to block the energy blast.

7. After growing wings his energy ball was overpowering Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, Golden Frieza, Ultimate Gohan, and Android 17 at the same time.

The only time Anilaza was overpowered was after his energy reactor was damaged by 17's barrier punch. So at the very least shouldn't Anilaza be Low 2-C with his maximum output?

Xantospoc said:
The only issue is that 17 hurt him and managed to go through his attack, which is a big no no, as 17 should not be low 2C with barriers and self destruction, despite having the feats
If he has the feats, why shouldn't be have Low 2-C barriers?

Dark649 said:
Me alongside Matthew Schroeder discussed that SSB Goku became Low 2-C after the Anilaza fight, not the Kefla one. Anilaza being Low 2-C would upgrade many other characters, so we rejected the upgrade.
But on his page, it says Goku is Low 2-C after the second time he went Ultra Instinct-Sign. That sounds more like a content revision for Goku than for Anilaza.

Peter1129 said:
These are basically the things that happened in the episode.
1. SS Vegeta fired a Big Bang Attack which was casually slapped away.

2. A stray Ki blast from Anilaza was blocked by Jiren.

3. Anilaza overpowered Post-2nd UIS SSG Goku with a Warp punch after Goku caught his fist.

4. Base Frieza countered a single blast from Anilaza.

5. Anilaza fired off multiple small Ki blast which were blocked by SS Vegeta, Android 18, Gohan, and Base Frieza.

6. He pushed back Android 17 who was using his barriers to block the energy blast.

7. After growing wings his energy ball was overpowering Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, Golden Frieza, Ultimate Gohan, and Android 17 at the same time.

The only time Anilaza was overpowered was after his energy reactor was damaged by 17's barrier punch. So at the very least shouldn't Anilaza be Low 2-C with his maximum output?
Or At least 3-A?

You can ask Matthew Schroeder to comment here if you wish.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Well, if the staff has already rejected this in previous discussions, and you cannot get them to agree here, there will be a problem with having this discussion lead anywhere.

Antvasima said:
Well, if the staff has already rejected this in previous discussions, and you cannot get them to agree here, there will be a problem with having this discussion lead anywhere.
Okay. I'll try to convince him then after asking him to join this discussion.

Wait i could understand about Low 2-C Anilaza because it was rejected in the past but why Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku? Or are you perhaps referring to Android 17's barrier?

Matthew Schroeder said:
I disagree with Low 2-C SSB Goku and Anizala.
But on his profile, it says Post Ultra Instinct Sign Super Saiyan Blue Goku is Low 2-C, so I'm not even trying to upgrade him.

I thought that was post Anilaza Goku, the one who had just powered up to the point of being surrounded in yellow lightning and causing an explosion. That was the one who fought Jiren.

SSB Goku is low 2-C. He was comparable to everyone else in the Anilaza beam struggle + he didn't use kaioken, suggesting the theme was teamwork, not Goku saves the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back