• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Analyzing Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll deal with the Bleach plagiarism after I revise the rest of the verse. That'll be in a thread along with missing abilities and what not.

DarkDragon why are arguing about omnipotence and omniscience claims, even though no one uses those.

Also, you'll need scans to prove his precognition isn't what it's labeled as. Let's remember he can also see "countless" futures and choose one all in the same instance.

Yhwach calling himself omnipotent has nothing to do with whether or not Almighty only works when he is staring at his opponent or not.

I know, I and that wasn't the argument I was referring to. I simply meant, Yhwach actively needs to be paying attention to the battlefield. Nothing to do with eyes or "Starring", but his mind needs to be focused.

And actually, I legit have heard those terms used by users here and offsite. And that doesn't change the fact that "Omni-Precognition" is not a thing.

Yhwach doesn't need to focus to use precog. Also Omni-Precognition is just the name of the ability, we don't actually rank Precognition like that.

This has already been debunked, he is seeing countless futures while The Almighty is active, if his focus is an argument he has the best focus I've ever seen. Assuming you can prove he needs to focus on something.Considering the Almighty future manipulation is literally instant.

Omni-Precognition is just a name, there isn't even a list for types of precognition on this website. I don't see the big deal. It's just an ability name.

> Yhwach actively needs to be paying attention to the battlefield. Nothing to do with eyes or "Starring", but his mind needs to be focused.

False. A casual Yhwach was able to alter the future so Ichigo's Bankai would be rendered useless without any significant focus on him, and it happened instantaneously. In fact, this is one of the best showings of his Almighty.

Do you want a weakness for the Almighty?

1) Needs to be active to work.

2) If deactivated, everything done with it gets cancelled.

3) Affecting the past overrides the changes done by Yhwach.

Kepekley23 said:
> Yhwach actively needs to be paying attention to the battlefield. Nothing to do with eyes or "Starring", but his mind needs to be focused.

False. A casual Yhwach was able to alter the future so Ichigo's Bankai would be rendered useless without any significant focus on him, and it happened instantaneously. In fact, this is one of the best showings of his Almighty.
His attention was all focus on Ichigo for what I can see in that page. ƒÿÆ Here his focus was on Ichigo and didn't saw when Orihime's shield went up to defend Ichigo, because again he wasn't looking at the person, he proceeded to change the future to where the attack landed on him anyway because he was focus on Ichigo.

PaChi2 said:

Roughly something like this, minus 2.

So I will ask. Should we assume Yhwach always has Almighty active at the start of a battle? Battles are where this stuff pops up from.

PaChi2 said:

1) I agree.

2) That's not actually true since Ichigo kill Yhwach once and Aizen's arm didn't come back and he couldn't regenerate either.

3) Actually it doesn't. Orihime's powers does that and she couldn't undo anything Yhwach did until Tsukishima created another timeline where Yhwach didn't broke Ichigo's bankai.

If you want proof of each of my claims:

1) If killed during his sleep, when he is not in possesion of the almighty, Yhwach would die.

2) He was killed because the almighty was deactivated.

3) Tsukishima

Also, I'd like to mention that Sleep Inducement is a huge weakness for Yhwach since he loses his Almighty. We could mention it.

Well, about 2)

Yeah, I know its not "everything", but at least we know that if killed without the almighty he is not coming back. Which means that unless he is an idiot, he would have already wrote a future in which he won, but that never happened because... no Almighty.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I will ask. Should we assume Yhwach always has Almighty active at the start of a battle? Battles are where this stuff pops up from.
Even when sleeping he can see the future and he killed two traitors quincy before they touch him. The only time he show to turn it off was because he wanted to play with Ichigo.

Once he unlocked The Almighty it was always active, except during the moment Ichigo fought him to showcase his dominance. He then activated it and continued to stomp him again. You can tell because he doesn't have the double eye thing going on.

Bleach-7640905
Bleach-7640911

AppleLord said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Even when sleeping he can see the future and he killed two traitors quincy before they touch him. The only time he show to turn it off was because he wanted to play with Ichigo.
Note that those were absolute fodder to him.

But we know he cant see the future asleep. Haschwalt is the one with The Almighty and he can show Yhwach pieces of the future if he wishes to.

That is false because in the novel Yhwach was stated to be both "alive and dead" he dies physically but his consciousness is still there maintaining the balance of the world.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It shouldnt be active from the start.

"After Kurosaki Ichigo triumphed over Yhwach, that dead body was transported to the Soul King Palace by the hands of the Zero division. Hundreds of bindings were placed around the dead body which still contained a vast amount of spiritual power even after death, by storing it as the new lynchpin in the Soul King Greater Palace, the world was spared from collapse."

When he was sleeping the first time before badly injuring Giselle and Liltotto he had the Almighty. The second time he went to sleep after they woke him up he switch letters with Jugram. Even when sleeping he has the Balance ability.

Frantzy12 said:
That is false because in the novel Yhwach was stated to be both "alive and dead" he dies physically but his consciousness is still there maintaining the balance of the world.
He'd get Type 9 immortality or whatever for that. It's not this thread's purpose.

If it's Soul King Yhwach being used, I think assuming the Almighty is active by default is acceptable. He only deactivated it in a single fight through all of Bleach.

Yhwach died because Uryuu's Antithesis countered his Almighty, not because he didn't have it activated. He clearly did.

This thread is to talk about the Almighty, you said he dies if ALmighty isn't active although true it's only a physical death. especially since we seen him in manga try to make a comeback 10 years later.

Note that those were absolute fodder to him.

But we know he cant see the future asleep. Haschwalt is the one with The Almighty and he can show Yhwach pieces of the future if he wishes to.

How did he woke up and knew they will coming? He also mention that he was going to go to sleep again. And after that he switch with Jugram. Otherwise, Jugram would had have Almighty when he fought Bazz-B since Yhwach was already sleeping. Let me add that Yhwach also had the Almighty 200 years before even meeting Jugram. He didn't had an other half to switch letters.

Im leaving.

Please, when this thread is done, link it to Yhwach's profile so that people dont need to look for it.

Frantzy12 said:
This thread is to talk about the Almighty, you said he dies if ALmighty isn't active although true it's only a physical death. especially since we seen him in manga try to make a comeback 10 years later.
10 years is too long, it will count as a BFR. But the wiki says he travelled to the future and I tried to change their BS explication that looks like headcanon and they blocked me.

AppleLord said:
3) Actually it doesn't. Orihime's powers does that and she couldn't undo anything Yhwach did until Tsukishima created another timeline where Yhwach didn't broke Ichigo's bankai.
Orihime's Powers doesn't overwrite the past. It's basically time reversal and it's simply that hse cannot repair something in the present that was broken in the future or for better understanding. In the timeline of events, Ichigo's bankai was already broken.

Tsukishima overwritten the past and did something, what he did is unknown but it did allow Ichigo's zanpakuto to resist the Almighty

According to the manga his powers allows him to overwrite the past, but it will be undo upon his dead. Ichigo's bankai has it's days number.

PaChi2 said:
Well, about 2)

Yeah, I know its not "everything", but at least we know that if killed without the almighty he is not coming back. Which means that unless he is an idiot, he would have already wrote a future in which he won, but that never happened because... no Almighty.
Well isn't that because Almighty wasn't active? Future modification comes from almighty, and we Ichigo sliced him in half while it was deactivated. So it makes sense that he could not revive himself.

Yhwach could have always used The Almighty,hedidn't because it would have killed all of his quincy if he used it to early. The prophecy had to be fulfilled " The sealed King of the Quincy. Over 900 years, he shall recover his heartbeat. Over 90 years, he shall recover his intellect. Over nine years, he shall recover his power. And over nine days, he shall recover the world.".

Bleach-5377487
Bleach-5377489

If we used Soul King-whatever Yhwach. Make sure the opponent can deal with "Passive Power Null" (which I still see as NLF but I digress) or don't use him in a fight.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
If we used Soul King-whatever Yhwach. Make sure the opponent can deal with "Passive Power Null" (which I still see as NLF but I digress) or don't use him in a fight.
This should be added to the profile as a warning before creating vs battles with SK Ywach

I just skimmed through this, but if you want to argue that Yhwach can't see things outside of his line of vision - like behind him -, the weakness should be added for only True Power and Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach. After absorbing the Soul King, he gained eyes all over the black goop on him.

I don't know if Ishida's arrow is PIS, and I don't think it's connected to the Antithesis, but Yhwach does have eyes around him at that point, so it might indeed be PIS.

But I won't lie. I currently do think some of what Apple said makes sense, especially that part where Yhwach didn't see Inoue's shield moving to defend Ichigo, because he was focusing on him and not looking at her.

No, type 9 immortality wouldn't work for Yhwach. Type 5 would work since in the Light Novel Yhwach is dead and alive at the same time.

Uryu's Antithesis nullifying Yhwach's Almighty makes sense, though. It was already said to be able to do so earlier on, and Uryu was the one who fired the Plot Arrow.

Y'know, I know it's not the real name of the attack, but I demand we dub said attack "Plot Arrow" and put it on Uryu's profile. ovo

Plot Arrow: When Uryu fires this arrow it cannot be dodge or seen since a Omni-Precog ability failed to do so. Furthermore, it nullifies all of the abilities of the person it hits making them tier human. OvO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back