• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

an immortal fights his will to suicide. Hidan vs Thunder McQueen

lol i guess this breaks the Thunder Mcqueen vs HST curse ovo

The only way HIdan can die is by starvation. I also believe TM will be startled to see someone like Hidan not caring that he gets injured from the effects of HTH while seeing Hidan stabb himself will make TM think that he has a chance at dying with someone else just to realize that he Hidan will still be standing well maybe taking a knee

no he shouldnt die. TM's death manipulation actujall varies depending on how the user dies. This can also be a limited form of death manipulation as well since he cant just up say oh your dead in a instant. The only known way that Hidan can die is by starvation currently. Everything else is is below his limits. You cant kill a immortal..that is so cheesy lol

I'm not gonna lie lmao how does McQueen even have that rating lol 😂. In the chapter he did nothing but try to kill himself. Also I'm starting to wonder if he should even be a character that does battle because he doesn't want to fight or anything but instead just wants to die which kinda makes death battles pointless

Don't get me wrong I still think Hidan wins cause I'm character Thunder won't attack him but just try to kill himself even knowing what his stand can do. Even if Hidan kills him he will still be alive cause he is immortal and the only thing that has been shown to kill him is starvation but TM won't have that chance because Hidan will either kill him or TM will think of a easier way to kill himself at that moment...now that I think a ot it TM would actually agree to being a offering to Lord Jashin for Hidan and die

Again, inconclusive xan happen if Hidan goes for decapitation, or cutting in half.

Assuming TM allows Hidan to do it

Back