• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

American teenager superheroe Vs Japanese teenager superheroe

It doesn't matter what Ben is used here as this is a stomp. Ben can't bypass her Type 8. If this is Omniverse Ben then this is incon at best as she can't bypass that fail safe.

I'd say this seems like a very fair match if it's Omniverse Ben since neither can really kill the other unless Ben hits her crystal with a full body attack or something (if it's on her). Both have several ways to incap and it's in character to do so for Ben and I assume for Moon as well, but Ben has Terraspin who is immune to magic. Can someone give me some skill feats for this version of Sailor Moon?

Also that pic of Ben is really cool so thanks for posting it.

if hes killed the omnitrix automatically picks and changes him into the most fitting/useful/best alien form.

Omnitrix transforms Ben into whatever alien he requires to survive something that he cannot react to and is going to kill him. Don't ask me how it knows whats about to murder him and select one of a million options to neg the threat, it just does.

It's only 60 options I think also yeah the AI of the Omnitrix can react to the Big Bang and understands universe destruction, Azmuth just made it hella OP.

Touché, actually giving OV Ben Master Control might actually work in his disadvantage cause aside from moments where he is about to die, it'll give him the alien he wants, not the one he needs.

When he wants to change form normally yes but it shouldn't affect the failsafe as this is for something he can't react to. Not like it changes much anyway, plus some extra difficulty for the match up makes it more fun to argue him.

How does the failsafe work with the battle restrictions? if he automatically transforms, wouldn't he be limited to only transform into something that's 7A?

Well there is obviously no canonical situation like this beyond Ben being limited to unlocked aliens so if he only has 7-A and below then it can only turn into 7-A and below..

it would transform him into whatever form would be best for the situation, out of the ones it has access to.

Back