• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) vs Sakura Matou (Fate/Stay Night)

I would say alucar he can regenerate from blood and directly attack sakura to kill her and she didn't as insane Regenerationn like Alucard who can survive at many thing even in level zero.

Sakura can summon other city levels to help, and can negate his regen by breaking him down into his constituent particles and absorbing their magic.

She can also absorb his familiars to ruin his soul stock of regen

I vote her.

while I do believe Alucard is a more pain in the ass to defeat/ kill compared to sakura, sakura is the more dangerous one of the two.

Even if we assume Sakura can't directly affect Alucard with either absorption or blacking initally, all of his souls are easily ripe for the taken and none of them would be accessible to aculard and if they are he would be in serious trouble since I doubt even he can handle Angra Mainyu, at least not initally which would be a major opening for Sakura to decompose him.

I'm going with Sakura on this one, she's just far more dangerous and has many ways on taking him out even if it's just incompasitating

Back