• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Been needing to get these out of the way for quite some time. So long story short, these two calcs have been accepted by calc members for the Netflix show. So here's what the results should be.

Speed:

Trevor from Season 1-3 gets Relativistic+ Reaction Speed for obvious reasons, and Sypha scales to the same for keeping up with him. Alucard and Dracula would be flat out Relativistic+ as shown with Dracula being able to speed blitz Trevor in the beginning of their fight and Alucard keeping up with Dracula, though Dracula should get a "likely much higher" thanks to reacting to Alucard's speed amping ability, the same applies to Alucard but not to the same extent that Drac scales to. Season 4 Trevor and likely Sypha should scale to flat out Relativistic+ as they're shown more than capable of keeping up with Alucard as well as an artbook stating they have gotten stronger between seasons. Dragan and Death scales to Relatvistic+ flat out for obvious reasons.

Isaac should scale to reaction speed given he was able to perceive Alucard's attack and was able to react accordingly. Carmilla and Leonore would scale to Isaac given they're comparable to each other. Hector as well should scale given he's stated to be stronger than Isaac.

Lifting Strength:

With Sypha's calc in mind, Dracula and Alucard should easily upscale from her given she struggled to push back Drac's meteor with her magic and Alucard was able to do a better job than her. Trevor scales in season 4 due to not having as impressive of LS showcase in the early seasons compared to Alucard, but was able to keep up with him in the end of the show. Dragan and Death obviously scales though the forgemasters and vampire ladies don't scale given the lack of feats to suggest it would cross scale to them.

Resistance:

Carmilla should have resistance to Transmutation, Necromancy and Corruption thanks to tanking Isaac's knife and not turning into a night creature immediately.

Range:

Death should scale to the infinite corridors range given he's literally the person who gave Saint Germain the range to begin with, don't know why he doesn't have this already.

Lords of Shadow:

So yeah I overlooked something from one of the game profiles. Lords of Shadow Dracula's weakness is not a thing given there's a very important piece of information that explains why he lost power. Alucard stabbed Gabriel with the Crissaegrim, which drained Dracula of all of his powers due to the innate abilities the weapon had. Plus when Alucard comes back when the time is right to pull the sword out, he states he will wake up in a few hours due to the Crissaegrim not affecting him anymore. So this weakness should be nuked from the page.

Aight nice love to see Netflix CV getting some stuff! Glancing I agree with, though have a few things that I'd like to talk about here.

1. With Camilla's resists there would other vampires like Dracula and possibly Alucard not scale to this?

2. I had been meaning to ask about the Dracula fireball feat, back in his match with Jonathan Joestar there had been talk about Drac possibly being High 8-C. I don't recall him being overtly fazed by his own fireball and he only lost the fight due to sandbagging, idk if that fireball calc is still used though.

3. While we're here if he doesn't already we may wish to add Pressure Points to Alucard considering he does this in his fight with Drac.

@Stillwinston Isaac turned one of the vampires during his raid into a Night creature easily so we can’t cross scale them like that unless specified they’re immune to devil forgemaster hax.

the calc is still used, and you might argue High 8-C if we’re talking about well fed Dracula, but that’s a bit of a stretch atm.

Forgot one other thing but Isaac should have extrasensory perception due to her sensing Sypha’s magic when she refers to her as “a woman who stinks of magic” despite not seeing her fight at all.

Im not sure if Relativistic speed makes sense. Most of the verse has trouble against lightnings even in the least seansons, with the justification for the laser being SoL being quite bad

@LIFE_OF_KING Most of the verse doesn't equate to the main cast and some noteworthy villains though, plus the noteworthy vampires in Death's court is able to react to lightning very easily with Dragan reflecting off Sypha's attacks in the 1 v 3. Plus the laser already checks off several criteria for what counts as light speed lasers given the diffusion on surfaces, referred to as an eye beam (a ray of light) by the artbook, and reflects off of material like Trevor's knife.

Hmmmm I suppose that can be the case with Camilla, however Dracula even when starved was still above Camilla and lacks most of the common vamp weaknesses last I checked which should affect her still. On the topic of well fed Drac we do allow things like Weeping Angels to be treated as such in debates so that could also be considered I guess.

I guess you could make an argument for possible resistance to Dracula and Alucard but having a solid resistance might be iffy.

wdym by weeping angels?

I guess you could make an argument for possible resistance to Dracula and Alucard but having a solid resistance might be iffy.

wdym by weeping angels?
A possible resist for Drac seems logical to me, he is stated to be immune to conventional vamp weaknesses after all. For weeping angels its those statues from doctor who, OPs in debates seem to be able to say if they're well fed or not as that adjusts what they do in a fight. If there was a possible High 8-C for Dracula guess it could have been said if he was well fed or not either.

Been needing to get these out of the way for quite some time. So long story short, these two calcs have been accepted by calc members for the Netflix show. So here's what the results should be.

Speed:

Trevor from Season 1-3 gets Relativistic+ Reaction Speed for obvious reasons, and Sypha scales to the same for keeping up with him. Alucard and Dracula would be flat out Relativistic+ as shown with Dracula being able to speed blitz Trevor in the beginning of their fight and Alucard keeping up with Dracula, though Dracula should get a "likely much higher" thanks to reacting to Alucard's speed amping ability, the same applies to Alucard but not to the same extent that Drac scales to. Season 4 Trevor and likely Sypha should scale to flat out Relativistic+ as they're shown more than capable of keeping up with Alucard as well as an artbook stating they have gotten stronger between seasons. Dragan and Death scales to Relatvistic+ flat out for obvious reasons.

Isaac should scale to reaction speed given he was able to perceive Alucard's attack and was able to react accordingly. Carmilla and Leonore would scale to Isaac given they're comparable to each other. Hector as well should scale given he's stated to be stronger than Isaac.

Lifting Strength:

With Sypha's calc in mind, Dracula and Alucard should easily upscale from her given she struggled to push back Drac's meteor with her magic and Alucard was able to do a better job than her. Trevor scales in season 4 due to not having as impressive of LS showcase in the early seasons compared to Alucard, but was able to keep up with him in the end of the show. Dragan and Death obviously scales though the forgemasters and vampire ladies don't scale given the lack of feats to suggest it would cross scale to them.

Resistance:

Carmilla should have resistance to Transmutation, Necromancy and Corruption thanks to tanking Isaac's knife and not turning into a night creature immediately.

Range:

Death should scale to the infinite corridors range given he's literally the person who gave Saint Germain the range to begin with, don't know why he doesn't have this already.

Lords of Shadow:

So yeah I overlooked something from one of the game profiles. Lords of Shadow Dracula's weakness is not a thing given there's a very important piece of information that explains why he lost power. Alucard stabbed Gabriel with the Crissaegrim, which drained Dracula of all of his powers due to the innate abilities the weapon had. Plus when Alucard comes back when the time is right to pull the sword out, he states he will wake up in a few hours due to the Crissaegrim not affecting him anymore. So this weakness should be nuked from the page.
I disagree because I don't like the netlfix series

Well, I don't think there's anything too controversial, I mean, apart from the speed I have my doubts about consistency in the series, but I don't care too much about the series so you can do what you want.

I think the rest is fine.

I want to play LoS 2 and beat it, but my laziness won't let me.

I disagree because I don't like the netlfix series

Well, I don't think there's anything too controversial, I mean, apart from the speed I have my doubts about consistency in the series, but I don't care too much about the series so you can do what you want.

I think the rest is fine.

I want to play LoS 2 and beat it, but my laziness won't let me.
I overall enjoyed the animated series but I understand why some Castlevaina fans wouldn't like it, Hector and Isaac pretty much swapped roles in terms of chad energy compared to their videogame counterpart.

I'm neutral on rel speed but everything looks great!

Also LoS 2 will always be a miserable pile of secrets... and LIES! So I get not being enthusiastic to play it.

I overall enjoyed the animated series but I understand why some Castlevaina fans wouldn't like it, Hector and Isaac pretty much swapped roles in terms of chad energy compared to their videogame counterpart.
In the trailer, Nocture appears to be straying further from gaming history. A lot more.

Also LoS 2 will always be a miserable pile of secrets... and LIES! So I get not being enthusiastic to play it.
Stop talking piles of lies.

LoS is extremely wronged.

LoS2 is the best 3-D game in the series you coward.
Better a coward than a fool!

In the trailer, Nocture appears to be straying further from gaming history. A lot more.
True it seems like a pseudo-composite of Rondo of Blood and Bloodlines with more creative liberties on top plus is seems like Shaft got shafted. The animation still looks excellent tho.

Stop talking piles of lies.

LoS is extremely wronged.
LoS is the DmC of Castlevaina, a fun and enjoyable game to be sure but is often seen as the black sleep of the franchise due to departing from the established timeline and continuity (among other issues). LoS 2 was mistake imo, sorry not sorry!

True it seems like a pseudo-composite of Rondo of Blood and Bloodlines with more creative liberties on top plus is seems like Shaft got shafted.
Don't forget Aria of Sorrow, it has the eclipse and vampire messiah. Besides someone will probably call me a racist, but Annete, Richter's wife/girlfriend is a black woman and her story is that she got out of slavery to pirates in the Caribbean (???)

LoS is the DmC of Castlevaina, a fun and enjoyable game to be sure but
Although I like it, I still miss several types of weapons like in DMC or GOW.

but is often seen as the black sleep of the franchise due to departing from the established timeline and continuity (among other issues). LoS 2 was mistake imo, sorry not sorry!
Honestly, it is and is not understandable.

The story of the main timeline has now ended. Dracula definitely dead and Soma calm without being a Dark Lod, sometimes a franchise has to end.

However, we never got a 1999 game, so it's understandable that fans would be mad at Konami rebooting instead of the 1999 one.

He did, infact, not close the thread when he said he was closing the thread. It really do be like that sometimes.

LoS 1 and 2 are also good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back