• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satella (Re:Zero) vs Dark Sakura Matou

Ok so this may or may not be a stomp either way I tried and at least this will get Sakura's page noticed, as it seems to have been forgotten in the updating process to make her Island level+ and FTL. If I could I would have Satella possess Emilia to make it more thematic, but then this wouldn't be able to be added (even though she'll definitely do so for a good enough amount of time eventually down the line enough for a new key of while possessing Emilia to be added). Also I have a feeling that Satella is probably missing some stuff, but I'm sure it's nothing that'll affect this match.

Battle Song: "The Butterfly Flutters"

Distance: Sba 4 km

Satella: 1

Dark Sakura Matou: 1

Inconclusive:

E4-B2-E6-A2-B3-AC-44-F2-A360-6663-E3-F46-EE3.jpg

“—I… love you. Because you… gave me light. Because you took my hand, and you taught me about the world outside. Because… when I trembled on lonely nights, you never stopped holding my hand. Because when I felt lonely, you kissed me and said that I wasn’t alone. You gave me so many things… That’s why I love you. Because you… you gave me everything.”

1-E4-B65-D7-0-D23-4056-968-F-19835-A35-A960.png

“—If I became a bad person, would you be able to forgive me?”

Last edited:
"I tried and at least this will get Sakura's page noticed, as it seems to have been forgotten in the updating process to make her Island level+ and FTL."

Sakura

"Reactions and Attack Speed (Kept up with Rin and can tag Servants, confident that she could beat Rider)"

Rider
"Relativistic+ with FTL Reactions and Combat speed (Possesses an A-Rank agility stat meaning she is likely superior to Base Musashi who Intercepted an attack from Castor. She is one of the fastest servants in the Fifth Holy Grail war alongside Lancer surpassing him in average speed making her superior to the likes of Saber who was stated to be Nearing the speed of light in her battle against Diarmud in Fate/Zero. Easily outpaced Saber Alterand ran circles around her during their fight)"

Sakura haxs are higher d and kill with a touch, besides the fact that she resist all of Satella haxs on a higher d level, so I'm quite sure this is actually an stomp.
Sakura scales to FTL feats which are lower than Reid feat whom "sliced through 10 Jiwalds" whom did it it easily without the Dragon Sword Reid. (Which Satella scales to fully with)

Equalize the speed or it's a massive stomp regardless of whatever abilities they each have respectively.
Not really, Dark Sakura's profile just needs to be updated as she scales to Rider, who is FTL.

Now, as I can see from both profiles, the FTL ratings aren't put in numbers so we cannot really assume a blitz from either side.
I think Sakura just outhaxes since Satella doesn't seem to be able to affect incorporeal/intangible beings, or maybe she can with her intangible hands ? (It's not listed as non-physical interaction so I'm asking). And well, Sakura has higher dimensional hax due to mystery/magecraft based attacks and resistances. She also has type 5 immortality as well as limitless stamina so yeah, voting Sakura until further input (since I may have missed something important).

"She also has type 5 immortality"
That's only for her Black Shadow, she herself doesn't. Also while they're both FTL Satella would have a higher scaling chain than Sakura. (which we do accept, obviously not a blitz as we need numbers for that). Also Satella is stated to be endlessly be able to Stalemate Reinhard in her profile. "Can fight Reinhard in an endless battle"

Last edited:
"She also has type 5 immortality"
That's only for her Black Shadow, she herself doesn't.
Sure, that is because it is currently listed with a «possibly» rating (there would be no point in listing it in her profile if it wasn’t usable). So it’s still usable on her, going by profiles only ; unless if you want to restrict it in this precise versus match.
Also Satella is stated to be endlessly be able to Stalemate Reinhard in her profile. "Can fight Reinhard in an endless battle"
This is a pretty vague statement which has been rated as a Superhuman stamina feat directly in the profile anyways, so not really relevant.

All in all I still don’t see how Satella would win here.

"Sure, that is because it is currently listed with a «possibly» rating (there would be no point in listing it in her profile if it wasn’t usable). So it’s still usable on her, going by profiles only ; unless if you want to restrict it in this precise versus match."

I'm pretty sure that's how it's always been in regards to her matches (also it is usable because her Black Shadows are what instant kill absorb stuff and can't be destroyed by normal means), but I guess I'll go ask some fate support that question.

Sakura scales to FTL feats which are lower than Reid feat whom "sliced through 10 Jiwalds" whom did it it easily without the Dragon Sword Reid. (Which Satella scales to fully with)
I didn't mentioned speed in my answer, so don't know from where come this, futhermore Reid don't have a calc so he scale to baseline FTL, the same as Sakura (well, after I update her and Rin profiles since they were forgot when applying the revision), so she don't have the speed advantage, much less an big enough advantage that can kill Sakura from 4km aways when she literally resist everything of Satella and win with a simple touch.
Also Satella is stated to be endlessly be able to Stalemate Reinhard in her profile. "Can fight Reinhard in an endless battle"
That don't mean absolutely anything when Satella opponent is someone with higher d hax that just instantly kill her with a touch. You could change Satella for Reinhard and the same would apply, they don't have a way to continue after a higher d haxs have affected them.

I didn't mentioned speed in my answer, so don't know from where come this, futhermore Reid don't have a calc so he scale to baseline FTL, the same as Sakura (well, after I update her and Rin profiles since they were forgot when applying the revision)
It's not a calc, but the effort he put's into the feat that makes the scaling higher. (Which is listed in his profile)

Every single one of Sakura's opponents she has gone up against in thread's she could instantly kill, they were not considered stomps due to the fact she herself could get one shot. (Only one where it was a stomp was when the character itself was one that was cocky and allows himself to get hit)

It's not a calc, but the effort he put's into the feat that makes the scaling higher. (Which is listed in his profile)

Every single one of Sakura's opponents she has gone up against in thread's she could instantly kill, they were not considered stomps due to the fact she herself could get one shot. (Only one where it was a stomp was when the character itself was one that was cocky and allows himself to get hit)
Reinhard is baseline FTL, Sakura (after her profile get updated) is also baseline FTL, there is no difference in speed, and even if we were generous enough to say that there is some it would still be completely useless considering the distance.

She only have one match added to her profile and is against a character with 11d hax so don't know what you are talking, even less when the her last match was considered fair because her opponent was absurdly faster (150x lightspeed) and even with that it was considered just an inco, all the previous threads to that were from 2019 and before which was when the verse in general wasn't smurf (iirc at that point only the god tiers were tier 2, while currently everyone have at least 4d hax, on top of obviously all the other upgrades).

Also that guy whom was 100 times FTL was just FTL back when that was made. (So they were equal in speed)

Cool, that still mean absolutely nothing without a calc, and I say this as the person supporter of a verse where there is a feat like that blocked the characters to baseline FTL until a calc (made by me btw) was made to give a concrete value to scale the characters FTL speed.

But again, even if we were generous enough to say that that indeed give some speed advantage to Satella, as I said it would still be completely useless because just some advantage isn't enough to counter the big distance and compensate for the higher d hax advantage that Sakura possess.
Also that guy whom was 100 times FTL was just FTL back when that was made.
Literally third post of that thread:
Danny blitzes from what I can tell since he's currently at least FTL (2x lightspeed) and is about to become Massively FTL (150x lightspeed) all around thanks to the new calcs/scaling.
So all the debate and arguments made after were under the basis that he had a massive speed advantage, something which I say as one of the users that participated in said thread.

"Cool, that still mean absolutely nothing without a calc, and I say this as the person supporter of a verse where there is a feat like that blocked the characters to baseline FTL until a calc (made by me btw) was made to give a concrete value to scale the characters FTL speed."
Nice, scaling chains still exist (If both feats are the same the one that preformed it with less effort would be considered faster), also what distance? Both are ranged fighters, Sakura is the one lacking the range here actually.

Last edited:
Wait I just found out Servant's may be getting a speed upgrade well dang I guess, this thread is a rip.

"Cool, that still mean absolutely nothing without a calc, and I say this as the person supporter of a verse where there is a feat like that blocked the characters to baseline FTL until a calc (made by me btw) was made to give a concrete value to scale the characters FTL speed."
Nice, scaling chains still exist (If both feats are the same the one that preformed it with less effort would be considered faster), also what distance? Both are ranged fighters, Sakura is the one lacking the range here actually.
Unless Satella is absurdly faster than Sakura she can't kill her from that distance with physical attacks (because literally all her other abilities are resisted) because Sakura would be able to react and defend (like use shadows to teleport away or besides Satella). Actually now that I think about it Satella profile mention how her thing is actually the manipulation and absorption of shadows, which is literally the worse thing for her because Sakura shadows corrupt and absorp everything they touch.
Wait I just found out Servant's may be getting a speed upgrade well dang I guess, this thread is a rip.
Well, yes and no, after looking at the speed upgrades I noticed the Mash calc that still wasn't evaluated so after ask the chad @Dalesean027 he evaluated it, so now servants and those that scale to them have a specific value for their FTL rating instead of baseline from the uncalced other feats.

So, well, at the end this thread actually brought something good (made me realize how actually bad the pages currently are and begin to work for improve them), so I guess thanks op.

Well that was the point

"Ok so this may or may not be a stomp either way I tried and at least this will get Sakura's page noticed"

Well, in our case Satella doesn't even have non-physical interaction as far a I can tell, so how can she even affect Sakura (who is incorporeal and intangible) ? Also Sakura has regen and limitless stamina so she can overwhelm her and one hax her anyways.

Back