• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hellsing: Alucard Issues and Additions (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thats grace

Now we wait and this can be applied. I'll try to get the other CRT posted tonight so we can apply it and this thread at the same time, save a bit of work and time

As for the nature of vampires in Hellsing, I will say that @Random-Helper323 is incorrect on this one.

Artificial vampires created by Millennium are constantly derided as being an inferior bunch and not true Nosferatu by Alucard, and the fact that they're separate from true vampires entirely is highlighted multiple times through a few quirks.
In fairness, Alucard looks down on other vampires too. And he admitted Luke was stronger than any vampire he'd met up until then, so my comment that Millennium vampires are attempted copies of Alucard and that some are pretty strong kind of holds true here.
For starters, artificial vampires do not create other vampires. It doesn't matter if the person bitten by them is a virgin of the opposite sex, they always turn into ghouls. Said ghouls also stick around after the death of their sire, whereas regular ghouls do not, as seen with the vampire priest in the beginning. This indicates to me a very real separation between true vampires and just schmucks turned by ze Nazis.

Why is this? Well, it could be that Doc's research still isn't perfect. Or it could just be that he's working with a shitty sample.
True, but that doesn't really counter the fact that Alucard admitted Luke was superior to any other vampires he'd met before. Turning other people into vampires is an ability, but not automatically the same as all the others, and we know speed and power clearly favoured Luke over other vampires.

Technically speaking, Alucard did not call him that. He just said he was having fun and that Luke was above a "category A".

We don't know what a category A vampire is, or if it's even a genuine term as Alucard may just be saying that Luke is exceptional. Either way, he's very disappointed when the latter does not pull out any true vampire tricks.

Now, talking about any other vampire enemies Alucard has faced would be diving so far into speculation that it may as well be fanfiction. So I'm not going to do that. Instead, I'm going to point to Walter.

Vampire Walter, despite being an unstable mess that's constantly falling apart, is bar none the strongest character in the series. Level 0 Alucard cannot even touch him at any point during their fight, until the time when Walter degrades to the point where it starts impeding his combat ability.

This to me points to the man making the monster, so to speak. Walter was already one of the strongest characters even in his old age, that was just paired up with being returned to his prime and gaining vampire strength. Luke probably was an exceptional human even before the conversion, same goes for all the other Millennium officers. It doesn't change the fact that artificial vampires in general are created from a bastardized source that gives decreased capabilities.

Technically speaking, Alucard did not call him that. He just said he was having fun and that Luke was above a "category A".

We don't know what a category A vampire is, or if it's even a genuine term as Alucard may just be saying that Luke is exceptional. Either way, he's very disappointed when the latter does not pull out any true vampire tricks.
Yeah, but he's waiting for Luke to use abilities like Alucard's own, because Luke has claimed to be Alucard's equal and Alucard has stated that Luke is above a "class A" vampire, implying a high level.
Now, talking about any other vampire enemies Alucard has faced would be diving so far into speculation that it may as well be fanfiction. So I'm not going to do that. Instead, I'm going to point to Walter.
Better to look at the priest who is weaker than Luke, and Seras who never developed abilities to the same extent as Alucard's.
Vampire Walter, despite being an unstable mess that's constantly falling apart, is bar none the strongest character in the series. Level 0 Alucard cannot even touch him at any point during their fight, until the time when Walter degrades to the point where it starts impeding his combat ability.
Maybe. Alucard had just taken a beating from Anderson, and had lost all his familiars. But sure. Walter did seem pretty dominant.
This to me points to the man making the monster, so to speak. Walter was already one of the strongest characters even in his old age, that was just paired up with being returned to his prime and gaining vampire strength. Luke probably was an exceptional human even before the conversion, same goes for all the other Millennium officers. It doesn't change the fact that artificial vampires in general are created from a bastardized source that gives decreased capabilities.
This line of logic is very reasonable for Walter, but not Luke or the Millennium vampires. Walter was able to fight the Captain when he was a teenager. He was obviously some kind of supersoldier or something. He was quite literally already superhuman and above normal vampires even before the change. The only Millennium officer we meet as a human is Rip, and she didn't seem special. We do meet other strong humans like Yumie and Integra, but Walter is vastly above them. What's more, when Tubalcain died the Doctor said that he needed to do more work, implying he wanted to make further improvements. It seems as if he can make strong vampires when he tries to make special ones. It seems to me that if any random vampire was a better specimen than Mina, the Captain would just catch one for Millennium to use.

Yeah, but he's waiting for Luke to use abilities like Alucard's own, because Luke has claimed to be Alucard's equal and Alucard has stated that Luke is above a "class A" vampire, implying a high level.
Yes? That's literally what I said repeated verbatim lol

Better to look at the priest who is weaker than Luke, and Seras who never developed abilities to the same extent as Alucard's.
So the Priest is just a weak random vampire. I'm not arguing that true vampires can never be weak or something like that.

As for Seras, I'd say she gets close enough to Alucard, and any power gap between them is probably related to the sheer age gap as undead+ amount of blood gorged on (Seras has one familiar, ever, while Alucard has cycled through thousands and later millions).

She managed to lock horns with the Captain, who was Millennium's trump card the same way Anderson was Iscariot's and Alucard was Hellsing's. And considering the whole "glory death" thing, he probably wasn't holding back either. The most he did to ease Seras' task was to give her a silver tooth with which to kill him.

She also shares numerous other attributes with Alucard that clearly depict her of having the same nature, such as a body of shadow. Meaning that her human appearance is now fully optional, something that even Anderson calls her out on.

Maybe. Alucard had just taken a beating from Anderson, and had lost all his familiars.
Perhaps, but I don't think that would account for Alucard literally not being able to lay a fimger on him during the entire fight. If Alucard still had his soul stock, he'd have been just as ******.

This line of logic is very reasonable for Walter, but not Luke or the Millennium vampires. Walter was able to fight the Captain when he was a teenager. He was obviously some kind of supersoldier or something. He was quite literally already superhuman and above normal vampires even before the change.
Yah, that's me point. Stronger convertees make stronger vampires.

The only Millennium officer we meet as a human is Rip, and she didn't seem special.
That's kind of a bad example for your case since Rip gets taken out ridiculously easily for a lieutenant. Alucard doesn't even have to go Level 1 or do all that much to kill her, even after she gathers her wits.

It seems to me that if any random vampire was a better specimen than Mina, the Captain would just catch one for Millennium to use.
I don't think strong vampires to extract from were their focus so much as getting the DNA of Alucard, the fuckmothering No-Life King. But as displayed, evidently that did not work out for them as much as it should have.

Small update, the 8-B calc that was going to be used was agreed to be invalid due to it being the anime version of the feat, it is currently being recalced using the manga version of the feat, will drop the CRT when that gets done

Yes? That's literally what I said repeated verbatim lol
My point is that we can't assume Alucard's abilities are standard to all vampires. When Alucard was disappointed in Luke, it was because he was comparing him to himself, not to other vampires.
So the Priest is just a weak random vampire. I'm not arguing that true vampires can never be weak or something like that.
The problem is that you're arguing that the power of Seras and Alucard is standard for all vampires, even though both of them are above base Anderson who kills vampires all the time and Alucard suggested Luke was stronger than any vampire.
She managed to lock horns with the Captain, who was Millennium's trump card the same way Anderson was Iscariot's and Alucard was Hellsing's. And considering the whole "glory death" thing, he probably wasn't holding back either. The most he did to ease Seras' task was to give her a silver tooth with which to kill him.
Agreed. Still, Seras only transforms her arm, and never displays an ability to turn into mist or bats. Considering the mist transformation might have been useful against the Captain.
She also shares numerous other attributes with Alucard that clearly depict her of having the same nature, such as a body of shadow. Meaning that her human appearance is now fully optional, something that even Anderson calls her out on.
Yeah, same nature, but not the same degree of transformation.
Yah, that's me point. Stronger convertees make stronger vampires.
That holds for Walter, but what proof do we have that Luke and Tubalcain were already strong enough to make them superior to any other vampire after they transform? It's obvious Walter would keep his original power alongside the new ones, but his power is a vast exception. If Tubalcain and Luke are above any other vampire, it doesn't match that any strong human could have surpassed them by becoming a vampire, or Alucard would have faced a lot like them and not been so impressed by Luke.
That's kind of a bad example for your case since Rip gets taken out ridiculously easily for a lieutenant. Alucard doesn't even have to go Level 1 or do all that much to kill her, even after she gathers her wits.
That's the issue. You're comparing her to Alucard, who is above any vampire. You're also overlooking her unique ability with her rifle.
I don't think strong vampires to extract from were their focus so much as getting the DNA of Alucard, the fuckmothering No-Life King. But as displayed, evidently that did not work out for them as much as it should have.
I don't know if they were really that incompetent as to not even test their hand against regular vampires or try one out.

Your assessment here is basically that all vampires are capable of being the same as Alucard just by drinking lots of blood. This would also mean True Vampire Seras was still weaker than many unseen vampires, and would contradict Anderson having never encountered an ability like the soul stock. And at its core this is based on the fact that extremely weak artificial vampires are stated to be third and fourth rate, which if anything proves that those weak prototypes were already comparable to basic vampires, which tells us such weak vampires exist already. My assessment is simply that Millennium has made some vampires that are very strong, and that Alucard is unique among vampires that exist naturally. This is based on Anderson never having encountered an ability like Alucard's regeneration, based on Anderson being impressed with and even matched in power by Seras even after he's slaughtered lots of "true" vampires.

My point is that we can't assume Alucard's abilities are standard to all vampires. When Alucard was disappointed in Luke, it was because he was comparing him to himself, not to other vampires.
I suppose this might be a difference in how one reads the scene. I personally always interpreted it as being the like of "come on vampire, pull out your vampire shit already".
Agreed. Still, Seras only transforms her arm, and never displays an ability to turn into mist or bats. Considering the mist transformation might have been useful against the Captain.
I seriously doubt she doesn't have the capacity to do that. It's probably only a matter of skill and experience. She does get covered in shadow and change her clothing in a gag near the end though.
Yeah, same nature, but not the same degree of transformation.
At the point that we see her, yes. I still think it's moreso an issue of experience.
That holds for Walter, but what proof do we have that Luke and Tubalcain were already strong enough to make them superior to any other vampire after they transform? It's obvious Walter would keep his original power alongside the new ones, but his power is a vast exception. If Tubalcain and Luke are above any other vampire, it doesn't match that any strong human could have surpassed them by becoming a vampire, or Alucard would have faced a lot like them and not been so impressed by Luke.
Notice how Alucard said he "hasn't had this much fun in a while". Meaning he's definitely fought supernatural threats that have excited him in the past. I don't think in this instance he's referring to Van Helsing or Millennium during the 1940s either, since in the case of the former I don't think he'd regard the experience of being absolutely crushed out of his entire world view as particularly "fun", and in the case of the latter the only supernatural creature he fought that was of any note was the Captain.
That's the issue. You're comparing her to Alucard, who is above any vampire. You're also overlooking her unique ability with her rifle.
I'm comparing her to contemporaries like Luke and Dandy, whom both managed to eke out until they got Alucard to release Level 1. Rip was a toy for base Alucard, which is consistent with her being particularly unimpressive as a human.
I don't know if they were really that incompetent as to not even test their hand against regular vampires or try one out.
I personally think they didn't even bother. Why would? They didn't have a desire to war against vampirekind, they just wanted to kill and murder and eat their way onto World War Three, and also kill Alucard.
Your assessment here is basically that all vampires are capable of being the same as Alucard just by drinking lots of blood.
Yes. That is correct.

Now don't get me wrong, the starting quality of the sire has a lot to do with it. Seras probably wouldn't have turned out nearly as strong as she did if she got turned by that priest. But, that's only applicable to my eyes for those who gets turned.

Those who get called to by the blood, like the Major? They absolutely have the potential to do that. It seems to be a special thing that only happens to special individuals who reach absolute rock bottom.
This would also mean True Vampire Seras was still weaker than many unseen vampires, and would contradict Anderson having never encountered an ability like the soul stock.
We treat blood as a vessel for life and the soul for this verse, which you should know, as you were there during that CRT. This would logically lead to the fact that every vampire has a soul stock. Whether they can access it to an extent similar to Alucard and Seras is a different matter, but by the rules of the verse, they should have it.

I can't tell you why Anderson has never it before. Maybe it's cause any vampires that pop up in the modern age get outed so quickly that they have no chance to build it up. This seems to be supported by Alucard, who even complains that vampires these days are way too impulsive. It could be that Anderson tracks down the supernatural too quickly for it to build itself and actually pose a threat to him.

This would logically lead to the fact that every vampire has a soul stock
How odd, considering the only vampires who have been shown to do this are Alucard and Seras, who was turned into a vampire by Alucard. At Millennium there should be several vampires who are older and have consumed more blood than Seras, and yet they haven't gained anything, they don't even have that in their profile(Like for example, Luke, Zorin and Rip).

I'm not saying that any vampire other than Alucard and Seras wouldn't have this ability, because during the fight between Alucard and Luke, as far as I remember, Alucard asked Luke to "summon his family members", in addition to regenerating. Probably because they are artificial and come from Mina, someone who hasn't even turned into a full vampire, her vampire abilities are limited and inconsistent.

How odd, considering the only vampires who have been shown to do this are Alucard and Seras, who was turned into a vampire by Alucard. At Millennium there should be several vampires who are older and have consumed more blood than Seras, and yet they haven't gained anything, they don't even have that in their profile(Like for example, Luke, Zorin and Rip).

I'm not saying that any vampire other than Alucard and Seras wouldn't have this ability, because during the fight between Alucard and Luke, as far as I remember, Alucard asked Luke to "summon his family members", in addition to regenerating. Probably because they are artificial and come from Mina, someone who hasn't even turned into a full vampire, her vampire abilities are limited and inconsistent.
Artificial vampires, yeah. They suck, and not in the good way.

Already have gone on and established how they're different and inferior to regular ones a few messages above.

I suppose this might be a difference in how one reads the scene. I personally always interpreted it as being the like of "come on vampire, pull out your vampire shit already".
That is fine, but the only other vampire we meet who isn't a direct Alucard descendant is the priest. He doesn't have any soul stock or any other abilities, even though he's drinking loads of blood and even knows he can turn virgins. Without evidence that other vampires all possess that ability, we only have Alucard and essentially his daughter, who possess those powers, and one other vampire who doesn't. Although we do have the fact Anderson has never encountered or even heard of such a power before. This clearly contradicts it being common, especially since this also implies the Vatican has no record of such a power. The fact that Yumie and Heinkel are also vampire hunters contradicts standard vampires being stronger than them too.
I seriously doubt she doesn't have the capacity to do that. It's probably only a matter of skill and experience. She does get covered in shadow and change her clothing in a gag near the end though.
When did she change her clothing? I'm honestly fine with Seras reaching that sort of range, in fact I'd have liked to see a sequel where she's revealed to have surpassed Alucard due to her relationship with Pip, and Alucard in turn gains new powers based on quantum mechanics, making the two of them stronger than ever before while they face some new and improved enemy.
At the point that we see her, yes. I still think it's moreso an issue of experience.
Maybe. It is strange that she only uses her replaced arm for transformations though.
Notice how Alucard said he "hasn't had this much fun in a while". Meaning he's definitely fought supernatural threats that have excited him in the past. I don't think in this instance he's referring to Van Helsing or Millennium during the 1940s either, since in the case of the former I don't think he'd regard the experience of being absolutely crushed out of his entire world view as particularly "fun", and in the case of the latter the only supernatural creature he fought that was of any note was the Captain.
It's hard to be sure though. Alucard probably had lots of fun killing and fighting when he was human, he was very much enjoying fighting Anderson which suggests Van Hellsing might have been fun, and he likely did slaughter loads of Millennium vampires in WWII, which might have been fun by sheer numbers. It's also possible they had enhanced vampires back then too, and it's possible he'd already fought Walter, although since the Dawn was canned we never saw these things. His statement was very open-ended. In addition, a vampire being almost comparable to Luke isn't the same as being Alucard's equal.
I'm comparing her to contemporaries like Luke and Dandy, whom both managed to eke out until they got Alucard to release Level 1. Rip was a toy for base Alucard, which is consistent with her being particularly unimpressive as a human.
Not so sure about that. Alucard releases level 1 in order to move the jet after her bullet shredded it. He also used level 1 abilities to shred the vampires right after, and still possessed transformation abilities when he moved to finish Rip. It seems to me he was in level 1 when he fought Rip. He just used his red coat form, which admittedly has less physical strength, but he still had his shapeshifting abilities. Still, that doesn't matter. Rip was a weak little wimp, and yet she was stronger than the priest, the only other vampire we meet. She also seemed at least comparable to Heinkel who routinely kills vampires.
Now don't get me wrong, the starting quality of the sire has a lot to do with it. Seras probably wouldn't have turned out nearly as strong as she did if she got turned by that priest. But, that's only applicable to my eyes for those who gets turned.
That's fine. Seras is sired by Alucard, and I agree that's why she's special.
Those who get called to by the blood, like the Major? They absolutely have the potential to do that. It seems to be a special thing that only happens to special individuals who reach absolute rock bottom.
The Major and Alucard are extremely unique individuals though. Both are military geniuses with insatiable blood-lust and thousands of loyal followers, the same followers whose blood calls to them which might be key, and both hit rock bottom and refused to die. Both were driven by an insatiable thirst for war and death, and both had an indomitable willpower. We're pretty much limiting this to historical figures. It seems like an assumption to think other vampires like that even exist, much less that they're common. Granted such a being could have been introduced to a Hellsing sequel, perhaps a vampire like Alucard who is revealed to be another historical figure like Genghis Kahn. But people like that are already extremely rare, not something that just happens.
We treat blood as a vessel for life and the soul for this verse, which you should know, as you were there during that CRT. This would logically lead to the fact that every vampire has a soul stock. Whether they can access it to an extent similar to Alucard and Seras is a different matter, but by the rules of the verse, they should have it.
The fact that the blood Alucard consumed was that of his loyal followers might be the key. Sort of like how Seras gained power from Pip because he asked her to drink him in. But that still limits us to historical figures and the like.
I can't tell you why Anderson has never it before. Maybe it's cause any vampires that pop up in the modern age get outed so quickly that they have no chance to build it up. This seems to be supported by Alucard, who even complains that vampires these days are way too impulsive. It could be that Anderson tracks down the supernatural too quickly for it to build itself and actually pose a threat to him.
It seems more like the vampires are being turned by each other, and are all carrying a heavily diluted form of Alucard's original vampirism. The Major's experience matches Alucard's so closely it seems like the ability to turn via just drinking the blood requires some pretty serious conditions to be met, as I described above. The fact that Anderson and the Vatican have no record or understanding of Alucard's abilities heavily contradicts those powers being possessed by other vampires even throughout history.

So in short we have two means of becoming a vampire, one which involves a sire, which in the vast majority of cases would be a random vampire, and this means literally results from a vampire doing exactly what they do when they create huge numbers of ghouls except that they do it to a virgin of the opposite sex, which wouldn't be uncommon, and one which requires a highly unique individual in a highly unique situation, and seemingly requires thousands of deaths all at once. In other words, one can happen any one of the many times a day a vampire feeds while the other requires a war and a highly unique leader on the losing side.

Alongside that we have the Vatican which has been hunting and killing vampires for centuries, and Anderson and his team who have been doing it for ages as well as being part of the Vatican, and they haven't encountered abilities like Alucard's, have no record of the true nature of his abilities even though they know he's Count Dracula, and have evidently never encountered any such vampire. And in the midst of that the only vampire we meet who isn't Alucard or Seras is the priest, who displays no such abilities either. I could buy that if the Major had become a vampire he'd have been strong, but the number of vampires who are turned that way, or by such a vampire, seems to be minimal at best.

To be frank I don't think Alucard himself even counts as a "Normal." vampire either given that I'm pretty sure Hellsing gave Alucard enhancements so that probably has something to do with the majority of his other unique abilities.

It seems more like the vampires are being turned by each other, and are all carrying a heavily diluted form of Alucard's original vampirism. The Major's experience matches Alucard's so closely it seems like the ability to turn via just drinking the blood requires some pretty serious conditions to be met, as I described above. The fact that Anderson and the Vatican have no record or understanding of Alucard's abilities heavily contradicts those powers being possessed by other vampires even throughout history.

So in short we have two means of becoming a vampire, one which involves a sire, which in the vast majority of cases would be a random vampire, and this means literally results from a vampire doing exactly what they do when they create huge numbers of ghouls except that they do it to a virgin of the opposite sex, which wouldn't be uncommon, and one which requires a highly unique individual in a highly unique situation, and seemingly requires thousands of deaths all at once. In other words, one can happen any one of the many times a day a vampire feeds while the other requires a war and a highly unique leader on the losing side.

Alongside that we have the Vatican which has been hunting and killing vampires for centuries, and Anderson and his team who have been doing it for ages as well as being part of the Vatican, and they haven't encountered abilities like Alucard's, have no record of the true nature of his abilities even though they know he's Count Dracula, and have evidently never encountered any such vampire. And in the midst of that the only vampire we meet who isn't Alucard or Seras is the priest, who displays no such abilities either. I could buy that if the Major had become a vampire he'd have been strong, but the number of vampires who are turned that way, or by such a vampire, seems to be minimal at best.
That's pretty weird.

Even though Alexander saw Alucard's power and level of regeneration, he was sure that doing something like piercing his heart and lopping off his head would be enough to kill him.

But any natural vampire who had at least 1 soul in their supply should also be able to do the same thing.

To be frank I don't think Alucard himself even counts as a "Normal." vampire either given that I'm pretty sure Hellsing gave Alucard enhancements so that probably has something to do with the majority of his other unique abilities.
Well, he's the most powerful vampire and Seras was turned by the most powerful vampire, so that could be influence as well.

The problem is that we don't know exactly what the "base powers" of natural vampires are and how they manage to develop into more powers, such as turning into mist or an intangible form.

Even though Alexander saw Alucard's power and level of regeneration, he was sure that doing something like piercing his heart and lopping off his head would be enough to kill him.
Only after he jettisoned his soul stock in Level 0.
But any natural vampire who had at least 1 soul in their supply should also be able to do the same thing.
Gin asserted earlier that other vampires' soul stock is their army of ghouls, which isn't properly assimilated and therefore doesn't work as a defence.
Well, he's the most powerful vampire and Seras was turned by the most powerful vampire, so that could be influence as well.
That's literally what I've been saying.
The problem is that we don't know exactly what the "base powers" of natural vampires are and how they manage to develop into more powers, such as turning into mist or an intangible form.
Indeed. We only know that only Alucard and Seras display these abilities, and the Vatican which has been hunting vampires and other such things for longer than Hellsing has existed has no record or understanding of those abilities. We also know that vampires who feed a lot, like the priest, whose savagery is not treated as unusual for a vampire, could realistically create a vampire literally any time they bite a virgin, with the priest being implied to be raping the women first so that they don't become vampires. Shit, imagine the outcome of a male vampire released in a nunnery or a female vampire released at a Star Trek convention. Or any vampire attacking a school. By contrast the method Alucard used might happen once in a generation and requires the person in question have some very specific criteria satisfied. So I'd say the vast majority of vampires are the turned virgins rather than the other kind. Even the priest likely only turned because priests generally abstain from sex.

screams-vanishing.gif

You'd consider with how long Alucard's been around he would have a few little ***** off in the world somewhere.
The implication was that he admired Seras at a glance, and he and Walter both stated that turning her was out of character for him. I'd say he subconsciously related to her as a person, given their similarities. There's also no denying his instinct was correct, since she turned into a great vampire and was the one who saved Integra's life at the end. All other Hellsing agents died early except Alucard and Walter and Walter had already betrayed Integra, so from the very instant the soldiers all died Alucard and Seras were Integra's only agents. And Alucard effectively died at the end too, and was unable to help Integra. So Seras was most definitely a solid investment. She has been keeping Integra alive ever since Alucard vanished, for thirty years. She's literally the reason Iscariot doesn't just attack Integra at the end.

Why is the only other natural vampire we get such a bitch?
If you ask me, I'd guess it's because most vampires are that weak. The Vatican being unfamiliar with abilities like Alucard and Seras have, and literally learning by observing Alucard and Seras as the story goes, supports this. I do think a sequel where some other historical figure emerges with a soul army like Alucard had, or new abilities entirely, might have really added a badass battle. Especially if, for example, this vampire slaughtered an entire battalion of English soldiers who Seras then absorbed, and she ended up with an army of willing supersoldiers led by Pip, and surpassed all previous vampiric powers, while Alucard used his new quantum powers to gain powers that aren't vampiric in nature but quantum mechanical, like being stronger than ever because of his perception, or being able to force his control of his own quantum state onto others so that he also controls their state, and then simply erases them. Those abilities would be badass as all hell.

You'd consider with how long Alucard's been around he would have a few little ***** off in the world somewhere.
If we're going full Bram Stoker on this bitch, he had his vampire...wives? Sisters...?

Fuckbuddies. He had his vampire fuckbuddies. Three of them, even.

Also Lucy Westerna, which proves that Millennium is ******* stupid for picking Mina Harker. Lucy was a full vampire by the time she was permanently ended, and her body was just off lying in a crypt somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back