• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can this profile be unlocked? Scaling changes from this CRT can be applied https://vsbattles.com/threads/another-dragon-ball-super-speed-upgrade.164232/
These profiles need to be unlocked to apply this

Can this profile be unlocked to me apply the changes of this crt? (It is already applied to the profile of other characters)
Rename Axel Blaze to "Gouenji Shuuya"

Dub name to Sub name, published the page like that so it will have a disambiguation since both names are popularly used
This Redirect can be deleted and This Tier 1 profile needs to be locked to edits.
requesting the opening of these profiles to add these matches
+
@noninho 's request on the latest page.

All done. I would like to, yet again, sincerely apologize for the delays. I had back-to-back weekly exams in school, and was very stressed due to that. I appreciate everyone's patience, and will try to be as available as I can to help facilitate the advancement of this thread.

Edit: Also, I will request that more thread mods participate here so that the thread lock/move requests can be handled.

+

All done. I would like to, yet again, sincerely apologize for the delays. I had back-to-back weekly exams in school, and was very stressed due to that. I appreciate everyone's patience, and will try to be as available as I can to help facilitate the advancement of this thread.

Edit: Also, I will request that more thread mods participate here so that the thread lock/move requests can be handled.
done with mine aswell

+

I applied the edit, the profile can be locked

These profiles need to be unlocked to apply this

Changes have been applied, profiles can be locked

Rename Amemiya Taiyou to "Sol Daystar", then change name back to "Amemiya Taiyou"

Reason: Creates search redirect for another commonly used english dub name character is known by

EDIT: You can delete these 2 image files, they're essentially duplicates of the one on the profile i had to clean up

Last edited:

Please close this thread

These profiles have been upgraded to tier 1 and should be locked now

Hi! I just recently changed my Fandom username to Omnificence and I was hoping to change the username I have on these forums to that as well. Do I have to change my username on Patreon to keep the subscription as well?

@Propellus there's quite a bit of thread lock/move requests, if you all ever get the chance.

Hi! I just recently changed my Fandom username to Omnificence and I was hoping to change the username I have on these forums to that as well. Do I have to change my username on Patreon to keep the subscription as well?
You will need to ask Antvasima about this.
You will need to either make another CRT, or ask the staff in that thread to re-evaluate your additional suggestions.
Can someone open or fix this profile intelligence part
Done

These profiles have been upgraded to tier 1 and should be locked now
Done

Last edited:
Oh, completely missed that... well that is unfortunate. Thank you both for the note. Sad they didn't say anything before they left, but all the best to them either way.

Are two staff votes enough for a Crt to be implemented? If so, I want this Crt to be closed and Alien X's profile to be opened.

please move to Q&A

can iris, general argos, lord elius, and the beast have the "roblox" category removed from them? the roblox category is meant for verse pages

please move to Q&A
Done.
That thread was locked because it was deemed unnecessary due to the presence of the ArcSys general discussion thread. I moved the link on the verse page to that one instead.

Would anybody be able to edit this profile please?

And add what was accepted here?

Back