• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Marvel possible Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone and Happy Black history month, There's 2 blue Marvel feats I want to share and get some thoughts. Possibly to see if it's viable to upgrade blue Marvel

In Defenders: Beyond Vol 1 2, The First feat is Blue Marvel destroying the Beyonder's "fleshsuits"(Which were made up of matter). Would this count as an Attack Potency feat or durability negation feat? Remind you the Beyonder wasn't in their true forms. Basically just avatars to interact with the Defenders.
main-qimg-106004332b1d773c06f2145460a75313

Screenshot_20230220-113448-2.png

The second happened feat in Defenders: Beyond Vol 1 3. Blue Marvel survived an attack from a Phoenix Host user. Also he blasted the Phoenix Host and they survived his attack. Now I'm not sure if this is the White Phoenix or Phoenix at full power. So if anyone can help with some insight. I'll welcome it
main-qimg-b0e50d4b30f11c08fe51c6e4441d9d6e-lq

main-qimg-ad52aba8fc21252aa4e59fda3e2504e2-lq

I'm suggesting does either feat upscales Blue Marvel? Thanks for reading

Well, the problem here, and with Marvel Comics as a whole, is that the entire setting is fundamentally built on that everybody can fight everybody depending on writer biases, regardless if this completely contradicts their relative established power levels.

Hence, the Blue Marvel, a character whose greatest raw power feat was being stated to be able to split a Moon in half, somehow managed to destroy the flesh-suit of a Beyonder, who previously defeated the Living Tribunal, and withstood a blast from the Phoenix Force in the White Hot Room, who was stated to be even more powerful, simply because Al Ewing REALLY likes the character, despite that it is arguably a 5-C character beating 1-A characters, and that is the problem with Marvel Comics in a nutshell, and we REALLY need to completely get away from mainly scaling characters from who they have fought, rather than their actual raw power feats, because of this situation.

Last edited:
I would say you need feats of how resistance that "fleshsuits" are if those are not the real beyonder there is no way to scale him to his real body and his real tiers.

As for the second one if the host was only using the power of a phoenix host without any boost i could see that being counted but the scaling for marvel needs much more than that at least 4 or 5 feats that are at least close to 2-C that way you might have a case worthy of being considered.

Looking as how Blue Marvel is a 5-B you should try find some feats that are closer to his level like 5-A or 4-C because going straight for a 2-C without a significant boost seems just very hard to believe.

If you care for Adam I think you could find more feats, his profile is really poor on feats and it seems characters scaling on Thor Silver Surfer and Hulk are being revised so you should find feats so that he can remain a 5-B.

Well, I am trying to gather other members to help me revise our current extremely unreliable chain-scaling between many different characters, and get them to scale mostly to their own feats instead, but it isn't like this project has taken off yet.

I would say you need feats of how resistance that "fleshsuits" are if those are not the real beyonder there is no way to scale him to his real body and his real tiers.

As for the second one if the host was only using the power of a phoenix host without any boost i could see that being counted but the scaling for marvel needs much more than that at least 4 or 5 feats that are at least close to 2-C that way you might have a case worthy of being considered.

Looking as how Blue Marvel is a 5-B you should try find some feats that are closer to his level like 5-A or 4-C because going straight for a 2-C without a significant boost seems just very hard to believe.
unfortunately this all I have on Adam. but you guys might be right. he couldn't defeat Anti-man without help and he couldn't beat Thanos. So I can kind see why it's hard to believe. Just seeing what everyone else thinks

unfortunately this all I have on Adam. but you guys might be right. he couldn't defeat Anti-man without help and he couldn't beat Thanos. So I can kind see why it's hard to believe. Just seeing what everyone else thinks
Like i said try to inprove his profile more hard evidence for feats more powers if there are any not listed, that would already help his profile a lot without the need for an huge upgrade for tiers

Phoenix Host users are all over the place in terms of their tier, I don't believe they have any set tier.

The first feat is hax, his Anti-Matter Manip can screw up the matter of the Beyonders. That's even ignoring whatever "infinity is forced into a finite measure" means, were the Beyonders weaker? What forced them into a finite measure?

Last edited:
True, Miss America was able to damage blue Marvel
Lets not use that one Chavez started attacking blue marvel and captain marvel out a nowhere in a mid of a team discussion it doesnt even make sense that Chavez is scaling to planet for throwing a table at Carol, was that table planet? The point is they were obviosly holding back they were team mates.

Lets not use that one Chavez started attacking blue marvel and captain marvel out a nowhere in a mid of a team discussion it doesnt even make sense that Chavez is scaling to planet for throwing a table at Carol, was that table planet? The point is they were obviosly holding back they were team mates.
Yes, while I know they were holding back. That shouldn't affect their durability? (LMAO at the chair part😭😭)

Yes, while I know they were holding back. That shouldn't affect their durability? (LMAO at the chair part😭😭)
Thats the problem with characters with energy manipulation most of them amp their stats with energy becoming more resistant faster and stronger but if they are caught off guard, holding back, weakened because they have low level of energy or other reasons they will have their stats considerable lower than they should be. If i had to scale them myself its "varies" in all of them and then the range they can go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back