• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello, I have created a profile for Rick Sanchez, and I would appreciate it if you could read it carefully. Please allow me to present my arguments:

FIRST

As seen at the beginning of an episode, each member of Rick's family receives and opens a fortune cookie.
However, the fortune cookie Jerry receives predicts that he will be with his mother.

PROBABALITY MANIPULATION #1

Rick creates a device that measures probabilities and factors in all possible scenarios for Jerry. He states that the curse of luck won't be lifted until Jerry is with his mother, and this turns out to be true. This demonstrates his ability to make the impossible possible.

FATE MANIPULATION

Using probabilities, they shape and alter the future by employing probability manipulation to change their destinies.

IMMORTALITY TYPE 8 AND FATE MP #1

Additionally, fortune cookies grant success against Rick to those who eat them, and due to Jerry's curse, they become practically immortal until the predicted event occurs, granting Jerry Immortality type 8. Rick can also receive the same benefit.

FIGHT SCENE FOR PROBABALITY,FATE MP

I am adding an additional panel supporting the previous arguments.

PROBABALITY AND FATE MP #2

The creator of fortune cookies are living beings who eliminate spacetime randomness to make these seemingly impossible events possible. This supports both probability manipulation and destiny manipulation.

IMMORTALITY TYPE 8 NEGATION #1

As Rick makes the impossible possible (by preventing Jerry from being with his mother), he combines probability manipulation with
destiny manipulation, potentially giving him the right to deny someone else's Immortality Type 8. So Rick have immortality type 8 negation.

İMMORTALİTY TYPE 8 NEGATION #2

This woman have immortality. Because, she want most succesfull buisness on woman earth, and she's have immortality type 8, in this time. And rick negation this immortality.

Now let's support destiny manipulation.

Destiny manipulation falls under the categories of probability manipulation and causal manipulation. Therefore, probability manipulation can be considered a form of destiny manipulation that is already valid in this case.

Destiny manipulation allows manipulating destiny to achieve a desired outcome. We have a scene where someone gains an advantage over Rick using a fortune cookie, showing the ability to use the cookie to achieve victory. Additionally, the scene where the guards fight Rick effectively supports this argument.

Determinism makes it impossible to change certain events in a reality. Not all fortune cookies are deterministic.

Indeterminism implies the absence of causal connections, and since probability manipulation prevents causal connections from forming, it is valid here. As a result, fortune cookies allow for probability manipulation and destiny manipulation.

Jerry gains Immortality Type 8 due to his curse, and Rick can also possess this ability.

Furthermore, the aspect of technology manipulation comes from Rick's numerous technological achievements, including hacking and controlling
magnetism.

IMMORTALITY TYPE 2

I wanted to add an additional ability to my revision later on, which would be "immortality type 2." This is because during the battle, one of the guards who ate the cookies received a homing attack buff, meaning their bullets started tracking and only targeted Rick's head. Rick ended up taking numerous shots to the head, but nothing happened to him. Therefore, I am considering giving him "immortality type 2.

In summary, the profile's abilities include Probabality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Immortality Type 8 (under specific conditions), Immortality Negation Type 8 (for Rick), Immortality type 2 and Technology Manipulation.

Alright,
Personnel accepting my revision for immortality type 8: @AbaddonTheDisappointment , @DarkDragonMedeus and @Lonkitt

Personnel not accepting: There are no personnel who do not accept.
REVISION RESULTS
AGREE : 3
DISAGREE : 0

Last edited:
I don't think any of these really count except maybe the first one and even then it's not the ability you listed, it would probably be more like information analysis since he's able to scan people and analyze their probabilities. Rick and Jerry both lose this by the end of the episode and that isn't really immortality negation, it's more abusing loopholes/weaknesses involved with the fortunes themselves and not directly negating them.

I don't think any of these really count except maybe the first one and even then it's not the ability you listed, it would probably be more like information analysis since he's able to scan people and analyze their probabilities. Rick and Jerry both lose this by the end of the episode and that isn't really immortality negation, it's more abusing loopholes/weaknesses involved with the fortunes themselves and not directly negating them.
I know
Immortality 8 negation not possible,
but I try just.
Probabality and fate, techonology manipulation is definitely. And immortality type 8 definitely just limited.

Eh probability and fate were specifically because of the fortune cookies, ones he no longer has access to so I wouldn't say those would apply.

As for technology manipulation, if there are scans it would probably be best to present them since I don't really remember anything specific but he probably does have some feats.

Eh olasılık ve kader, özellikle artık erişemediği fal kurabiyeleri yüzündendi, bu yüzden bunların geçerli olacağını söyleyemem.

Teknoloji manipülasyonuna gelince, eğer taramalar varsa, muhtemelen onları sunmak en iyisi olacaktır çünkü gerçekten belirli bir şey hatırlamıyorum ama muhtemelen bazı becerileri var.

Eh probability and fate were specifically because of the fortune cookies, ones he no longer has access to so I wouldn't say those would apply.

As for technology manipulation, if there are scans it would probably be best to present them since I don't really remember anything specific but he probably does have some feats.
If this revision is approved, it will be stated in Rick's profile that he possesses abilities specifically acquired through cookies, regardless of whether he uses them or not - I found ur idea unreasonable. If you read the page on technology manipulation, you will understand the reason behind my choice. Have a nice day!

You can't ignore it if it's doing it through an intermediary
Yeah but thing is he's not the one who made them and no longer has access to them. It's not something he really has access to outside of that specific episode. At most it would be optional equipment but still, it wouldn't be something he readily just has available.

Yeah but thing is he's not the one who made them and no longer has access to them. It's not something he really has access to outside of that specific episode. At most it would be optional equipment but still, it wouldn't be something he readily just has available.
If this revision is approved, it will be stated in Rick's profile that he possesses abilities specifically acquired through cookies, regardless of whether he uses them or not - I found ur idea unreasonable. If you read the page on technology manipulation, you will understand the reason behind my choice. Have a nice day!

There's definitely probability manipulation, destiny manipulation, and immo8 here. But I'm not sure about immo8 neg.If I'm going to live until there is a result, it's not immo8 neg for you to lead me to that conclusion, but rick stops immo8 by typing "no sex mom" so maybe I'm neutral on this.

Secondly, I disagree with what Abaddon The Disappointment wrote. We don't have to do the haxs, we can do it through technology. it doesn't make sense to ignore it just because this technology is only 1 episode.

all the cookie stuff goes to optimal equipment, is fine if it is only in that episode since they still had access to them, but i'm pretty sure the major weakeness is that rick doesn't have control over the fortune he gets, he has to find the right cookie for it, he can't make new ones unless he gets blank cookies and writes on them.

Rick creates a device that measures probabilities and factors in all possible scenarios for Jerry. He states that the curse of luck won't be lifted until Jerry is with his mother, and this turns out to be true. This demonstrates his ability to make the impossible possible.

information analysis for rick, besides the scene where his glasses absorbs a tablet's power to analyse the guard's fortunes, besides supporting the cookies' powers

fate manipulation all the way to probability and fate mp #2 depends on cookies, and thus optiomal equipment.

As Rick makes the impossible possible (by preventing Jerry from being with his mother), he combines probability manipulation with
destiny manipulation, potentially giving him the right to deny someone else's Immortality Type 8. So Rick have immortality type 8 negation.

This woman have immortality. Because, she want most succesfull buisness on woman earth, and she's have immortality type 8, in this time. And rick negation this immortality.

nope, just a weakeness, they are reliant on their fortune not happening to stay immortal, if someone is reliant on a vase and i break it and then kill them, i don't have immortality type 8 negation, i simple followed the steps towards turning off their immortality.

technology manipulation is fine i think

also, the fortunes did more than just change fate, it has done stuff like transform characters into large heads, birds, babies, robot dinosaurs, exploding cars, a banana, a Tv thingie, made two dudes fall in love with each other, give immortality type 2, homing bullets, fire and water manipulation, infinite ammo, surface scaling and remove faces

TL: DR add the cookies' powers into his optimal equipment tabber, give him information analysis and technology manipulation in his post phoenix operation key, immo type 8 negation is a no

Last edited:

information analysis for rick, besides the scene where his glasses absorbs a tablet's power to analyse the guard's fortunes, besides supporting the cookies' powers

fate manipulation all the way to probability and fate mp #2 depends on cookies, and thus optiomal equipment.

nope, just a weakeness, they are reliant on their fortune not happening to stay immortal, if someone is reliant on a vase and i break it and then kill them, i don't have immortality type 8 negation, i simple followed the steps towards turning off their immortality.

technology manipulation is fine i think

also, the fortunes did more than just change fate, it has done stuff like transform characters into large heads, birds, babies, robot dinosaurs, exploding cars, a banana, a Tv thingie, made two dudes fall in love with each other, give immortality type 2, homing bullets, fire and water manipulation, infinite ammo, surface scaling and remove faces

TL: DR add the cookies' powers into his optimal equipment tabber, give him information analysis and technology manipulation in his post phoenix operation key, immo type 8 negation is a no
First of all, I want to emphasize that all but one or two of the things you mentioned are correct.

First of all, turning a human into a dinosaur would be a Transmutation success. Information analysis is something that is already present in Rick.

Regarding "Immo 8," it will definitely happen; it's evident in that scene. However, it can only be used in a LIMITED manner. Rick reversed the probability to stop it and prevent him from having sex with his mother. Although this falls under probability manipulation, other characters can also negate immortality type 8. Despite that, it stops a character like Immo 8. So, there are other characters with probability manipulation that can counter it. Additionally, I was considering adding Immortality Type 2, but I didn't think anyone would accept it. But now, why not?

Alright, the abilities I want to add to Rick are as follows:

Fate manipulation (can alter and shape destinies).

Immortality type 2 (he resisted a lethal injury even though the homing attack hit him squarely on the head).

Immortality type 8: It was shown that Jerry would be immortal until his possibility comes true (LIMITED). This can also be given to Rick, but unfortunately, there is no feat to prove it. At most, he can get negation.

Technology manipulation: I want to emphasize that Rick is very adept at manipulating gadgets (magnetism, hacking). After all, Rick is a character built entirely around this aspect.

Probability manipulation: This is the ability I truly want to add. We saw Rick attacking people and turning them into robots using cookies that make the possible impossible. However, as I mentioned earlier, these actions are essentially based on probability manipulation, even though they may resemble transmutation, etc.

Besides, I believe a profile should be created for Jerry. He destroyed planets with a sphere containing infinite energy from aliens. This puts him at least at 5B, and possibly higher (h3a could be considered). I also think Immortality type 8 and more should be added to his profile if this revision is approved. If we create a profile for Jerry, I'd be happy to support it. He has many achievements, as I mentioned, including 5B feats and Immortality type 8. Have a good day!

There's definitely probability manipulation, destiny manipulation, and immo8 here. But I'm not sure about immo8 neg.If I'm going to live until there is a result, it's not immo8 neg for you to lead me to that conclusion, but rick stops immo8 by typing "no sex mom" so maybe I'm neutral on this.

Secondly, I disagree with what Abaddon The Disappointment wrote. We don't have to do the haxs, we can do it through technology. it doesn't make sense to ignore it just because this technology is only 1 episode.
I never said he wouldn't have tech manip, that I was fine with I just wanted a few more scans/feats because I didn't remember them on the top of my head, I just had a problem with the probability and fate manip plus the type 8 immortality because he loses all of these at the end of the episode. Like I said previously, optional equipment may be fine just not something standard especially since he isn't even the one making them, that's what I had an issue with since it was never specified where you wanted to put it on the profile.

Fate manipulation (can alter and shape destinies).
As long as it's under optional equipment sure.
Immortality type 2 (he resisted a lethal injury even though the homing attack hit him squarely on the head).
Based on how the scene goes they seem to barely puncture his skin. Type 2 immortality implies they survive actual lethal damage while what happened to Rick is kind of just a durability feat to say his skin is bullet resistant.
Immortality type 8: It was shown that Jerry would be immortal until his possibility comes true (LIMITED). This can also be given to Rick, but unfortunately, there is no feat to prove it. At most, he can get negation.
Immortality type 8 under optional equipment and that's fine

Also as for negation, like lastmlg said, he didn't actively negate it, he used the cookies themselves to just course correct Jerry's fate. It's just another instance of fate manip, not immortality negation.
Technology manipulation: I want to emphasize that Rick is very adept at manipulating gadgets (magnetism, hacking). After all, Rick is a character built entirely around this aspect.
Yeah that's fine.
Probability manipulation: This is the ability I truly want to add. We saw Rick attacking people and turning them into robots using cookies that make the possible impossible. However, as I mentioned earlier, these actions are essentially based on probability manipulation, even though they may resemble transmutation, etc.
Fine under optional equipment
Besides, I believe a profile should be created for Jerry. He destroyed planets with a sphere containing infinite energy from aliens. This puts him at least at 5B, and possibly higher (h3a could be considered). I also think Immortality type 8 and more should be added to his profile if this revision is approved. If we create a profile for Jerry, I'd be happy to support it. He has many achievements, as I mentioned, including 5B feats and Immortality type 8. Have a good day!
The feat could probably be higher if it's calced. Also simply stating that a power source has infinite energy doesn't automatically make weapons powered by it high 3-a without further evidence. Lastly, less sure about type 8 here than with Rick but if its under something like optional equipment or separated into keys then sure.

I never said he wouldn't have tech manip, that I was fine with I just wanted a few more scans/feats because I didn't remember them on the top of my head, I just had a problem with the probability and fate manip plus the type 8 immortality because he loses all of these at the end of the episode. Like I said previously, optional equipment may be fine just not something standard especially since he isn't even the one making them, that's what I had an issue with since it was never specified where you wanted to put it on the profile.

As long as it's under optional equipment sure.

Based on how the scene goes they seem to barely puncture his skin. Type 2 immortality implies they survive actual lethal damage while what happened to Rick is kind of just a durability feat to say his skin is bullet resistant.

Immortality type 8 under optional equipment and that's fine

Also as for negation, like lastmlg said, he didn't actively negate it, he used the cookies themselves to just course correct Jerry's fate. It's just another instance of fate manip, not immortality negation.

Yeah that's fine.

Fine under optional equipment

The feat could probably be higher if it's calced. Also simply stating that a power source has infinite energy doesn't automatically make weapons powered by it high 3-a without further evidence. Lastly, less sure about type 8 here than with Rick but if its under something like optional equipment or separated into keys then sure.
PROBABALITY AND FATE MANIPULATION

If you have achieved a significant accomplishment, there's no problem with including it in your profile. It can be added as a separate form or in any other suitable manner. As long as the achievements demonstrate the mentioned hacks and abilities, they can be emphasized in the profile.

IMMORTALITY TYPE 2

Regarding "Immortality Type 2," as you mentioned, it allows a person to survive mortal injuries that would be fatal to an ordinary human. Rick has been able to survive injuries that would be lethal to a regular person, and this resistance to mortal injuries grants him Immortality Type 2 due to his human nature.

AGREE

We have discussed Fate and Probability Manipulation, as well as Immortality Type 2, and we have agreed on Technology Manipulation and Immortality 8 "LIMITED." While I personally do not support Immortality 8 Negation, I only asked for your thoughts on the matter, and since we seem to share similar opinions, it might be more reasonable to skip discussing it further. However, the final decision will ultimately be determined by the administrators.

JERRY AT LEAST 5B OR 5A

Regarding Jerry, I did not claim that he should be at H3A solely because he possesses infinite energy. I suggested he could be at least 5A or 5B due to his feat of destroying a planet, which qualifies him for such a level. I also believe that his infinite energy allows him to draw limitless stamina. However, before discussing the profile, we should clarify certain points first.

Thus, I specifically mentioned "possibly" to indicate that considering him at least 5A wouldn't be unreasonable, considering his accomplishment of destroying the planet Jupiter, if I recall correctly. Anyway, let's assume we have reached an agreement on this matter.

PROBABALITY AND FATE MANIPULATION

If you have achieved a significant accomplishment, there's no problem with including it in your profile. It can be added as a separate form or in any other suitable manner. As long as the achievements demonstrate the mentioned hacks and abilities, they can be emphasized in the profile.
Fair enough

IMMORTALITY TYPE 2

Regarding "Immortality Type 2," as you mentioned, it allows a person to survive mortal injuries that would be fatal to an ordinary human. Rick has been able to survive injuries that would be lethal to a regular person, and this resistance to mortal injuries grants him Immortality Type 2 due to his human nature.
Thing is, while that is true, type 2 implies the wound already occurred. Something like surviving with half your head removed and acting like nothing happened is immortality type 2. Surviving a shot to the head with barely any damage because you're durable isn't. Rick's head wasn't damaged in any meaningful way beyond like a few small indents and bleeding. The bullets didn't even go fully into his head which is why I say it's more a durability feat than an immortality type 2 feat.

AGREE

We have discussed Fate and Probability Manipulation, as well as Immortality Type 2, and we have agreed on Technology Manipulation and Immortality 8 "LIMITED." While I personally do not support Immortality 8 Negation, I only asked for your thoughts on the matter, and since we seem to share similar opinions, it might be more reasonable to skip discussing it further. However, the final decision will ultimately be determined by the administrators.
Sure let's just skip that since we're in agreement.

JERRY AT LEAST 5B OR 5A

Regarding Jerry, I did not claim that he should be at H3A solely because he possesses infinite energy. I suggested he could be at least 5A or 5B due to his feat of destroying a planet, which qualifies him for such a level. I also believe that his infinite energy allows him to draw limitless stamina. However, before discussing the profile, we should clarify certain points first.

Thus, I specifically mentioned "possibly" to indicate that considering him at least 5A wouldn't be unreasonable, considering his accomplishment of destroying the planet Jupiter, if I recall correctly. Anyway, let's assume we have reached an agreement on this matter.
No yeah I understood what you meant with it, I just didn't think that High 3-A would be really an option unless there was further explanations as to the infinite power beyond just it being an infinite power source. Stamina is fine imo.

Fair enough

Thing is, while that is true, type 2 implies the wound already occurred. Something like surviving with half your head removed and acting like nothing happened is immortality type 2. Surviving a shot to the head with barely any damage because you're durable isn't. Rick's head wasn't damaged in any meaningful way beyond like a few small indents and bleeding. The bullets didn't even go fully into his head which is why I say it's more a durability feat than an immortality type 2 feat.

Sure let's just skip that since we're in agreement.

No yeah I understood what you meant with it, I just didn't think that High 3-A would be really an option unless there was further explanations as to the infinite power beyond just it being an infinite power source. Stamina is fine imo.
We have agreed on everything, the only issue remaining is immortality type 2. According to what you said, it should require a mortal wound, but at that moment, Rick was already unprepared and physically at 10C capacity. So, facing a 10C person getting shot in the head, it would be lethal. Not having the ability to resist the bullet doesn't indicate durability; it's entirely related to immortality type 2. Moreover, right after that scene, I remember him healing himself, which would also give him regeneration.

So, if we agree on the concept of immortality, I would like to point out that it would also include low to mid-level regeneration:

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, recover from limited brain damage, and even serious organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds like abdominal punctures or horizontal cleaving. For machines and vehicles, this would involve the renewal of small parts and more extensive internal damage. This would be the most appropriate, in my opinion. Even if not immortality type 2, he should at least have regeneration.

We have agreed on everything, the only issue remaining is immortality type 2. According to what you said, it should require a mortal wound, but at that moment, Rick was already unprepared and physically at 10C capacity. So, facing a 10C person getting shot in the head, it would be lethal. Not having the ability to resist the bullet doesn't indicate durability; it's entirely related to immortality type 2. Moreover, right after that scene, I remember him healing himself, which would also give him regeneration.

So, if we agree on the concept of immortality, I would like to point out that it would also include low to mid-level regeneration:

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, recover from limited brain damage, and even serious organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds like abdominal punctures or horizontal cleaving. For machines and vehicles, this would involve the renewal of small parts and more extensive internal damage. This would be the most appropriate, in my opinion. Even if not immortality type 2, he should at least have regeneration.
He isn't 10-C though. His Pickle Rick key is 10-C but his base key is 9-B.

I'd say for regeneration, it'd kind of just be low regen. He just heals small dents in his head in seconds, it isn't much.

He isn't 10-C though. His Pickle Rick key is 10-C but his base key is 9-B.

I'd say for regeneration, it'd kind of just be low regen. He just heals small dents in his head in seconds, it isn't much.
Rick physically at least 10C because he's grandpa. And I still think rick have immortality type 2 and at least high low or mid low regen.

A grandpa who also survived being punched through a ship without much injury and then proceeded to continue his fight with discount namor

First of all, probability mp, destiny mp and type8 immortality are at acceptable levels, but I can't say the same for type8 immortality negation. As much as it indicates that immortality will be valid, burdsn limited type8 immortality can be taken, but I cannot say the same for negation, I accept everything except negation.

The reason it's limited is because the character doesn't have a completely static immortality, so it will stay in effect until he cooks it with his mother, so it would make sense to get limited immortality for me.
First of all, probability mp, destiny mp and type8 immortality are at acceptable levels, but I can't say the same for type8 immortality negation. As much as it indicates that immortality will be valid, burdsn limited type8 immortality can be taken, but I cannot say the same for negation, I accept everything except negation.

Like what Abaddon says, only the first ability listed is applicable here TBH

Like what Abaddon says, only the first ability listed is applicable here TBH
Abaddon accepted this CRT except immortality 8 negation and immortality type 2
Abaddon and other moderator accepted this hax; low regeneration, technology manipulation, fate manipulation, probability manipulation and immortality type 8 (for jerry).

I'm not entirely sure why probability/fate/etc manipulation is being suggested for Rick. From the scans provided, it seems as though these adjustments of probability, those which make improbable things into reality, are the result of fortune cookies produced by an alien being. It is shown in the scans that Rick can consume these fortune cookies to make these improbable things real, yes, but so can everyone else - it's not really an ability attributable to him in particular, nor is it a consequence of a piece of equipment he owns or can produce. I see no reason why these fortune cookies, which he cannot produce himself and which he only has access to from a particular location in a particular part of a particular episode, would be considered a part of Rick's equipment. We could use largely the same reasoning to give anyone in the show the same abilities.

If we are going to accept these fortune cookies as a part of Rick's optional equipment (which, to be fair, could be warranted if there is extra justifying context, but which I am still dubious of), then probability manipulation, fate manipulation, and type 8 immortality are reasonable. One way or the other, though, I can't say I agree with immortality negation. In both provided instances, the immortality negation is specific to the extent of only applying to the particular situations depicted - that is, Rick was able to negate immortality by acting on an intermediary that only functioned to negate immortality due to the very specific functions of that immortality. It would be pointless to list it on the profile, because it was both something anyone in his position could have theoretically done, and wouldn't allow him to negate immortality in anything other than those particular instances.

Immortality Type 2 seems dubious, just due to not having a clear sense for how strong those homing projectiles were. If we assume they were just like real bullets, however, I'd say it's probably alright to list.

No scans are provided for Rick's technology manipulation, so I can't really evaluate that. It seems perfectly reasonable that he would have it, but explicit instances of "hacking/controlling magnetism" should be added to the OP.

Back