• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man AP, Speed, LS and Profile Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chainsaw Man verse is one of the most dead verses on this wiki which misses alot of feats and Calc's but this CRT this will be fixing and adding some more feats to the Main page that including profiles as well
Notes:
Fear Scaling
(As Devils embodying the fear of a concept, the more feared they are, the more powerful they become even a relatively minor boost in fear can immensely boost a devil's overall strength and effects of their abilities, Due to this once a Devil is more feared than another Devil, their AP and Speed surpasses that said devil)

I placed "(Supporting feat)" beside the calc's which would just be supporting feats which nobody would scale to, for calc's which people scale to I will label the following "(Low tier), (Mid tier), (High tier) and (God tier) and characters in those categories will respectively scale.

Low tiers: (Fiends & Weaker Devil Hunters)

Mid tiers: (Transformed Hybrids, Devils & Stronger Devil Hunters)

High tiers: (Strong Devils & The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse)

God Tiers: (Primordial Devils & The Chainsaw Devil)
Attack Potency
Various Bomb Devil feats; (Supporting Feats)
Reze Blows through a Building: (Wall level+) 0.004 Tons of TNT
Reze Blows up a Truck: (Small Building level) 0.0120 Tons of TNT
Reze Blows through a Building: (Small Building level) 0.0122 Tons of TNT
Reze Explosions: (Small Building level+) 0.137 Tons of TNT
These are just supporting feats nobody scales to them

The Fox Devil (Supporting Feat)
The Fox Devils bite force: (Small Building level) 116115532.68 Tons
Aki gets this on his profile

The Cockroach Devil (Supporting Feat)
The Cockroach Devil Barrages Denji: (Small Building level+) 0.1909 Tons of TNT
This is another supporting feat as Denji scales far higher than this feat

Gun Devil 100% (High tiers - God tiers)
The Gun Devil Destroys a City: (Small Town level+) 5.044 Kilotons of TNT
The Gun Devil is a High tier of the verse here is how the scaling would occur
*Primordial Devils
Such as the Darkness Devil & The Falling Devil (When she gets a profile)
Upscale to baseline Town level due to being Transcendent and far stronger to the likes of the Gun Devil
*The Chainsaw Devil
Upscales to baseline Town level due to being the Devil that all Devils fear the most putting him on a comparable level to Primordial Devils
*The Horsemen of the Apocalypse (When they get profiles)
Makima;
Upscales to Small Town level+ due to being able to draw blood from The Chainsaw Devil

Santa Claus (Supporting Feat)
Santa Claus knocks Denji down a 13 story building: (Building level) 1.27101446136 Tons
This a Supporting feat as usual that nobody scales to

Various Typhoon Devil feats; (Supporting Feat)
Typhoon Devil's Storm: (Small City level) 5.44 Megatons
This would just be environmental destruction and nobody would scale it
Typhoon Devil breaks a wall: (Building level) 0.3107515552031549 Tons of TNT
This is Just a Supporting feat so nobody would scale to it

The Falling Devil (Supporting Feat)
The Falling Devil Lifts and Destroys a Building: (Small Building level) 0.1102369242 Tons of TNT
This is Just a Supporting feat so as usual nobody would scale
Speed
Long (Supporting feat/Some Low tiers)
Long Blocks Bullets: (Subsonic+) Mach 0.834 & (Subsonic+) Mach 0.581
Long being a fiend which regular devil hunters death with on a day to day basis all, weaker Devil hunters and fiends should scale

Transformed Denji (Supporting feat)
Denji Blocks a bullet: (Subsonic+) Mach 0.58

The Gun Devil 20% (High - God tiers)

The Gun Devil 20% travels across Japan in seconds: (Massively Hypersonic) Mach 726
This version of the Gun Devil is still a High tier of the verse so this is how scaling would occur
*Primordial Devils
Such as the Darkness Devil & The Falling Devil (When she gets a profile)
Upscale to Massively Hypersonic likely far higher due to being Transcendent and far stronger to the likes of the Gun Devil places them above his line of scaling
*The Chainsaw Devil
Upscales to Massively Hypersonic likely far higher due to being the Devil that all Devils fear the most putting him on a comparable level to Primordial Devils and placing him far above the Gun Devil in terms of speed
*The Horsemen of the Apocalypse (When they get profiles)
Makima;
Upscales to Massively Hypersonic reaction speeds, as she Reacted and activated her ability during the small timeframe before the 20% Gun Devil's bullets hit her, and despite being out sped by the Darkness Devil, her reactions are able to keep up with his hand movements
Lifting Strength
Clone Pochita (Supporting Feat)
Graveyard Pochita tosses some ground Re-calc: (Class 100) 89.585 Tons

Bomb Devil (Mid - God tiers)
Reze stops a stomp: (Class M) 3946.1044929 Tons
Scales to Denji and anyone who scales above him as he is able to restrain Reze with his chainsaw cords

Falling Devil (Supporting Feat)
Falling Devil lifts a Building: (Class M) 1601.862406 Tons
Profiles
Various profile reworks for characters to replace the currently bad profiles, these including new profiles

Himeno (New Profile)

Akane (New Profile)

Gun Devil (Rework)

Yoshida (New Profile)

Aki (Rework)

Santa Claus (Rework)

Reze (Rework)

Falling Devil (New Profile)
Scaling Revision
Low tiers: These range in the Small Building level basing off Powers feat. Denji is enlisted all wall level albeit he is draw blood from Beam, and take a punch from a blood amped Power

Both of these characters scale to 0.0067 Tons (Small Building level)

Aki and Denji are somewhat relative in AP

Meaning Denji and Aki should be bumped to Small Building level
Aki is a standard devil hunter so mainly other Devil hunters would scale to them as well

Agree: @LordGriffin1000 (Administrator) @Sir_Ovens (administrator)

Disagree:

Last edited:
Most of this looks good. As for Makima's speed you can add that while she was outsped by the Darkness Devil, she was able to keep up with it's hand movements.

Also I think Makima's Bang should just be Low 7-C+, it merely drew some blood from Pochita and I disagree that the ability she used on Darkness was Bang.
The ability used on Darkness:
  • Is used silently
  • Causes massive internal hemorrhaging, no external damage
  • Applies no force, Darkness simply keels over
  • Doesn't travel (bypassed the force-field Darkness has)
  • Negates durability (harmed Darkness Devil despite it being invulnerable in the dark & Makima barely being able to damage Pochita who is =< Darkness)
Meanwhile, the finger-gun used throughout the Control Devil Arc:
  • Requires the word "Bang" to be said
  • Causes a powerful physical impact, like a huge invisible bullet
  • Applies an extreme amount of force, enough to blast Pochita into space
  • Travels (seen when Makima launches Pochita into space)
  • Doesn't negate durability (slightly damaged Pochita, but he tanks multiple blasts without issue)

Most of this looks good. As for Makima's speed you can add that while she was outsped by the Darkness Devil, she was able to keep up with it's hand movements.

Also I think Makima's Bang should just be Low 7-C+, it merely drew some blood from Pochita and I disagree that the ability she used on Darkness was Bang.
Changes have been made and I added your argument to the OP

The overall proposals look alright. I have no knowledge on the verse so I can't give in-depth input on any possibly scaling points so I'll leave that to those knowledgeable on the series. Other that that, the calcs are accepted from what I can tell, and I think the fear scaling works so this has my approval.

Stats changes all look good to apply
I do have some issues with some of the profiles however that I'll try to address later when I have more time

Makima: Makima's ability used against the Darkness Devil should be placed on her profile as Durability Negation and not as the Telekinesis used in the Control Devil Arc due to the following
The ability is already listed as possibly bio manipulation on her profile, which is by extension dura neg, so I don't think this is unnecessary

All changes were made apart from the new profiles (I'm not sure how to make a new character profile on the Wiki), Is anyone willing to add them?

Thanks for all your help, before this CRT is closed I want to add 2 new profiles to the OP

it consists of a Reze rework and a Falling Devil (New profile)

Ill add them to the OP later today

Here are the profiles, I added them to the OP
Reze (Rework)
Falling Devil (New Profile)
These both look fine but the Immortality Type 9 for the falling devil. It says she's visiting but that doesn't mean her true self is still in hell, especially if she can be sent back to hell as implied by the last scan.

These both look fine but the Immortality Type 9 for the falling devil. It says she's visiting but that doesn't mean her true self is still in hell, especially if she can be sent back to hell as implied by the last scan.
What happened is the Falling Devil possessed of group of corpses as she visits earth. Her true body is implied to be in hell

In the last scan the Famine Devil (who the Falling Devil is being controlled by) turns the her into some sort of doll upon returning to hell, I think she should get the immortality type 9

Makima; Upscales to Massively Hypersonic reaction speeds, as she reacted and activated her ability during the single second before the 20% Gun Devil's bullet hit her
This is a... weird way to word it. If she had 1 second to activate her ability, that wouldn't be MHS reactions at all. For it to be MHS reaction time, it'd need to be 0.0000294 seconds. If she reacted in 1 second because they were far away enough for it to take 1 second for their attack to reach her, then she doesn't scale. Unless this explanations wording is just weird.

This is a... weird way to word it. If she had 1 second to activate her ability, that wouldn't be MHS reactions at all. For it to be MHS reaction time, it'd need to be 0.0000294 seconds. If she reacted in 1 second because they were far away enough for it to take 1 second for their attack to reach her, then she doesn't scale. Unless this explanations wording is just weird.
3:18:25 The Gun Devil Stops/The Gun Devil ability activation gunfire toward Makima begins
3:18:26 Makima prepares for ability activation/Makima's 29th recorded death

It was likely the way it was worded because she begins to activate her ability in that same timeframe (which the events happen in 3:18:26)

So it would just be (Activated her ability in the Midst of the Gun Devils attack)

3:18:25 The Gun Devil Stops/The Gun Devil ability activation gunfire toward Makima begins
3:18:26 Makima prepares for ability activation/Makima's 29th recorded death

It was likely the way it was worded because she begins to activate her ability in that same timeframe (which the events happen in 3:18:26)

So it would just be (Activated her ability in the Midst of the Gun Devils attack)
Mmm, I can maybe see it that way then. I'd just word it differently. Since activating her ability in 1 second would directly imply she's not reacting at MHS speeds. But rather in average human timeframes.

What happened is the Falling Devil possessed of group of corpses as she visits earth. Her true body is implied to be in hell

In the last scan the Famine Devil (who the Falling Devil is being controlled by) turns the her into some sort of doll upon returning to hell, I think she should get the immortality type 9
Well if more knowledgeable members think it's good then I don't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back