• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive HoYoverse Revision and Possible Upgrades: Make Honkai Impact Great Again!

Hello, so I have seen the totality of Honkaiverse being violently downgraded into 4-A at best, which made me very shocked in the first place, so I reall want to show you why the verse should be higher:

To do that, we have to recheck the very cosmology of the verse.

Credits to:

Frerty
and
Stocking.exe

Part 1: The Sea of Quanta
So, first of all , people really debunked the Sea from 11-D all the way up to 4-A by using scans like this, however, the sea dosen't cap at this level, how? Well, let's find out.
So first of all, the Multiverse of Honkaiverse doesn’t support the standard interpretation of a multiverse like in many other series. conferring to the game-info, There is a portal to a sea of higher dimensions that is where infinite Universes and “Bubble-Universes “are observed in an Imaginary Tree. Which are not described by just a 4-dimensional extension of space-time, rather. It uses the complex structure of Brane Cosmology where “films” or membranes are comprised of extra 7 to 11-dimension manifold extensions. which is a complex topological space-time referring to higher dimensional extensions described by the string theory. In this part of the blog. I will show and interpret the Multiverse extension of Honkaiverse and how higher dimensions work with the verses mechanics. As well as introduce the Higher dimensional events that exist within the verse.

"The Sea of Qaunta is not a literal ocean, it is a place where it contains all bubble universes forming the Multiverse" of Honkaiverse. please refer to this dialogue:

but there is a massive difference between living universe and a bubble universe in the Sea of quanta, the Tree & Sea is separated by by an immeasurable depth, Tree represents the living Multiverse of mihoyoverse while the Sea holds dead universes that are swallowed up by the Honkai.and works on the Many-worlds Interpretation.

Just more to debunk the Solar System thing, is that universes are infinite and there is an infinite number of them.

Now for the 11-Dimensional part:

And as explained here, dimensions has R>F

It is also full of manifold constructs:

https://imgur.com/a/uwAImeL

Another thing to show is that thanks to the Ether Anchor, it is again proven that the Sea holds 11-spation dimensions.

The Sea of Quanta is the "foundation" that generalized/carried all existing world bubbles which correspond to the 11 higher-dimensional Bernhard manifold.

https://imgur.com/a/TKBwdPK

https://imgur.com/a/KUw8OIj

https://imgur.com/a/4HyAjHc

https://imgur.com/a/MH3luRK

Space and comprised a membrane notion that assigned the "layered" and "conflicted" between smaller and larger dimensional membranes, which in turn have been confirmed to be a large plane of existence beyond even 4-dimensional space-time and is infinitely expanding across all axes.

Another proof of the Sea of Quanta having R>F , is that the larger the bubble universe in the sea, the closer it is to the main or real universe (which is super big, we'll cover that soon)

https://imgur.com/a/u8l6Eq8

The Sea is also empty of time as well as boundaries
main-qimg-1ab9c7dc76e9ffbb31ce23351df5c119

Conclusion:

The Sea of Quata
should be at least High 1-C (11-D), possibly High 1-B

I will update this soon!

But first, let me see what do you think.

Last edited:
Dunno how to use that, but it's alright.
Alright, just wanted to mention cause CRTs that are incomplete tend to get closed
For future reference you just click on the snadbox, make your thread there and then copy paste it to the forum when it's done
glaDafv.png

Part 2: The Imaginary Tree and the Main Universe:

This one will be easier to pull up, so the Imaginary Tree stores countless infinite sized universes, as well as infinite futures and exists beyond time:

And each leave is a universe in the tree, and there are parallel worlds here:

Everything in the Tree, even time, is just data in a "game storage":

The Tree exists beyond the Sea of Quanta (which makes sence since the main universe is more real than the bubble universes:

main-qimg-04c937e44ad10ea9e4a3ad7cef6b8a01

Now for the strong one, Einstein states the existence of transfinite cardinals in the tree, with even the lowest (the main universe) being infinite in a transfinite sense:

It is also stated to be a "higher-dimensional concept"

https://imgur.com/gallery/blf3FQJ

The Tree transcends baseline reality

main-qimg-07a4002cd22e441ea1895c967803f834

Imaginary Singularities in the Imaginary Tree are dimensionless:
main-qimg-0126bab503f8cf0a6ef7003b661549fb

main-qimg-7c7333eb544637a10e9b31a0e2681ccc

Conclusion:

The Imaginary Tree sould be Low 1-A, or all the way up to High 1-A with the inacessible cardinals thingy.

But even Low 1-A seems fair

I'll post more stuff soon, but for now, I'll be waiting for you guys' opinions.

Last edited:
Part 2: The Imaginary Tree and the Main Universe:

This one will be easier to pull up, so the Imaginary Tree stores countless infinite sized universes, as well as infinite futures and exists beyond time:

And each leave is a universe in the tree, and there are parallel worlds here:

Everything in the Tree, even time, is just data in a "game storage":

The Tree exists beyond the Sea of Quanta (which makes sence since the main universe is more real than the bubble universes:

main-qimg-04c937e44ad10ea9e4a3ad7cef6b8a01

Now for the strong one, Einstein states the existence of transfinite cardinals in the tree, with even the lowest (the main universe) being infinite in a transfinite sense:

It is also stated to be a "higher-dimensional concept"

https://imgur.com/gallery/blf3FQJ

The Tree transcends baseline reality

main-qimg-07a4002cd22e441ea1895c967803f834

Imaginary Singularities in the Imaginary Tree are dimensionless:
main-qimg-0126bab503f8cf0a6ef7003b661549fb

main-qimg-7c7333eb544637a10e9b31a0e2681ccc

Conclusion:

The Imaginary Tree sould be Low 1-A, or all the way up to High 1-A with the inacessible cardinals thingy.

But even Low 1-A seems fair

I'll post more stuff soon, but for now, I'll be waiting for you guys' opinions.

You should edit the OP and put that there instead of in the reply.

Cosmology being 11D has been accepted for years, so are you proposing possible High-1B SoQ? if so, I remember Avengershows (one of the CN translators we have here on the wiki) who also scales Hoyoverse having said that in the language/context this was not referring to literal infinite dimensions, but rather the fact that the size of those dimensions is infinite.

Regarding Low-1A and above, the wiki is banning 1-A threads until the tier system revision is finished (which will probably take months if not years, since Ultima is having some problems with his Tier 0 thread).

My opinion? cosmology being 11D is solid, I would wait for the revisions to finish if you want to push for higher tiers using cardinals (but from what I remember, cardinals will cap at High-1B in the new system, so lol).

I would close this thread and wait a while, I am almost done with my general revision which includes new profiles, remakes of current ones, new Honkai energy page, blogs, profiles for Tree and SoQ, and detailing the scaling very well.

Edit: Some of your scans are using older translations, which have some errors (Such as the dimensions being finite)

Last edited:

Cosmology being 11D has been accepted for years, so are you proposing possible High-1B SoQ? if so, I remember Avengershows (one of the CN translators we have here on the wiki) who also scales Hoyoverse having said that in the language/context this was not referring to literal infinite dimensions, but rather the fact that the size of those dimensions is infinite.

Regarding Low-1A and above, the wiki is banning 1-A threads until the tier system revision is finished (which will probably take months if not years, since Ultima is having some problems with his Tier 0 thread).

My opinion? cosmology being 11D is solid, I would wait for the revisions to finish if you want to push for higher tiers using cardinals (but from what I remember, cardinals will cap at High-1B in the new system, so lol).

I would close this thread and wait a while, I am almost done with my general revision which includes new profiles, remakes of current ones, new Honkai energy page, blogs, profiles for Tree and SoQ, and detailing the scaling very well.

Edit: Some of your scans are using older translations, which have some errors (Such as the dimensions being finite)
Im fine with 11d or any other tier past tier 4 cause its just wrong to make top tiers tier 4 when there are solid tier 2-1 feats
As for high1b to outer i dunno i wouldnt rush to that scale until we make sure honkai is already tier 1

Actually, I remember the scan that says Infinite-spatial dimensions in SoQ can be real.
You mean Ultima's Teiring System? I know that, but I never knew that those treads aren't allowed at this moment.

I'm fine with this thread being closed then, but with the new tiering system, the verse really reaches 1-A or even higher pretty easily.

Fair enough, thanks pal 👍.

Actually, I remember the scan that says Infinite-spatial dimensions in SoQ can be real.

You mean Ultima's Teiring System? I know that, but I never knew that those treads aren't allowed at this moment.

I'm fine with this thread being closed then, but with the new tiering system, the verse really reaches 1-A or even higher pretty easily.

Fair enough, thanks pal 👍.
New tiering system? Oh interesting

There's so much wrong with this thread, I'll comment on it later.
But a short summary; The word 'universe' isn't universe in Chinese, but world. Worlds can be massive or infinite sized, but they don't have to be.
There's also some other issues I've seen but I'll comment on those later, as I've said above

Yeah on second thought this is far too much work to do in-depth wise.
The "infinite worlds" thing you're trying to pull is wrong on multiple levels.
A) Translation wise
miHoYo (for some ungodly reason) translates 世界 as Universe, when it very clearly does not mean that.
B) Translation wise again
The "there are infinite worlds" thing that Welt was talking about is about the quantity, not quality, of worlds. English isn't as clear on this as Chinese is.

Within everything else, I can't discern your point from anything you're saying.

A) Translation wise
miHoYo (for some ungodly reason) translates 世界 as Universe, when it very clearly does not mean that.
The "there are infinite worlds" thing that Welt was talking about is about the quantity, not quality, of worlds. English isn't as clear on this as Chinese is.

There is one tiktok regarding mistranslations in hoyoverse but idk how good it is but i can show you if you want to

By knowing the language. It's not as hard as people make it out to be.
Idk if its hard or not its just that different people have different translations which can cause different interpetations about scaling and its not only here but on many other languages tho

A) Translation wise

How unfortunate.

Is there any way to translate Chinese correctly?

Back