• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Alright i request to have this account banned from the forum. I am honestly tired of some of the ass backwards moon logic this site uses for some of it's rules a good example being a character making multiple attacks in the span it would take for them to make 1, not counting as some kind of multiplier no mater the intentions on the ability, or even the author, only do to the fact that it does not say X power multiplies X stat by X amount. as well trying to keep 2 niche verses going on a site that show a clear bias against more niche content or verses when it comes to getting any kind of revisions, or even matches done, has made me stop having fun here for awhile. so I think it is time for me to leave this place behind.

Last edited:
Uhh so, Idk wth this [OBJ] is, but it's not going off of my profile 🗿

This gotta be closed as apparently is impossible to make a match like this

This gotta be closed as it was finished and is already in both profiles

Also hi Dereck, welcome back!

This gotta be closed as apparently is impossible to make a match like this

This gotta be closed as it was finished and is already in both profiles

Done.

Uhh so, Idk wth this [OBJ] is, but it's not going off of my profile 🗿
What do you mean by this?
:chasewhennagisa:
:Adiosputitas~1:

This profile is tier 1. Should it be locked?

This profile is tier 1. Should it be locked?
Yeah, I went ahead and did that.

Can this thread be used to ask questions, about how the wiki works for information i have trouble finding on the wiki? Also can i request for staff input here for threads? Sorry i am reletivly new to this site so i don't fully understand how everything works yet.

Can this thread be used to ask questions, about how the wiki works for information i have trouble finding on the wiki? Also can i request for staff input here for threads? Sorry i am reletivly new to this site so i don't fully understand how everything works yet.
  • Here you can find the site rules, as well as a navigation bar on top to go around
  • This is the thread where you can ask for your revisions to be looked at, or you can ask thread mods/admins in their profiles to take a look
  • This thread is mainly for requests that don't get covered by our other wiki management threads. You can see the wiki management board here.
  • You can make threads on the questions and answers board asking for anything site related

Hope this helps ayy

• Here you can find the site rules, as well as a navigation bar on top to go around
  • This is the thread where you can ask for your revisions to be looked at, or you can ask thread mods/admins in their profiles to take a look
  • This thread is mainly for requests that don't get covered by our other wiki management threads. You can see the wiki management board here.
  • You can make threads on the questions and answers board asking for anything site related

Hope this helps ayy
Thank you very much.

Also will be great if u know/read site rules as well, site has firmly strict rules against overtly racial, flirtious, sexual statements, even those that are considered jokes offsite made among friends, in some cases even if said in joking context on site, it is punishable. So be careful there.

Also will be great if u know/read site rules as well, site has firmly strict rules against overtly racial, flirtious, sexual statements, even those that are considered jokes offsite made among friends, in some cases even if said in joking context on site, it is punishable. So be careful there.
I have already read everything. It is just hard to memories everything, and far from everything is in the same place. It makes it exteremly hard as someone new to the site to learn everything since it is so spread out. But i am pretty sure it is obvious for all sites that such action will be punchable. The hard point is trying to find all the key features and how everything works, such as how often you can "bump", and learning how to edit profiles and pages is even harder, since i want to learn it, but don't wanna accidently mess a profile or page up (often when i try to look into source code to try to learn, if the edit is open i accidently go into editing mode instead. SO i just back out as soon as possible afraid i accidently edited something)

literally the first thing I linked were the site rules

This has been accepted and applied and can be closed.

How many staff votes are needed for something like an AP CRT to be applied?
Two, for standard CRTs. If the CRT is for a particularly active verse, the ruling is three. If there are votes both ways, a significant majority has to be decided upon- this obviously varies so trust the staff to play it by ear, or wait until one of them kills the others in a martial challenge- when this happens, go with the survivor's vote.

Two, for standard CRTs. If the CRT is for a particularly active verse, the ruling is three. If there are votes both ways, a significant majority has to be decided upon- this obviously varies so trust the staff to play it by ear, or wait until one of them kills the others in a martial challenge- when this happens, go with the survivor's vote.
I see, thank you. I also think this kind of rule should be added to the Editing Rule page where the Content Revision rules are

I see, thank you. I also think this kind of rule should be added to the Editing Rule page where the Content Revision rules are
These rules have their own section in our Discussion Rules, titled "Approval of Revisions".

In order to ensure that all revisions are thoroughly reviewed and approved, it is necessary for a minimum of two staff members to sign off on any proposed changes. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Thread Moderators, Administrators, and Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

• It is essential that at least one staff member is present during any content revision process, as their expertise and knowledge of a verse will be instrumental in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the revised material. Any suggested changes that do not meet the necessary approval standards will not be implemented.
    • In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions.

It seems the bits about challenging your opponents to mortal combat have been removed. Oh well.

Gojo's profile needs to be unlocked in order to apply this

Gojo's profile needs to be unlocked in order to apply this
Done.

These rules have their own section in our Discussion Rules, titled "Approval of Revisions".

It seems the bits about challenging your opponents to mortal combat have been removed. Oh well.
Oh well here I got 1 admin who disagreed, 1 one who agrees and another one who agrees with Tier 2 but asked me to prove UES (which got accepted by a Content Mod and the admin who agreed from earlier) before dipping out for sum reason, so.....does it mean I can apply the CRT? (This verse also get low attention)

Back