• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has nobody made anything with Yog yet? He can have so many opportunities... Anyways

Yog the Space Monster vs. King Kong (Paramount)

Rules:
  • Battle takes place in a place extremely Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, but with a volcano nearby (31 meters away)
  • Yog has 25 minutes to choose an species to start the battle with
  • If Yog manages to have no hosts anymore, he loses
  • List of animals in Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium
Alien: 7
Earthling:
The animals break out of Yog's control and kill both (incon):

ovewcuM.png
8884.jpg

Last edited:
So how does Kong even win this fight? I guess just destroying the zoo and rendering Yog hostless?
The Space Amoeba's easiest victory method would be to possess the most venomous animal he can find and mutate it until it's big enough for the poison to kill Kong.

So how does Kong even win this fight? I guess just destroying the zoo and rendering Yog hostless?
The Space Amoeba's easiest victory method would be to possess the most venomous animal he can find and mutate it until it's big enough for the poison to kill Kong.
To make the battle more fair, I ''created'' a volcano in the area nearby (there's a volcano nearby the zoo), but if there's no host, Yog will get incapacitated and also loses

To make the battle more fair, I ''created'' a volcano in the area nearby (there's a volcano nearby the zoo), but if there's no host, Yog will get incapacitated and also loses
In that case, I'll vote Yog. All of his hosts have Class M LS so if he can find a venomous species that also has the ability to restrain Kong (Best pick would probably be a snake) then he'll win easily as long as he approaches it with caution and doesn't get shredded by that massive AP difference.
By the way, why does the volcano matter in this battle?

In that case, I'll vote Yog. All of his hosts have Class M LS so if he can find a venomous species that also has the ability to restrain Kong (Best pick would probably be a snake) then he'll win easily as long as he approaches it with caution and doesn't get shredded by that massive AP difference.
By the way, why does the volcano matter in this battle?
If Kong manages to throw Yog with his host inside a volcano, both die, as shown in Space Amoeba. I imagine King Kong is intelligent enough to try that, though I think it's not 100% chance that Yog dies, as he can escape before he hits the ground of the volcano or, depending on his host, he can climb away

If Kong manages to throw Yog with his host inside a volcano, both die, as shown in Space Amoeba. I imagine King Kong is intelligent enough to try that, though I think it's not 100% chance that Yog dies, as he can escape before he hits the ground of the volcano or, depending on his host, he can climb away
Destroying the zoo still sounds like a better and more likely wincon for the monkey. How long does it take for Yog to possess and mutate something?

Last edited:
Destroying the zoo still sounds like a better and more likely wincon. How long does it take for Yog to possess and mutate something?
From what I've seen in the movie, like 4 minutes at most, as, for example, after Gezora died, like some time was took for Ganimes to appear, however, we really don't see the transformation, and the whole time, Yog is likely trying to find the humans, so likely around a minute, though Yog can possess, apparently, up to three hosts at once (like we see when a human, Kamoebas and the second Ganimes are all possessed)

From what I've seen in the movie, like 4 minutes at most, as, for example, after Gezora died, like some time was took for Ganimes to appear, however, we really don't see the transformation, and the whole time, Yog is likely trying to find the humans, so likely around a minute, though Yog can possess, apparently, up to three hosts at once (like we see when a human, Kamoebas and the second Ganimes are all possessed)
Either way, that means Kong is likely going to get outnumbered and restrained by 3 opponents at once. Yog can get really creative here with what species he can use to maximize his chance of victory.

By the way, couldn't Yog just possess Kong himself or is he too intelligent and thus may resist it?
He could possess him, as he can do it even with humans, though Kong is likely smart enough to at least find a blue amoeba crawling towards him strange, which may make him want to escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back