• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

It was actually locked quite often throughout 2017 and 2018, but after Weekly unlocked it for Dargoo and Torlikoff to add matches, it wasn't re-locked until just recently.

Hello, I need help. This versus thread was finished and added a long time ago. It's a Son Goku vs Alien X match, but when it was added to the profiles we put it on ben 10's profile and not Alien X's. Is it okay to transfer it from Bens profile over to alien X's and edit the match? Thanks.

I fixed Gorr's name (and the links to it) and Alien X's match.

Can a staff member please unlock Anos Voldigoad's profile page so that I can apply the upgrades from this CRT and fix other small errors, and also do an edit rollback to "20:55, 8 June 2021" for the page, since the newer edits were poorly done.
Apparently I can't (or I don't know how to) perform such a rollback, I could only do it with Ant locking the profile.

@Antvasima Do you think there's a way of doing it instead of just reverting everything manually?

Also, I have some requests:

This CRT is finished and should be closed.

I tried making an experiment and put references on a profile I was making in my sandbox, but given that it's a videogame character and all sources are self-evident (either being videos, websites or game screenshots) I'm not sure if said references are necessary to keep, and I'd like to receive an opinion on them.

Those references seem useful.

I generally include links to screenshots/videos along with my references. It's a far from common practice, but it may make those references feel more impactful; directing people straight to the evidence instead of just the part of the game it came from.

Can a staff member please unlock Anos Voldigoad's profile page so that I can apply the upgrades from this CRT and fix other small errors, and also do an edit rollback to "20:55, 8 June 2021" for the page, since the newer edits were poorly done.
I handled it, but his intelligence ratings need to be updated again according to our agreements in the CRT now:

Tell me here when you are done.

Apparently I can't (or I don't know how to) perform such a rollback, I could only do it with Ant locking the profile.

@Antvasima Do you think there's a way of doing it instead of just reverting everything manually?
You simply go to the history section, click on the stored version of the page that you want to revert to, after which you click edit and then save.

Those references seem useful.

I generally include links to screenshots/videos along with my references. It's a far from common practice, but it may make those references feel more impactful; directing people straight to the evidence instead of just the part of the game it came from.
Source references in combination with screenshots seems like the best solution, yes.

Thank you for helping out.

I handled it, but his intelligence ratings need to be updated again according to our agreements in the CRT now:

Tell me here when you are done.
Thank you.

I've applied the accepted changes from the CRT and fixed the other small errors. You can lock Anos Voldigoad's profile page, and probably also close this CRT.

Last edited:
Back