• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Anos Voldigoad Intelligence upgrade - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. This thread was created to possibly upgrade Anos Voldigoad's intelligence rating to Extraordinary Genius.

Anos is consistently portrayed as being extraordinarily intelligent throughout the series, and I believe his intelligence feats prove that.
If you have any other intelligence feats that I didn't list here, feel free to post them in the replies.

From Intelligence page:

Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over many fields of science and who vastly surpass the intellects of the smartest humans on Earth. At this level, many are capable of creating futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, and potentially even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations, or outperforming supercomputers. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.

Some (definitely not all) of Anos' intelligence feats:

**More intelligence feats in post #15 of this thread.

Last edited:
Hello. This thread was created to possibly upgrade Anos Voldigoad's intelligence to Extraordinary Genius.

Anos is consistently portrayed as being extraordinarily intelligent throughout the series, and I believe his intelligence feats prove that.
If you have any other intelligence feats that I didn't list here, feel free to post them in the replies.

Some (definitely not all) of Anos' intelligence feats:

Since I was from the beginning, I completely agree with this.

İf scan is this, it's just a little creation magic and what he says about the atom comes from a myth/proveb.... what he means here is that if he can't think well of the structure of the thing he will create, he says that the basis of the creation magic will not be good, what exactly should I deduce from this? It would also be nice if you could reflect the scans better because it is difficult to understand without English
  • Anos developed Origin Magic, a completely new and powerful type of magic. (Could be equivalent to creating futuristic technology)
This is the level of genius intelligence. The best example of which is Touhou, who bends space for creates a different kind of technique at the genius level.
This is Photographic Memory.

Looking at the rest, 100 parallel thought events seem to be the best of them all, I'm in favor of writing At least Genius.

İf scan is this, it's just a little creation magic and what he says about the atom comes from a myth/proveb.... what he means here is that if he can't think well of the structure of the thing he will create, he says that the basis of the creation magic will not be good, what exactly should I deduce from this? It would also be nice if you could reflect the scans better because it is difficult to understand without English.
Atom doesnot comes from a myth or proverb, it is the basis of everything and is related to matter. Creating something is a common feat, but creating the atoms of something is something that even genius scientists cannot even do. Anos when creating something, one must create the atoms composing that.
This is an extraordinary genius feat.

Also, you didn't tell anything about how Anos witnessed Rayon and copied it. Android21 is an extraordinary genius. He is able to copy techniques after witnessing them once instantly.

Atom doesnot comes from a myth or proverb, it is the basis of everything and is related to matter. Creating something is a common feat, but creating the atoms of something is something that even genius scientists cannot even do. Anos when creating something, one must create the atoms composing that.
This is an extraordinary genius feat.
Doesn't he say that the part called atom is mentioned in a proverb?
Also, you didn't tell anything about how Anos witnessed Rayon and copied it. Android21 is an extraordinary genius. He is able to copy techniques after witnessing them once instantly.
Isn't the reason why he can see and copy only once is because he is good with spells, he can look at the same memory more than once, and his reaction speed is so high, besides, this success alone can never be an extraordinary genius. That's not the important part in Android 21, if you look at the first post her profile it says she has an intelligence that can be compared to an extraordinary genius character or even surpassed him.
Bending space-time is not a new technique.
You misunderstood me, I implied that he developed new kinds of techniques by bending space (what is meant by bending the space is to cut objects from a certain distance that creates a tear between dimensions) himself (he designed the tear between dimensions part himself, and also did techniques such as sealing, including human modification techniques of course), profile is this.

Isn't the reason why he can see and copy only once is because he is good with spells, he can look at the same memory more than once, and his reaction speed is so high,
No, that lvl of mental ability comes from extraordinary genius person. Also, if you are telling about reaction speed, which is kinda useless in this case. Neurons transmit signals, so "transfer speed" should be used. Besides, being good at spells doesnot give you the ability to solve complicated magic formula. Anos deciphered thousands of accomplished mages. The formula of fusion magic is vastly complicated. Ivis Necron created it, but by looking at the formula just once, Anos found out the flaws and corrected the magic wavelengths, and even modified it. He even created spell <Lignon> (Root transfer), in a single moment. A genius magician takes atleast sometime to create a spell.
besides, this success alone can never be an extraordinary genius. That's not the important part in Android 21, if you look at the first post her profile it says she has an intelligence that can be compared to an extraordinary genius character or even surpassed him.
Bro, look at the def. of extraordinary genius. A normal genius can copy a spell, but just looking at it with a simple glance and creating many magic characters is an extraordinary feat.
This is the level of genius intelligence. The best example of which is Touhou, who bends space for creates a different kind of technique at the genius level.
Indeed, he created a new space-time technique. But Anos created Origin Magic, not a single magic, but it is composed several magics that deals with life and death, and created several other magic that deals with time and space and even <Agronemaut>, which instantly regenerates the root and you know origin is something that lies beyond the soul and mind of a person, Anos created magic related to that origin that has vast impact upon reality, upon the whole Militia world.

Creating Origin magic is equivalent to "creating futuristic technology", so each feat of him is an extraordinary genius one. And pls don't tell again that because he is good at spells, Misha and sasha are also good at spells so, did they show any of Anos' intelligence feats? No.
Anos is extraoridinary genius in magic as well as magic spells. Anos even created <Barioka> and <Gatom>, (both are space- time techniques).

Last edited:
Since I suggested the idea of upgrading Anos' intelligence to you, I also agree. Some other evidence includes:
  • Developing Gatom, the magic that the Demon King developed that goes beyond distance in an instant and shocked the world 2000 years ago. (203)
  • It was mentioned that Anos immediately imitated Rayon which was made of unknown deep world magic characters, but was also able to decipher divine magical characters which can only be read by a god (214,215)
  • Anos is knowledgeable about ancient magic characters and destroyed Girisilis with magic he developed on the spot. Anos surpasses Girisilis who was researching for 2000 years (151)
  • Anos, the creator of origin magic (7,151) which comprises of various spells that he created that can manipulate space (Barioka), time (Lebide), sources (Agglonemut), and possess extremely destructive power (Egil Grone Angdroa), saw Bomilas' Aviastan Zara, a flame spell superior to Jio Graze which Bomilas has been researching for a long time, and turned it into origin magic, improved it, removed its weaknesses, and increased its power immediately (337)
  • Speaking of those heads of state, Anos kinda obliterates them with their own advanced deep world magic despite them being unfamiliar (525,526)
  • Anos develops Egil Grone Angdroa 2000 years ago which is extremely deep world magic. Heads of state from deep worlds are frightened by the magnitude and depth of its power. It burns what shouldn't be burned, destroys what shouldn't, and turns the heavens and earth into ashes. It's Anos' most destructive spell for right now. (255,527,530)
  • Speaking of world-destroying magic, Anos develops Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest <Gili Eliam Naviem> on the spot against the Trace God. It is Anos' best spell although it is not destruction magic. (275)
  • He developed Gard Asc to replace Asc which the Fan Union uses (258)
  • He developed a new spell to help Lay's mother. This chapter also reveals it can take decades to develop new magic and we already know that complex ones that other powerful characters have made can take hundreds or thousands of years. Anos will do it in a minute or less pretty much. (58)
  • How could I forget that Anos also developed Venuzdonoa by twisting and distorting the Sun of Destruction into the sword that destroys all reason. (396)
  • Anos also developed the kissing spell that usurped Averneyu's order (385)
  • This also reminds me of when Anos also perfected another spell that usurps gods' order which enabled Eldemade to take Nousgalia's powers (186)
What you begin to notice is that Anos is the only character to develop spells during combat. He has developed the most spells so far. He improves everyone's spells immediately whether it takes a month, hundreds of years, or thousands of years.. He will imitate your spells as you use them and surpass you. I don't know any other characters who have developed magic spells on the go.

Last edited:
Since I suggested the idea of upgrading Anos' intelligence to you, I also agree. Some other evidence includes:
  • Developing Gatom, the magic that the Demon King developed that goes beyond distance in an instant and shocked the world 2000 years ago. (203)
  • It was mentioned that Anos immediately imitated Rayon which was made of unknown deep world magic characters, but was also able to decipher divine magical characters which can only be read by a god (214,215)
  • Anos is knowledgeable about ancient magic characters and destroyed Girisilis with magic he developed on the spot. Anos surpasses Girisilis who was researching for 800 years (151)
  • Anos, the creator of origin magic (7) which comprises of various spells that he created that can manipulate space (Barioka), time (Lebide), sources (Agglonemut), and possess extremely destructive power (Egil Grone Angdroa), saw Bomilas' Aviastan Zara, a flame spell superior to Jio Graze which Bomilas has been researching for a long time, and turned it into origin magic, improved it, removed its weaknesses, and increased its power immediately (337)
  • Speaking of those heads of state, Anos kinda obliterates them with their own advanced deep world magic despite them being unfamiliar (525,526)
  • Anos develops Egil Grone Angdroa 2000 years ago which is extremely deep world magic. Heads of state from deep worlds are frightened by the magnitude and depth of its power. It burns what shouldn't be burned, destroys what shouldn't, and turns the heavens and earth into ashes. It's Anos' most destructive spell for right now. (255,527,530)
  • Speaking of world-destroying magic, Anos develops Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest <Gili Eliam Naviem> on the spot against the Trace God. It is Anos' best spell although it is not destruction magic. (275)
What you begin to notice is that Anos is the only character to develop spells during combat. He has developed the most spells so far. He improves everyone's spells immediately whether it takes a month, hundreds of years, or thousands of years.. He will imitate your spells as you use them and surpass you. I don't know any other characters who have developed magic spells on the go.
Well said, but also include that he developed <Lignon>, with which he joined the sources of two spirits(Misa and Lay's mother), so that Lay's mother's health could improve and to save her from spirit disease. He developed it on spot.

Doesn't he say that the part called atom is mentioned in a proverb?

Isn't the reason why he can see and copy only once is because he is good with spells, he can look at the same memory more than once, and his reaction speed is so high, besides, this success alone can never be an extraordinary genius. That's not the important part in Android 21, if you look at the first post her profile it says she has an intelligence that can be compared to an extraordinary genius character or even surpassed him.

You misunderstood me, I implied that he developed new kinds of techniques by bending space (what is meant by bending the space is to cut objects from a certain distance that creates a tear between dimensions) himself (he designed the tear between dimensions part himself, and also did techniques such as sealing, including human modification techniques of course), profile is this.
"When you create a stone, don't create the stone. In mythical times, they used to say, 'When you create a stone, don't create the stone, create the atoms that make up the stone.'" (Anos)

"Who said that?" (Misha)

"Me." (Anos)

It's easier said than done though, and not many people can actually do it.

Extraordinary Genius
Individuals whose knowledge spreads over many fields of science and who vastly surpass the intellects of the smartest humans on Earth.
Anos definitely knows pretty much all magic better than almost every person (exceptions are Lay is better at reincarnation and source magic and Misha is superior in creation magic for obvious reasons)
At this level, many are capable of creating futuristic technology
Yeah, I would say Anos developed a ton of "futuristic technology" by creating a ton of spells and improving everyone else's spells. Look at my message above.
executing complex strategies even under high pressure
You could argue that Anos executed complex strategies against his opponents but I feel like developing "futuristic technology" while getting attacked (under high pressure) is a superior feat. A lot of Anos' new spells are developed on the go.
and potentially even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations, or outperforming supercomputers.
We haven't seen Anos predict the future, but we have seen supercomputer like mental calculations and feats. Creating objects atom by atom is one supercomputer feat.
This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.
Anos probably knows more magic than every character we have met.

"When you create a stone, don't create the stone. In mythical times, they used to say, 'When you create a stone, don't create the stone, create the atoms that make up the stone.'" (Anos)

"Who said that?" (Misha)

"Me." (Anos)

It's easier said than done though, and not many people can actually do it.
I still don't understand, it's a proverb/myth from mythological times, and doesn't the reason most people can't do it is because the magic they're going to cast is difficult rather than calculating atoms? (anyway I already agree the post)

As I had already evaluated this before, obviously I agree with this

Last edited:
I still don't understand, it's a proverb/myth from mythological times, and doesn't the reason most people can't do it is because the magic they're going to cast is difficult rather than calculating atoms? (anyway I already agree the post)
When I read the chapter, it sounded literal to me, and Anos was recreating the entire city into the size of a tiny gem on a ring. Since small models were being made, it made sense to me that Anos was literally talking about atoms, and he was the one who said the saying. Honestly doesn't sound too far-fetched because we're talking about Anos. I don't know recall anything in the chapter suggesting it was figurative.

There's a huge difference between developing new techniques in already established types of magic, and createing an entirely new type of magic.

The page itself acknowledges that this ability is often shown in higher intellectuals.
Is Analytic Prediction also not considered an intelligence feat just because there's an ability for it?

Last edited:
One question, when is the tier upgrade for Anos going to take place??
The cosmology revision CRT is still a work in progress, so idk. I think it might be better to just wait for the current WN arc to finish, since there could possibly be new info that supports the upgrade.
Also, while the new CRT might not be as rushed as the first CRT, the info is still pretty vague and up for interpretation like 70% of the Maou Gakuin story, so the upgrades aren't guaranteed.

Last edited:
The page itself acknowledges that this ability is often shown in higher intellectuals.
Is Analytic Prediction also not considered an intelligence feat just because there's an ability for it?
However, it is written that it can be directly among the average intelligence, and those who receive this ability instead of intelligence are not considered as intelligence success because they normally have this ability, I can't see that people with high intelligence are different from them. (Also, in Anos' profile, this feat was written as this hax) But if you take what Sasha said (She calls him smart after this incident) and remove this ability from his profile and add it as intelligence, then it will be.
There's a huge difference between developing new techniques in already established types of magic, and createing an entirely new type of magic.
this is nothing like magic i wrote above but whatever

The cosmology revision CRT is still a work in progress, so idk. I think it might be better to just wait for the current WN arc to finish, since there could possibly be new info that supports the upgrade.
Also, while the new CRT might not be as rushed as the first CRT, the info is still pretty vague and up for interpretation like 70% of the Maou Gakuin story, so I wouldn't be too sure that he's getting an upgrade.
Oh I'm just asking you this becouse I've heard that Anos was going to be upgraded to Low 1-C

However, it is written that it can be directly among the average intelligence, and those who receive this ability instead of intelligence are not considered as intelligence success because they normally have this ability, I can't see that people with high intelligence are different from them. (Also, in Anos' profile, this feat was written as this hax) But if you take what Sasha said (She calls him smart after this incident) and remove this ability from his profile and add it as intelligence, then it will be.
Analytic Prediction is almost always considered an intelligence feat, but it's still listed as an ability in the characters' profiles.
It's pretty obvious that this was an intelligence feat from Anos, but that doesn't mean we should suddenly remove his Photographic Memory ability...

Analytic Prediction is almost always considered an intelligence feat, but it's still listed as an ability in the characters' profiles.
It's pretty obvious that this was an intelligence feat from Anos, but that doesn't mean we should suddenly remove his Photographic Memory ability...
I wasn't talking about Analytic Prediction, I was talking about Photographic Memory. Also then this would be intelligence success among average intelligent people using Photographic Memory... (That's why I don't accept)

I mean, is It true that Anos is going to be upgraded to Low 1-C?, InfiniteCosmology told me that you said that through Discord.

I wasn't talking about Analytic Prediction, I was talking about Photographic Memory. Also then this would be intelligence success among average intelligent people using Photographic Memory...
Ummm... No. There's clearly a difference between just having the ability to memorise anything and being so smart that you can memorise anything.
Yes, they're both still Photographic Memory, but that doesn't mean they're the exact same.

I mean, is It true that Anos is going to be upgraded to Low 1-C?, InfiniteCosmology told me that you said that through Discord.
The CRT will probably attempt to upgrade the cosmology to "Low 1-C" and/or "possibly 1-B", and will also attempt to upgrade how far into Low 2-C some characters are.
These upgrades aren't guaranteed tho.

Last edited:
Ummm... No. There's clearly a difference between just having the ability to memorise anything and being so smart that you can memorise anything.
Yes, they're both still Photographic Memory, but that doesn't mean they're the exact same.
So which of these two options does a character who can memorize all the people he sees and become them using only his memory?

So which of these two options does a character who can memorize all the people he sees and become them using only his memory?
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but if there was no indication of the character memorising stuff due to how smart they are, then they just have the ability to memorise anything, and it won't be considered an intelligence feat.

"At least Extraordinary Genius" seems warranted here. It may reach Supergenius levels, but it is hard to gauge, given that magic is a different, and harder to measure, area than science.

I don't know if it would be right... At least Extraordinary Genius, possibly Supergenius? or just Extraordinary Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back