• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, nobody actually made this match before on this site?

Voting for motobug due to its speed and stamina.

How can Motobug get past the Regeneration, then?
(Also that reminds that I forget if I've asked if we plan to give TTYD equipment to Mario enemies, given the 'verse's composite nature in the future.)

Currently, it's not on the profile, but if it were, the Goomba COULD be equipped with one of the following:
Dried Shroom, Fire Flower, Fright Mask (drop only), POW Block (drop only), Sleepy Sheep, Tasty Tonic (drop only), Close Call

Or at least, that's the list Mario Wik gives, & obviously, those that are "Drop only" would never appear in Battle as a Goomba's item.
(Unsure if they might have them as invisible/random items to be stolen, as can be the case for Mrs. Mowz's Kiss Thief, but THAT's probably game mechanics.)

So of the possibilities: A Dried Shroom heals 1 HP when eaten, a Fire Flower in the PM games is a one-use that spawns a Fire Flower that tilts & shoots a brief, danmaku-like wave of fireballs, Sleepy Sheep makes a herd of sheep run by & put enemies to sleep, with varying effectiveness, & Close Call gives a 33% chance to evade attacks while below 5 HP; In game mechanics, a Goomba's max HP is 2, so it's practically a passive if equipped.

But again, the Goomba would only have one item or one badge, if it were lucky enough to have any at all, & that's IF we assume those were allowed.

That aside, it's more or less a matter of Regeneration & how well Goomba & Motobug's AP/SS, Durability, Speed, Stamina, Range & Intelligence match-up.

Hmmmmm. Goombas still are not much intelligent even in battles their strategy is basically attack forward.
AP wise Goomba is surprisingly stronger(which was the reason for removal of their previous debate which apparently was), not enough to one shot but stronger. So the next question is, does speed is equal or meh?

Then motobug have a good speed advantage. And in SG they're could shot lazers as I remember so I'll give it to Badnik at the moment, even despite of Mid regen, I think Goomba still can be KO'd.

Voting Goomba
Goomba has an AP, Experince and Dura Advantage. Goomba's Fought Bigger Robots with Higher AP and Dura Before, So Taking down an Smaller Robot with less AP and Dura shouldn't be to hard.

Last edited:
Voting Goomba
Goomba has an AP, Experince and Dura Advantage. Goomba's Fought Bigger Robots with Higher AP and Dura Before, So Taking down an Smaller Robot with less AP and Dura shouldn't be to hard.
not much sure about experience because it's still a goomba. But otherwise kinda impressive. I think goomba FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back