• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This JoJo thread should be closed. OP doesn't even know what he is writing, bad formatting to the point of a user had to explain/translate the OP, so we could understand. Part 7 and 8 JoJo are a different universe from the Part 1-6, and we haven't even fixed the original universe yet, because the scaling is awful and calcs are outdated.

Me and Chariot are preparing a big CRT for all Parts from 1 to 6 to fix the mess and everything, and then we tackle the other universe (Part 7 and 8), we'll post it maybe this weekend, so that thread should remain closed.
I kinda see the point of it.. that's why i wanted wait after the discussion of those parts. btw if it's not a problem i make the thread myself after the main jojo CRT. since the OP never replied in the thread, and i taked the control of it with proposing stuff

by the way sorry for the derailing

If you want to continue to argue for unreasonable upgrades, it seems best if you avoid it.

You unloaded a barrage of crude insults just because I deleted a very poor quality stub page, as we always do, and I stated this.

However, I will reduce your block to 3 months instead. That is me being extremely lenient though.
Never mind. I saw your other accounts, one of which had a very crude name and email address. You seem far too easily brought to unstable and extremely rude behaviour to be a constructive member of this community.

If you want to continue to argue for unreasonable upgrades, it seems best if you avoid it.
the update it was poorly worded, I am the one who fixed it with my other proposals, but if it's because of the main jojo AP and Speed Discussion then it's fine to close it. I will just make another thread after it, pity though, we were getting some agrees.

It happened in the wiki, and MemoryAngel deleted most of her tirade on insults towards me there, so they would be hard to reference.

Also, almost the first thing that she did in the wiki was to explode just because I deleted a blatant stub page and gave her instructions to use a sandbox instead. She definitely seems too unstable to be here.

And Ant, an argument can be made for that, just not Tier 2. SBR has enough material to upgrade the strongest characters to High 3-A. But really, it's not the best timing. Me and @Chariot190 are finishing the thread for the JoJo's main universe.

Another one about the same thing was created. I ask this to be closed again. JoJo's main universe is the priority now.
Chariot told me it's not a problem, just told me that would be better a reformulation (also he is finding scans for 2-A). we should give the decision to the OP ig

P6tfn3p.jpg

Main universe first, SBRverse later. It's better like that. The first revisions will affect SBR with the cross universe scaling, but we'll not be able to do that if people only care for ******* Tier 2 JoJo without concrete arguments.

Main universe first, SBRverse later. It's better like that. The first revisions will affect SBR with the cross universe scaling, but we'll not be able to do that if people only care for ******* Tier 2 JoJo without concrete arguments.
there are arguments, I feel then we should close it, also we should note that they must wait the upcoming jojo revisions, meamwhile im going to work for all blogs explanation about gravity. Also we should lock the thread because would be better to have direct inputs from knoweldge about tiering system and a very experience with tier 2 and 1 feats, and possibly who readed all jojo part 7. so ye i kinda agree with closing it

Hi. Can someone pls switch Super Galaxy gurren Lagann's robot mode as the front picture instead of its ship mode? The robot mode is it's primary form and is weird how the super Dai gurren is the front pic and not super galaxy gurren lagann itself

Anos kinda lucky that people doesn't bring MM's immeasurable speed scaling chain via the Emeralds.

Not trying to debate (since this is an All purpose thread), just saying.

Last edited:
This thread should be closed. With that one, we have 6 Naruto threads active at once. And you can't simply revise one character and say "**** you" to the others who scale. A lot of different characters would scale to that speed revision, not only Obito.

Threads addressing only one character while the thing affects a lot of different ones should not be allowed.

This thread should be closed. With that one, we have 6 Naruto threads active at once. And you can't simply revise one character and say "**** you" to the others who scale. A lot of different characters would scale to that speed revision, not only Obito.

Threads addressing only one character while the thing affects a lot of different ones should not be allowed.
Somebody closed this as well.

Back