• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The invisible woman vs the tornado of terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatsumaki might get caught off guard when Sue turns invisible and attacks her but I’m not sure that’s gonna do a lot

I was gonna say something smartassed about this until I realized the thread was using the shitty movie Sue instead of the comic one. I dunno where tf that profile is getting 'Multi-Continent level' from tho, everybody in those movies was having trouble with way weaker shit than that. Tatsumaki should solo the FOX FF without even trying.

The high 6-A comes from the human torch’s supernova, which can incinerate the earth’s atmosphere

The high 6-A comes from the human torch’s supernova, which can incinerate the earth’s atmosphere
Yeah well that's BS, nobody in any of the movies is that strong or durable. Mr. Fantastic got knocked out from falling off a skyscraper, Sue got tired just from containing a bunch of car explosions, Johnny also got hurt falling off a building, The Thing struggled to keep a firetruck from falling and could barely lift the London Eye for a few seconds with help, and all of them were terrified of Doctor Doom when he had the Silver Surfer's board even though his best feat with that was collapsing a mountain.

****, Johnny's 'supernova' wouldn't even cause multi-continent damage on its own. Reed in the movie said 'Not only could you kill yourself, but you could set fire to Earth's atmosphere and destroy all human life as we know it.' destroying all human life by setting fire to the planet's atmosphere isn't a feat of power, it just means him getting that hot could do something to the environment that would kill everyone as a result.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back