• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2A jojo revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
2a revisions in JoJo (1-2) Holy Corpse casually redirects Tusk Act 4.
Not an outlier considering that it is singularity in multiverse
and gave d4c love train(and source of power of all characters in sbr) 3-6 tusk higher D
7-9 tusk>ball breaker, which can destroy lt which is multiverse 10 novel dio=corpse 11-13 D4C has higher dimensional
manip due to 多次元 under battle record, higher mat dimension. Yet after getting Love Train it transcended dimension.
This works perfectly with the statement that LT=infinite multi.
HA dio absorbs holy corpse Basically HA DIO should get 2A, Johnny and Gyro as well
So I think that D4C: LT and TA4 strongest canon stands so far(before MiH was yes)

I belive that we need translation request, however im pretty sure that trascending dimensions here is either Low 2-C or Low 1-C.

but ye, 2-A possibly Low 1-C JoJo Canon seems to be a thing now..
or At Least High 3-A, at most 2-A, possibly Low 1-C maybe

1-2) Holy Corpse casually redirects Tusk Act 4.
Not an outlier considering that it is singularity in multiverse
and gave d4c love train(and source of power of all characters in sbr) 3-6 tusk higher D
7-9 tusk>ball breaker, which can destroy lt which is multiverse 10 novel dio=corpse 11-13 D4C has higher dimensional
manip due to 多次元 under battle record, higher mat dimension. Yet after getting Love Train it transcended dimension.
This works perfectly with the statement that LT=infinite multi.
I don't even understand what you're reffering to here?

That’s literally just a fancy way to explain that ACT 4 bypasses D4C ability to use them at its advantage.

Also, all of JJBA is just physically 3D for obvious reasons.
I think the scans are refering to how it do that, not just with hax.
based on?
Holy Corps scans ig. i remember when Holy Corps was 2-A lol.. btw idk about that.

also can i have the link for the translatios + kanjis?

I think we need someone that understand Japanese for this
translation request thread is a thing
All of Jojo is based on hax lmao
Ye but apparently the wiki belive johnny bypass love train not because gravity is 2-A or something but because resistance to probability stuff. that's what I meant
We are talking about Holy Corps not "Do not try to level up Johnny Joestar from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to 2-A just because he "hits with the force of infinite universes"". I belive Holy Corps was 2-A because Love Train

translation request thread is a thing
Still useless because “transcending dimensions” means completely another thing in context.
Ye but apparently the wiki belive johnny bypass love train not because gravity is 2-A or something but because resistance to probability stuff. that's what I meant
just a range feat, the literal reason why HA DIO got downgraded from 2-A
I belive Holy Corps was 2-A because Love Train
lol what

Still useless because “transcending dimensions” means completely another thing in context.
Bypassed wasn't stated in JoJo, Tusk could just open up Love Train barrier, the translation explain why and how it can. We should just give the translation to the thread for see what it meant. also it clearly says "trascend dimensions", Love Train is maded by dimensions which Infinite Spin stands qualitvaley superior to a trascendental level. that's what it's supposed to meant i guess. we should still ask for translation
just a range feat, the literal reason why HA DIO got downgraded from 2-A
wht? How Resistance to probabilty is range lmao
IINW that's was the reason of his old tier that got downgraded

Bypassed wasn't stated in JoJo, Tusk could just open up Love Train barrier, the translation explain why and how it can. We should just give the translation to the thread for see what it meant. also it clearly says "trascend dimensions", Love Train is maded by dimensions which Infinite Spin stands qualitvaley superior to a trascendental level. that's what it's supposed to meant i guess. we should still ask for translation
Headcanon, nothing stated that Act 4 in itself became uncountable infinitely bigger than Love Train, it’s bullets just bypassed its dimensional barrier, flowery is a thing kiddo.
How Resistance to probabilty is range lmao
because is a range feat
IINW that's was the reason of his old tier that got downgraded
I don’t even recall a 2-A feat from them

Headcanon, nothing stated that Act 4 in itself became uncountable infinitely bigger than Love Train, it’s bullets just bypassed its dimensional barrier, flowery is a thing kiddo.
Since when you need be Uncontably Infinite larger for destroy a dimensional barrier? DB Ki Blasts are they may be a few inches in size but powerful enough to destroy planets, and Zeno's even the timeline
You are doing headcanon with saying "it a way to say he bypass Love Train" also Love Train according to the scans it's also Low 1-C.
2-A possibly Low 1-C should be fine, but i want translation.
because is a range feat
Resistances can't be range.
I don’t even recall a 2-A feat from them
Love Train itself is maded of infinite neighbor dimensions, neighbor dimensions are different space-time continuums.

Since when you need be Uncontably Infinite larger for destroy a dimensional barrier? DB Ki Blasts are they may be a few inches in size but powerful enough to destroy planets, and Zeno's even the timeline
Because they have feats despite being physically 3D.
You are doing headcanon with saying "it a way to say he bypass Love Train" also Love Train according to the scans it's also Low 1-C.
2-A possibly Low 1-C should be fine, but i want translation.
You’re ignoring it being flowery because what happened is way different.
Resistances can't be range.
And?
Love Train itself is maded of infinite neighbor dimensions, neighbor dimensions are different space-time continuums.
Love Train isn’t a 2-A multiverse, it uses the barriers between these universes

Because they have feats despite being physically 3D.
that's done by hax, that's like saying goku shouldn't be Low 2-C because he is 3D.
You’re ignoring it being flowery because what happened is way different.
Nothing happend in the manga that explains in each details what happend, just "AAAA TUSK OPEN THE BARRIER IQWKIAFSSAFSOASFASOòPàFALO"
you are saying it's range
Love Train isn’t a 2-A multiverse, it uses the barriers between these universes
even better, space between universes is 5D in our wiki. however Love Train uses dimensions

that's done by hax, that's like saying goku shouldn't be Low 2-C because he is 3D.
Is stated that is done with AP in their profiles.
Nothing happend in the manga that explains in each details what happend, just "AAAA TUSK OPEN THE BARRIER IQWKIAFSSAFSOASFASOòPàFALO"
It bypassing via Hax rather than AP relies on way less assumptions rather than an extremely vague jump to 5D because of “lol trascend dimension”
even better, space between universes is 5D in our wiki. however Love Train uses dimensions
using =/= physically being made of

Is stated that is done with AP in their profiles.
Infinite Spin isn't AP, it's hax, that can be quantificable for AP
It bypassing via Hax rather than AP relies on way less assumptions rather than an extremely vague jump to 5D because of “lol trascend dimension”
those Hax are quantificable for AP. also why we are appealing to profiles? If we are going to change them. also they are wrong, Infinite Spin is at least High 3-A.
using =/= physically being made of
I said the barrier not valentine.

Wait wait wait. Hold on.

What's going on and why does GER upscale?
Some trascend dimensions stataments and ger scales because ger is stated to rtz every stand in jojoveller, and jojoveller was maded at the start of part 8.
also what we need for translation request?

Infinite Spin isn't AP, it's hax, that can be quantificable for AP
So you’re admitting that it’s not an AP feat
those Hax are quantificable for AP. also why we are appealing to profiles? If we are going to change them. also they are wrong, Infinite Spin is at least High 3-A.
This “so they’re wrong logic” is really weak, tbh. I don’t mind a return of it to High 3-A because of it using infinite energy (tho I remind it being downgraded as there it meant that it never stops to spin)
Actually, the OP is scaling to 2-A, it's me who said that it's 2-A possibly Low 1-C.
2-A which is also banned from discussion rules

So you’re admitting that it’s not an AP feat
that's hax, just like Dio overwriting the universe, or like Pucci resetting it.
This “so they’re wrong logic” is really weak, tbh. I don’t mind a return of it to High 3-A because of it using infinite energy (tho I remind it being downgraded as there it meant that it never stops to spin)
that's not like profiles are wrong, we can't use things from profiles in a crt which would change them. that's like debating for a rule be changed, and someone says that rule says what it should be changed. I gave a very bad example but I think law is the best way to explain it
2-A which is also banned from discussion rules
the arguments here is "johnny hitting with the force of infinite universes" that come from a statament for what i remember. that's very different from this argument.

that's hax, just like Dio overwriting the universe, or like Pucci resetting it.
These hax have potency feats on their own, they’re smurfs for a reason

that's not like profiles are wrong, we can't use things from profiles in a crt which would change them. that's like debating for a rule be changed, and someone says that rule says what it should be changed. I gave a very bad example but I think law is the best way to explain it
I mean, you’re the one that started using other profiles as proof and then admitting you did BS.

yes and Infinite Spin have that too
And it got downgraded to Unknown as it doesn’t have quantifiable feats
in this thread? if yes then ping them, my memory is bad

And it got downgraded to Unknown as it doesn’t have quantifiable feats
yes, but now we are going to change it.

for the messages that you pinged, this isn't a DB CRT, im talking about the current profiles that will be revised aka Johnny, Gyro and Funny Valentine. I practically acted as if one were going to change a law but there is already another law that prevents it from changing, yes it's a thing in law

for the messages that you pinged, this isn't a DB CRT, im talking about the current profiles that will be revised aka Johnny, Gyro and Funny Valentine. I practically acted as if one were going to change a law but there is already another law that prevents it from changing, yes it's a thing in law
????????

i will try to explain it better, for example let's say you go to parliament or any place in your country where there is a discussion about changing laws or whatever, and this person wants to change a specific article or whatever. however he cannot change it because another article or the article itself says it cannot be changed or due to special constitutional review procedures, then it can't be changed. now apply this to that context, we can still use information from the wiki, like DB example that i did before, but you can't take information from the profile that we are revising

Ok this is going too far. Why on earth are we taking a one off statement that could have easily been hyperbole as the holy gospel?

But that aside, can someone explain what the OP is trying to say? It isn't very clear.
it isn't hyperbole, it's just explaining how the hax works and why it could bypass the dimensional barrier.

he is using that for proving it's 2-A, but it sounds like Low 1-C to me, im the one who proposed "possibly Low 1-C"

i will try to explain it better, for example let's say you go to parliament or any place in your country where there is a discussion about changing laws or whatever, and this person wants to change a specific article or whatever. however he cannot change it because another article or the article itself says it cannot be changed or due to special constitutional review procedures, then it can't be changed. now apply this to that context, we can still use information from the wiki, like DB example that i did before, but you can't take information from the profile that we are revising
Ok this is derailing

Ok this is derailing
that's no near to dearil, you asked me why i was using other profiles as example. however eveni if it is ok but we are changing the profile, so we shouldn't use information from a thing that we are changing.

the latter isn't derail. that's what you was using

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back