• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJBA Steel Ball Run possible 2-A upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is probably a rule against it but hey that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to make a CRT to change it tho :

Love Train durability should be upgraded to 2-A :

For starters Love Train barrier is maded up of Infinite Neighobor Dimensions and Funny Valentine can run/travel in that place each of those neighbor dimensions (akay universes) are separated space-times contenum which allow valentine to walk between them easily with the help of Gravity . Even in the Guides Love Train was referred as a Multi-dimensional body as Love Train is simply made up by multiple neighbor dimensions as stated above

7965184-ehocono.jpg

Translation :

7965242-img_20210514_160227.jpg

With the evidence provided above it was made pretty clear that Love Train isn't just a hax based ability but it's also a Barrier that is made up by infinite amount of timelines and this should give Love Train 2-A durability.

Infinite Rotation should be upgraded to 2-A in terms of AP :

This is due to many reasons :

1)Due to it breaking through Love Train 2-A dimensional barrier

2) if we look at the last sentence in IR profile:

"the damage it does is also likely infinite and it should never end"

You might think that this refers to the Infinite Rotation doing the same amount of damage for eternity but in reality they used 2 separated statements with different contexts :

"the damage it does is likely infinite" : which refers to IR having Infinite kinetic energy output (aka 2-A AP) and it does infinite damage.

"and it should never end" : refering to IR being a homing attack that would continue for eternity until it kills the Opponent

In other words the last sentence refers to IR having AP that would keep chasing the Opponent for ever until he dies.

3) the Guide made it pretty clear that IR has the ability to transcends dimensions meaning that he completely transcends Love Train that is made up by infinite 4D dimensions which is a supporting evidence for 2-A possibly Low 1-C rating :

7965187-ti23se2.jpg

Translation :

7965244-img_20210514_155102.jpg

You might think that this statement is taken out of context but if we combine them with evidence presented above then it's literally not the case at all.

4) as we know Rotational energy refers to Kinetic Energy so when I say infinite Rotation energy we are actually talking about Infinite Kinetic energy so I might be wrong but here's the thing iirc an object with finite Kinetic energy can't really move for ever as it would slows down until its kinetic energy equals its initial kinetic energy and this in order for an object to move for ever it would have to produce infinite Kinetic energy in order to move for eternity, like I said Physics isn't my thing so I might be wrong

Last edited:
it's on 4D scale.

as said in the old thread, i prefer 2-A possibly Low 1-C rating, since they closed the last one due to JoJo revision, i will ask to Chariot if we can get this open
I don't think I presented enough arguments tbh, can help me? Like giving me some informations so I can post them in OP

I don't think I presented enough arguments tbh, can help me? Like giving me some informations so I can post them in OP
Well after i will see, the original plan (that also chariot wanted to do) is Infinite Spin/Gravity Physiology. btw Chariot told me that's not a problem for the big revision (also told me we can structure it better)

Won't this just be low-multiverse? Which each, is an infinite in size or something. I don't really know how his barrier works...

Won't this just be low-multiverse? Which each, is an infinite in size or something. I don't really know how his barrier works...
The barrier contains a infinite number of neighborh dimensions with the said dimensions being different universe which themselves are entirely different space time continuums

Basically love train contains an infinite number of separate space-time continuums

The barrier contains a infinite number of neighborh dimensions with the said dimensions being different universe which themselves are entirely different space time continuums
It says "I'll have to run even deeper to this place's infinite and neighbouring dimensions" it doesn't says there's an infinite amount of them. I think the "This places infinite" is not referring to those all seperate dimensions, but only referring to one space. But I'm not really to ask since i don't know shit about barrier you guys talking.

It says "I'll have to run even deeper to this place's infinite and neighbouring dimensions" it doesn't says there's an infinite amount of them. I think the "This places infinite" is not referring to those all seperate dimensions, but only referring to one space. But I'm not really to ask since i don't know shit about barrier you guys talking.

said place is a deeper part of the dimensional barrier. there are "......". and i can't get how place = space. the place was just a part of the barrier.

ah wait you meant, the place's, they are just infinite and neighbor dimensions, basically love train is maded of a multiverse dimensions

Cool it could be possibly 2-A range via that probably infinite
said place is a deeper part of the dimensional barrier. there are "......". and i can't get how place = space. the place was just a part of the barrier.

ah wait you meant, the place's, they are just infinite and neighbor dimensions, basically love train is maded of a multiverse dimensions
I don't get it lol but yeah okay. Oh wait you edit it, but didn't he only referring to a one place since he said "This place"

Cool it could be possibly 2-A range via that probably infinite
I don't thinks should be possibly 2-A, we have directly stataments, they are enough for solid 2-A
about the barrier itself, it should probably 2-A, possibly Low 1-C due to trascending said dimensions

I think it's just an ability to crossed those said dimensional barrier.
No the ability to travel through dimensions is something Just d4c has love train on the other hand is a barrier made of those infinite dimensions it reflect the damage done against funny

Last edited:
No the ability to travel through dimensions is something Just d4c has love train on the other hand is a barrier made of those infinite dimensions it reflect the damage done against funny into one of those dimensions
Yeah but it's effect just dimensional crossing at 2-A range.

that's D4C, love train is maded of dimensional walls, the fact that translation says it trascends dimensions it's also helpfull.
But it's effect is just dimensional crossing, it can transcend/beyond dimensions and thus capable of crossing love train barrier. I'm talking about the 2nd translation btw

But it's effect is just dimensional crossing, it can transcend/beyond dimensions and thus capable of crossing love train barrier. I'm talking about the 2nd translation btw
we have 2 things here, love train and infinite spin, both come from different characthers that have different abilities, which you are talking about?

Not too familiar with JoJo besides part 5*, so this might be a dumb question, but is there anything suggesting that these parallel dimensions are universal in size? They only seem to be referred to as ''worlds'' in these scans. The translation for the latest scan says something about parallel ''universes'', but the kanji for universe is not present in the raw. (Just asking.)

Last edited:
They only seem to be referred to as ''worlds'' in these scans. The translation for the latest scan says something about parallel ''universes'', but the kanji for universe is not present in the raw. (Just asking.)
Worlds in jojo are refered to other universes, since it's a level II Multiverses, and in that case they usually call it worlds, btw they don't call it worlds in part 7, just dimensions, which are parallelal dimensions.

Worlds in jojo are refered to other universes, since it's a level II Multiverses, and in that case they usually call it worlds, btw they don't call it worlds in part 7, just dimensions, which are parallelal dimensions.
Was this ever established within the verse? Like was it ever explained that ''worlds'' refer to universes in JoJo?

Not too familiar with JoJo besides part 7, so this might be a dumb question, but is there anything suggesting that these parallel dimensions are universal in size? They only seem to be referred to as ''worlds'' in these scans. The translation for the latest scan says something about parallel ''universes'', but the kanji for universe is not present in the raw. (Just asking.)
Multiverse shit, the worlds in the scans are "alternate/parallel dimensions" that are nearly identical to the "base world" (the base dimension/universe. The world the Saint Corpse/D4C originates from) but with slight differences like, instead of looking for corpse parts in one universe, they'll be looking for diamonds. Or in one dimension Diego survived and has The World instead of Scary Monsters.
Only one universe with the corpse exists though and only one D4C exists in all the multiverse, they're a multiversal singularity.

When it says "worlds" it means ''parallel worlds" (As if that wasn't obvious, given it denotes that half the time), and parallel worlds are just alternate dimensions; different universes with slight variations.

The entire Stand of D4C is based around this concept and serves to establish a multiverse within JoJo as a whole, the whole of Part 7 and 8 even take place in a parallel world to that of Part 1-6.

As for the actual thread, way to busy to deal with this shit, but a few of these lines are a bit iffy and out of context, as well as a good chunk of missing info.
It'd probably be best to create a blog and or power profile for the spin first before touching Act 4. So do that shit first I guess, would also help in preventing threads like this into turning into a q&a fest if all the needed info, scans and the like are already compiled into one place.

Was this ever established within the verse? Like was it ever explained that ''worlds'' refer to universes in JoJo?
Way does this even matter? The number of dimensions is infinite so the the size of those dimensions doesn't matter at this point

Why does this qualify as 2-A? From what I see it is not affecting the dimensions significantly and only overlaps the different versions of the character so as not to die.

The description of "Tusk Act 4" looks like the one given to perpetual motion machines, it also describes that it traverses dimensions, so it does not necessarily appear to significantly affect an infinite number of universes.

Why does this qualify as 2-A? From what I see it is not affecting the dimensions significantly and only overlaps the different versions of the character so as not to die.

The description of "Tusk Act 4" looks like the one given to perpetual motion machines, it also describes that it traverses dimensions, so it does not necessarily appear to significantly affect an infinite number of universes.
Return when you will read all the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back