• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Thanks. I handled it.

Also, please do not make the character profile page header images so large. It is aesthetically inappropriate, and they obscure the text.
Thanks

As for the image size, I mean that’s ok, but personally I think the bigger images are aesthetically more pleasing

No problem.

Well, we have our standard conventions set at this point, and they should preferably follow the established pattern.

I handled both issues.

Strym: Tell me here when I should close the thread again.

Okay. Thank you. Understood. However, the MassCategorization script has not been converted to the UCP format yet, so it is better if somebody else updates the category name for all affected pages.

I will rename the verse page in any case.

Starter_Pack already handled all of the renaming. Thank you very much for helping out.

Last edited:
Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Can someone change Captain Ginyu's speed to FTL since he's comparable to Goku, who at this point is FTL? I'm having account issues and can't atm.
I have done so:

I also think it makes sense the description, even if vague it seems to match the character and what is capable of, and high godly is still the correct replacement for true godly these days (and the power itself is possibly).

Edit: I fixed it, but the profile needs work as a whole, since all the links to scans used as explanations and evidence bring to either dead links or blocked websites or something like that.

Back