• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Goku (Chou) addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
So, the monthly chapter was released, and Goku showcased a new ability, i.e. creating illusory clones of himself.

These things aren't afterimages, since Goku stood still in the air while they were moving, therefore I think he should have Illusion Creation in his UI key.
Since Whis states that Goku copied him, it's reasonable to say that the technique also applies to Whis and Heroes Daishinkan

Last edited:
Because those clones are intangible, actual duplicates should have been physical.

cuz whis knew they were fakes but felt the need to attack them yk ? why would he have bothered if they were intangible

Well, his hands went through them and they dissolved, that's why I think they are just illusion.
I think he did that to let Goku think his idea was good and catch him by surprise saying that he knew all along.

I mean I don't think it needs to be questioned all that much when we see they aren't physical and Whis says its an "obvious ploy" and that he hasn't moved at all, makes it pretty clear to be an illusion I think.

Well, his hands went through them and they dissolved, that's why I think they are just illusion.
I think he did that to let Goku think his idea was good and catch him by surprise saying that he knew all along.
I agree to this as we see Goku's shocked expression to Whis seeing through them.

No Whis literally states that Goku's body hasn't moved/descended from the spot he was at in the air. The illusions literally move and attack in different ways while Goku sits in the air.

Yeah, Afterimages would require Goku moving, which didn't happened

I'm fine with this. Also, Whis said that Goku "copying" him wouldn't work, maybe Whis can also use this

Makes sense, I will add it to the op later, as it applies to Heroes Daishinkan's profile.

I was asked to close this thread, and will do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back