• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Finished) DIO VS Vriska Serket (I'm gonna regret this aren't I?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 3 DIO is used

Both at 8-C

No prep

Speed is equalized

Win by K.O or Death

Who wins?

Stando Power:

Troll:

Incon: 7 (Thelastmlg, Sadistic_Sleuth, Realjackthegamer312, TheKillerYT, Ican'tthinkof1goodname, Ned_the_outer_god, ThisThingisReallyBroken)

Eoh_DIO.png

Vriska.png

Last edited:
So, what can DIO do about the type 8, supernatural luck, Cosmic Awareness, and probability manipulation? Also, DIO doesn't resist sleep manip with multiverse+ range from what I see on his profiles.

Last edited:
I mean... if time’s stopped, can they really steal Luck? And Vriskas done some terrible crap, her dying would probably end up being Just- after all, she’s responsible for creating something known for killing a universe, so chances are her death would be Just.

Even then, this seems like a mismatch to me. They have Sleep Manip to just poof DIO asleep with their weird psychic powers. If their death isn’t heroic or just somehow, they will always resurrect. They can steal all of DIO’s luck and just make it literally impossible for DIO to win. And even then, Vriska has a 2x AP advantage, up scaling from 1.4 tons vs DIO up scaling from about .8 tons.

So it seems Vriska would just stomp DIO via her range (and other things that are listed on her profile)?

Last edited:
Pretty sure her death is only considered heroic or just if her acts lead to her death, such as attacking innocents or sacrificing herself, So in a random rncounter she is safe.

So is a incon, either she poofs dio or dio kills her with time stop over and over again, idk if dio will get tired from stopping time.

Oh yeah, she scales to 1.76 tons btw.

Last edited:
Pretty sure her death is only considered heroic or just if her acts lead to her death, such as attacking innocents or sacrificing herself, So in a random rncounter she is safe.

So is a incon, either she poofs dio or dio kills her with time stop over and over again, idk if dio will get tired from stopping time.
Guess I'll take that as a vote.

Problem is that TS only lasts for a couple seconds. I know DIO spams it, but what stops Vriska from just Luck-Yeeting or something once they notice that, you know, they just died.

Iirc the cooldown is super short, like, a few seconds, which is also the time it takes for the ressurection to start normally, so dio would just stop time again.

Although she just needs to survive the time stop attack once to win.

So, battle starts; Vriska rolls her dice, and DIO says "Za Warudo" and stops time, probably before the dice hit the floor. Probably from Vriska's luck, DIO might trip on something in stopped time or he doesn't realize he is dweedling around too much and time resumes as he can only do so for 5 (or 9 if we are using High DIO). Vriska most likely lives and is fine, and likely tries to finish DIO, depending on what she rolls. It might be a useless weasel (causing her to lose) or it could be her 8^8, allowing her to go Ancestral Awakening (her 2-A form and win)

I vote incon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back