• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Someone made thread about whether this feat is tier 0 or not and then started rambling to us what omnipotence is despite the fact his view of omnipotence is not even correct and yet is seemingly claiming what he says is fact. Someone pls close this.

I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Done with everyone but I forgot about Fang Mu. Could you unlock him if its not too much trouble?

Edit: Nvm, Zaara helped and locked it.

Last edited:
One thing at a time, as we haven't finished with properly adding tag links to all of our verse pages yet.
Well, the problem comes with newly made pages that won't have this out of being ignored, unless they are already being taken into account.

Well, the problem comes with newly made pages that won't have this out of being ignored, unless they are already being taken into account.
Well, you can ask AKM about it if you wish.

can someone fix Old King Thor's durability section, add the word galactus?

Durability: Low Multiverse level (His prosthetic arm is made of armor from The Destroyer. Took hits from] including being punched through the earth and destroying the moon)

Where are her keys?

can someone fix Old King Thor's durability section, add the word galactus?

Durability: Low Multiverse level (His prosthetic arm is made of armor from The Destroyer. Took hits from] including being punched through the earth and destroying the moon)
Is this what you asked for?

Where are her keys?
Is this acceptable?

Is this acceptable?

Yes.

Is this what you asked for?

thanks

unicorn's regen is mid-godly due to being erased from history but the Regeneration pages was updated now Regenerating from history erasure gives you high-godly the other characters already scale to unicorn's regen

Okay. That is probably fine then. Is some other staff member willing to help out with this?

Correcting the red link, since the Incorporeality revision left it... like that. Profile is locked, so can't do it myself.

I have unlocked the page for you.

Back