• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars vs Alien X

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed equalized

made in heaven ultimate

whooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Understand GG. The fact that he'd become an even better Celestialsapien is just the final nail on the coffin.

Not too mention his EE is useless considering D4C. Actually, all his hax are useless here.

I don't see anything in Kars profile that can take down AX for good so I don't see where the whole "Kars understand GG" come from

He copies AX's stuff and Idk, Killer Queens him away.
Transmutation which get yeeted by AX pocket Universe (assuming that Kars can even touch him due to the massive amount of AP difference as Alien x can kill him by just doing anything)

The reason why Agregor didn't copy the powers of an adult Celestialsapien was because copying theire powers would result of having an extra personalities inside of Agregor and he'll have to debate with them before making any action (in other words it would be an auto win for AX if Kars copied AX powers since he'll get incap by having an extra personality inside of him )

He wouldn't need to copy the personalities though. He's becoming a better version of them and that doesn't entail the personalities. Even then, he has 36 other minds so indecision wouldn't even be an issue.

He sees. Then he has it to a better degree than the original user. It seems to be Passive too, based on his profile.

Transmutation which get yeeted by AX pocket Universe (assuming that Kars can even touch him due to the massive amount of AP difference as Alien x can kill him by just doing anything)

The reason why Agregor didn't copy the powers of an adult Celestialsapien was because copying theire powers would of having an extra personalities inside of Agregor and he'll have to debate with them before making any action (in other words it would be an auto win for AX if Kars copied AX powers)
arguing with personalities won't be a problem. furthermore kars could easily just his abilities without doing anything else, he can easily adapt to anything alien X passively. moreover it would be enough for him to just use D4CU è paradox sponge gg

Not sure if that would work on Celestialsapiens though, the Paradox Sponge.

That said, D4C means Alien X can't even put him down. So Kars either just beats him with his own mind-hax upon Understanding or just destroys his body through BtD.

I think you need a pseudo-acausality type 3 for that
Wouldn't that allow it to work though? Alien X might not have copies throughout the universe since their species is from outside the regular multiverse and singular in space and time.

Alien X's Pocket Reality might not make that effective since his true soul is apparently within it.

He sees. Then he has it to a better degree than the original user. It seems to be Passive too, based on his profile.
Okay let's just assume that he would copy all of AX abilities, how is he gonna Affect AX whole pocket universe? Since most of AX abilities doesn't even have a Universal range so Kars using them in his favor wouldn't change much (in other words AX isn't gonna get affected by his own abilities due to his pocket universe).
arguing with personalities won't be a problem. furthermore kars could easily just his abilities without doing anything else, he can easily adapt to anything alien X passively. moreover it would be enough for him to just use D4CU è paradox sponge gg
Acausality type 2 and how he would even have a chance to touch AX in the first place? You do realize that the massive difference in AP is too great right?

Type 2 doesn't protect you from the Paradox Sponge. Having no copies throughout the multiverse would. And thinking more on it, this is not that likely since there are other Bens with Alien X's.

D4C can make portals and Kars himself can turn invisible. That aside, why would he need to touch Alien X?

Type 2 doesn't protect you from the Paradox Sponge. Having no copies throughout the multiverse would. And thinking more on it, this is not that likely since there are other Bens with Alien X's.
There is only a single version of AX that exist in the multiverse that each Ben can use depending on who activate it first as all of Ben's can't activate him at the same time since there is only a single version of Alien x that exists in Ben 10 verse I also don't see what stop AX from just using Mind hax GG before Kars does anything

There is only a single version of AX that exist in the multiverse each Ben can use depending on who activate it first
I also don't see what stop AX from just using Mind hax GG before Kars does anything
kars resist and adapt to mind hax i guess.

Also Acausality type 2 is only in timelines, im right?

No, that's for the Alien X in the Omnitrix, not throughout the multiverse. He's a singularity in the timeline, that's why he's acausal. The other Bens have their own Alien X who's fair game.

Kars already resists mind-hax hard.

No, that's for the Alien X in the Omnitrix, not throughout the multiverse. He's a singularity in the timeline, that's why he's acausal. The other Bens have their own Alien X who's fair game.
There is no proof that other Bens has theire own Alien x, so far only Ben 10K and Ben Tennyson does have it so it doesn't change anything I said.

resists mind-hax hard
How good his Mind hax resistance is? Since AX can mind hax at least 6 people at once

It's a far simpler assumption that the others have an Alien X than that only this Ben in particular has Alien X, especially considering that the multiverse grows based on differing possibilities over time, which would mean that there's a point where timelines would branch out with both daughter universes having a Ben with Alien X.

TL;DR By Occam's Razor, others would have Alien X.

His resistance is Countless x 36.

There is no proof that other Bens has theire own Alien x, so far only Ben 10K and Ben Tennyson does have it so it doesn't change anything I said.
there is a great chance. however, it depends on where they fight, if in the cosmology of jojo, then D4CU is there, because the multiverse is infinite.
if in Ben 10 cosmology, it is probable.

How good his Mind hax resistance is? Since AX can mind hax at least 6 people at once
Countless, don't remember the mind hax was 4D

it would be great to do another Novel Kars vs Archie sonic. because from the last I did not understand who was winning. but I don't want to start a war.

Yes. It completely obliterates them leaving nothing behind.
Does it takes some time to fully destroy the body or it's instant ? Since looking at Jojo part 7 the destruction of the body takes time which would give to AX enough time regenerate as AX regen is thought based

Does it takes some time to fully destroy the body or it's instant ? Since looking at Jojo part 7 the destruction of the body takes time which would give to AX enough time regenerate
The destruction doesn't leave something behind to regenerate from though. At best, it would mean that Alien X has some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back