• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Blue Eyes White Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Eyes White Dragon one shots. Though Goku has way more abilities. (And I mean way more.)
One of the only times you can ever say Goku out haxes an opponent lol.
But he is right, a 2-C will always one-shot a Low 2-C no matter what. And not sure what hax of Goku would allow him to put down Blue Eyes. Will wait for more input before voting, but this may be a stomp.

a 2-C will always one-shot a Low 2-C no matter what
No, even a 10-A can one-shot a 2-A (smurf), if a Low 2-C has a lot of haxs, it can easily beat a 2-A.

No, even a 10-A can one-shot a 2-A (smurf), if a Low 2-C has a lot of haxs, it can easily beat a 2-A.
The latter part of my comment suggests that the lower tier character can win if they have some broken hax that the opposition doesn't resist. I was talking about pure AP. Through pure AP not factoring in hax the higher tier wins. But yes, smurfs can beat a higher tier. I know this.

But as for the battle itself, does Goku have anything that can actually put down Blue Eyes? Only thing I can think of is Mafuba sealing and he does not start with that (nor is it one of the moves he usually goes to in battle anyways, even in a prolonged fight)

Only thing I can think of is Mafuba sealing and he does not start with that (nor is it one of the moves he usually goes to in battle anyways, even in a prolonged fight)
So Goku pretty much gets one shotted? (as expected) If that's the case, Blue Eyes kinda stomps.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon:
Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (Was stated to have Ba equal to the egyptian gods, Could stalemate Obelisk,) | Low Multiverse level (Much more powerful than his base form, Could match Zorc's blast for some time)
Obelisk:
Low Multiverse level (The Egyptian Gods somewhat competed with Zorc)
Zorc:
Low Multiverse level (Is stronger than the Egyptian Gods, the Egyptian Gods were stated to have the strongest energy they've faced by Yubel. )

I don't quite recall when Yubel faced the Egyptian Gods. She used the Sacred Beasts, but unsure about Egyptian Gods.
It was probably during Jaden vs Yuki during the series. IIRC, in that duel, Yugi only summoned Slifer, & what we see of the duel ends just before Neos clashes with Slifer, so we don't know how they match up.
For all we know, Neos is weaker, or stronger, so if we don't know how strong compared to them Neos is, I don't think that part is useful.

AFAIK, we just know that Yubel considers the Gods stronger than anything she's faced before? Does that include Super Polymerization, which she was going to use to fuse 12 universes? If so, the Gods scale above it.

& because assume strongest form, per Standard Battle Assumptions, this would be Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, who scales above stalemating Obelisk, to scaling to briefly matching Zorc's blast.

Hopefully that helps clear things up.

Last edited:
Reactions: JED
Blue-Eyes White Dragon:
Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (Was stated to have Ba equal to the egyptian gods, Could stalemate Obelisk,) | Low Multiverse level (Much more powerful than his base form, Could match Zorc's blast for some time)
Obelisk:
Low Multiverse level (The Egyptian Gods somewhat competed with Zorc)
Zorc:
Low Multiverse level (Is stronger than the Egyptian Gods, the Egyptian Gods were stated to have the strongest energy they've faced by Yubel. )

I don't quite recall when Yubel faced the Egyptian Gods. She used the Sacred Beasts, but unsure about Egyptian Gods.
It was probably during Jaden vs Yuki during the series. IIRC, in that duel, Yugi only summoned Slifer, & what we see of the duel ends just before Neos clashes with Slifer, so we don't know how they match up.
For all we know, Neos is weaker, or stronger, so if we don't know how strong Neos is, I don't think that part is useful.

AFAIK, we just know that Yubel considers the Gods stronger than anything she's faced before? Does that include Super Polymerization, which she was going to use to fuse 12 universes? If so, the Gods scale above it.

& because assume strongest form, per Standard Battle Assumptions, this would be Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, who scales above stalemating Obelisk, to scaling to briefly matching Zorc's blast.

Hopefully that helps clear things up.
Thank you very much.

12 universes? Well Dragon one shots no matter what
So stomp then?

Yeah, I think that the Blue Eyes White Dragon stomp here. Goku doesn't have any hax that could cover the gap in AP, so as soon as the fight start the Dragon just one-shots him.

Yeah, assuming it's 12 universes that is
It could be 12 Universes. The whole plot of GX Season 3
was Yubel wanted to be with Jaden, so to ensure they'd be together forever, she was going to use Polymerization to fuse the 12 dimensions. Supposedly, this would, in the process, destroy them. Although it begs the question of how & where they'd be together with all the dimensions they inhabit destroyed.

Recent CRTs have had a lot of discussion about this in Yubel, because the cosmology is unclear, with stuff about Dimensional Barriers, the World of Darkness going to overtake Earth but only showing an image of planet Earth & not the whole universe, Neo Space being located near Jupiter or something, the original Japanese language having ambiguity between meaning of "world" & "universe", the whole Neo-Space translation debacle....

The duel with Jaden & Yubel vs Yugi (& thus, her comparative statement about the Gods.) is from the series finale of GX, at the end of Season 4.

I'm just going by what's on the profile, I'm not really sure about the cosmology itself.

its like gokus fighting zeno himself here
The feat could be slightly weaker, since, if Yubel destroyed ALL of ALL 12 dimensions, there wouldn't be anywhere for her & Jaden to be together with each other. But because this is BEUD, who scales slightly above the gods for briefly matching Zorc, & EoS Yubel described sensing the Gods (IIRC, none of Jaden/Yubel's monsters were actually depicted battling the Gods; What we see ended before Neos & Slifer could clash.) as "the strongest energy they've faced".
(Which is also kind of weird because it means scaling the Gods above Yubel when it's Yubel who has the Low 2-C feats while the Gods got thrashed by Zorc, who just has his moon TK feat & being the concept of Darkness or something. I guess there's Tier 2 Horakhty, but that's via Fusion, which requires the pharoah to initiate it with a spell, IIRC.)

blue eyes would one shot even if he was 3 2-C let alone 12
I mean, it almost is, due to SBA saying to use the strongest form if unspecified, meaning this is Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, which HAS three heads.
But it seems to be somewhat more specified in a recent edit, lol.

A speed blitz is considered a stomp.
And speed unequal matches are always boring because they always ends up with speed blitzes.
Stomp happens when a characters has no wincon against the opponent. Here, the white dragon has a huge AP advantage over goku, which is a solid wincon.

Does Goku have a reasonably achievable win condition? Keep in mind, Attack Potency or Striking Strength vs Durability isn't the only way.
Can he incapacitate it somehow?
Restrain it?
Pin or bury it under more pass it can lift?
Tear it apart with sheer Lifting Strength?
BFR it somehow?
Can he fight it to the point it collapses of exhaustion?
Does he have durability negation?

& yes, BEWD/BEUD has the AP to one-shot, but even if it has 3 heads, IIRC, not many fights feature BEWD even needing to change where it's aiming, let alone doing so, because most of its targets either get hit & die, or don't. (Or I guess in Zorc's case, tank the blast?)

Meanwhile, Goku is a skilled fighter & a much smaller target, & if he has access to any form of Ultra Instinct (Presuming that helps against whatever kind of attack Burst Stream of Destruction/White Lightning is.) he has a good chance of evasion.

Having the power to one shot someone doesn't necessarily equate to being able to do so, because you may not hit them.
& if BEWD/BEUD has something that can be Verse Equalized as a Ki Equivalent, Goku will be able to sense its ki to know that it's dangerously strong & he probably can't take a hit to test its power.

If Goku does decide to take a hit to see how strong it is, Ki sensing or not, he's definitely dead, of course.
Regarding maneuverability against 3 heads (If it's BEUD.), IT may help, but Goku still has to initiate the technique (Gestures, ki focus & such.) quick enough, so it's still somewhat dependent on his reactions.

I wonder if bloodlusting Goku is a good idea here?

Stomp happens when a characters has no wincon against the opponent. Here, the white dragon has a huge AP advantage over goku, which is a solid wincon.
No it doesn’t when Goku is literally so much faster to the point the Dragon can’t even hope to react in time and has no way of attempting to even come close to closing the gap. If Goku blitzes it before it can even think to get a shot off, then no it doesn’t have a viable wincon, making it a stomp.
At this point just close the thread guys this fight is a stomp any way we slice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back