• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs Psykos, both at peak

Boros: @Emirp sumitpo @XSOULOFCINDERX @Epiccheev @LIFE_OF_KING @Delta333 @Kin201 @GlaceonGamez471
Psykos:
Saitama comes and clap both at once (incon)

Last edited:
With speed equal, what can boros even do? He can't harm her shields, and Psykorochi can't one-shot him, and he ain't gonna use CSRC.

I'm not sure if he can still go through the barriers, but yeah, I'd say it's more fair if speed equalized is removed

Also are Psykorochi's shields passive, if they aren't they'll change a good chunk of the fight. I'll need to reread it

Boros is not able to hurt Psychorochi

Psychorochi is not able to hit Boros

The only option is for Boros at some point to use the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, killing Psychorochi. He would probably only use it after realized that time was limited and he would not be able to win

So I vote for Boros

EDIT: Note -

Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon = 6.63593495e+27 joules
Psychorochi with God Blast = 1.06219148e+27 joules

Last edited:
I dunno, that's why I'm rereading, at the very least, Psykorochi's physicals are only High 6-C upscaling from Orochi, her Psychic abilities are High 6-A but her physicals aren't. I'll give my take on the fight in abit

Ok, so looking at it, her shields are not passive and she does need to activate them manually. With speed uneqaulized, this goes 3 ways.

1. Boros manages to just destroy her by using his superior speed and physical AP to win this, as Psykorochi is only High 6-C physically, before his stamina runs out

2. Psykorochi potentially outlasts Boros and then uses her psychic powers to destroy him.

3. CSRC

I think Boros does have the higher chance of winning here as CSRC is going to destroy her, especially if she gets speedblitz before she can react. But she does have wincons, she can just continously absorb to regen, she is a much larger fighter, and she has laughably better stamina than Boros, but considering Boros' character, he's likely not gonna play around and just finish her off on the spot.

So to sum it up, Psykorochi could win via possibly outlasting Boros, with greater stamina and absorption, and just crushing him after he runs out of energy, but Boros being the guy to go straight for the kill, and his superior speed and physical AP, plus CSRC, means he'll likely kill her off soon enough. It's mostly whether or not he can finish her off quickly. I'd say Boros has the slightly higher chance of winning

Also in case anyone thinks speed unequalised is unfair, if speed was equalised, Psykorochi just crushes Boros with her High 6-A TK and calls it a day before Boros does anything

Ok, so looking at it, her shields are not passive and she does need to activate them manually. With speed uneqaulized, this goes 3 ways.

1. Boros manages to just destroy her by using his superior speed and physical AP to win this, before his stamina runs out

2. Psykorochi potentially outlasts Boros and then uses her psychic powers to destroy him.

3. CSRC

I think Boros does have the higher chance of winning here as CSRC is going to destroy her, especially if she gets speedblitz before she can react. But she does have wincons, she can just continously absorb to regen, she is a much larger fighter, and she has laughably better stamina than Boros, but considering Boros' character, he's likely not gonna play around and just finish her off on the spot.

So to sum it up, Psykorochi could win via possibly outlasting Boros, with greater stamina and absorption, and just crushing him after he runs out of energy, but Boros being the guy to go straight for the kill, and his superior speed and physical AP, plus CSRC, means he'll likely kill her off soon enough. It's mostly whether or not he can finish her off quickly. I'd say Boros has the slightly higher chance of winning
'kay, i will count this as a vote to Boros for now

Boros Fra, not to mention Psykorochi's physical resistance is weird, and likely much lower than her barriers.
So if CSRC breaks through them, it's likely her body gets vaped along with a decent part of the planet's surface.

Boros: @Emirp sumitpo @XSOULOFCINDERX @Epiccheev
images_-_2021-06-23T001614.917.jpeg

Boros Fra, not to mention Psykorochi's physical resistance is weird, and likely much lower than her barriers.
So if CSRC breaks through them, it's likely her body gets vaped along with a decent part of the planet's surface.
Also just to point out, Psykos only protects her top section of her body, but not the rest of her body like in the roots

Boros activates his MB and blitzes and breaks through the barrier, and then vaporises Psykorochi with just his regular punches. CSRC is unneeded. He then has a good fight with Awakened Garou and then finally wipes out the planet surface with CSRC. That's what supposed to be happening here.

Anyways, Boros FRA, but not for my reason.

CSRC is only about 5.8x higher than Psykos' durability and she has High Mid, I doubt she'll die

Yeah, unless Boros scales, which... he should by Word of God, and scaling above Tatsumaki? I-

But yeah, in the current state of things, Boros gets curbstomped

Back