• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man (MCU): Some feats don't match his level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanSyst

Username Only
The "Attack Potency" section has feats that do not match the level.

The "Attack Potency" section has feats that do not match the level.

This should be basic, he is 8-B due to durability, and he has 8-B AP due to being able to harm those who can harm him.

If neither of the feats listed in the AP section are city block level, then a "can harm characters who can harm him" would be a needed addition imo. I'll just go to the All purpose request thread to ask if a sysop or content mod could add it themselves considering its only a sentence that needs to be added.

Yeah I don't think that's much of a problem at all so I agree to add that one sentence

Yeah supporting feats are very common to be on a AP section

However, a "can harm characters who can harm him" would be a good addition in this case
This seems fine to add to me. Is somebody here willing to handle it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back