• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Hyperion (Marvel) revisions

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

Hyperion 13034​

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hyperion_(Marvel_Comics)

First thing first, there is no such thing as Modern and Classic Hyperion. The powers and bio on this page are for Hyperion (13034) who was created by Hickman. So, that part - classic/modern thing - needs to be removed. Also, this version needs to be renamed to "Hyperion (Avengers Member) or Hyperion (13034)" because I am making a Hyperion (712) profile

Secondly, huge AP changes. . This version needs to have a "5A normally, 4B at peak" ap. Speed is fine. But some powers might need to be added/changed with some new justifications and scans.

Thirdly, remove the Argonite weakness as this version hasn't shown it at all. He, however, should have, dark radiation (using sterile neutrinos - which I have no clue what it is) weakness.

Fourthly, his travel speed needs to be changed to Massively Hypersonic+ for moving faster than Sunspot and Cannonball (the latter who doesn't have a page on the wiki):

Powers to be added:

Here is the list of all of his feats: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Confluctor/Hyperion(s)_feat_timeline#Hyperion_13034

King Hyprerion​

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/King_Hyperion

King Hyprerion too - whose profile is much better but needs some stuff changed.

First thing first, his AP should be brought down to "At least 5A" for fighting two alt versions of himself, one of whom is 712 - who is consistently shown to be equal to casual Thor. Additionally, he should get "likely higher" for killing Galactus, herald class heroes, and other cosmic beings of his world.

I will also need to update those powers and abilities and their justification.

Now, for power additions:

Here is a list of all his feats: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Confluctor/Hyperion(s)_feat_timeline#King_Hyperion

Note: For now, I just need some confirmation about the abilities, so I will rewrite them later in proper format when they get accepted.

Last edited:
Hyperion 13034
  • AP proposals, profile split and weakness proposals seem correct
  • P&A:
    • That won't be Fire Manip, just heat manip
    • Scans stating it's atomic disintegration? Can very well be turning him to ash
    • I'm only understanding Type 1 Immortality by that scan
    • Info Analysis is fine
    • We don't allow for Handbook P&A to be added to the files if they're never explained in the comics.
    • Sound Resist and Energy Projection is fine
I'll check King Hyperion stuff later

Isn't hyperion the character who survived the collision of 2 universes? Doesn't that give him low 2-C durability?

That won't be Fire Manip, just heat manip
Yeah I wasn't really sure about which one it would be.

Scans stating it's atomic disintegration? Can very well be turning him to ash
Fair point

I'm only understanding Type 1 Immortality by that scan
Yeah that makes sense

We don't allow for Handbook P&A to be added to the files if they're never explained in the comics.
Ah, okay. I will reread through them see if I can find a comic book mention of it.

Isn't hyperion the character who survived the collision of 2 universes? Doesn't that give him low 2-C durability?
No, not at all. He survived 2 planets, not 2 universes. The universes died because of a chain reaction

So, I found where the anti graviton thing comes from.

It comes from Quasar #54. They treat their flight in the same manner. Albeit, no showing for 13034 version himself. So, I guess it can be removed.

King Hyperion
  • Man-Thing has 10-C durability and his touch is durability negation. Any feats with him are invalid
  • AP suggestions otherwise are fine
  • P&A
    • Don't see any energy projection in that scan tbh
    • Would be heat manip
    • Every one of Firestar's attacks don't exude radiation. I disagree with Radiation Resistance
    • Phasing is fine
    • I will completely reject that as Sand Manipulation or any P&A. It's nothing.

Man-Thing has 10-C durability and his touch is durability negation. Any feats with him are invalid
I know, that blog includes everything, feats and anti feats.

Would be heat manip
Alright

Every one of Firestar's attacks don't exude radiation. I disagree with Radiation Resistance
Alright. Didn't know that.

I will completely reject that as Sand Manipulation or any P&A.
Okay

No, 2 planets.

During the Incursion, only the planets collided. And when those planets died, it created a chain reaction which destroyed two realities. In a way, Hyperion did survive more than two planets blowing up in his face, but if it's anything more than 4B, it's an outlier.

Plus, Hickman has a terrible sense of scaling. Horrendous scaling, tbh.

How will destruction of 2 planets lead to chain reaction of 2 universes?it doesn't make any sense tbh.
Because the Incursion was an event set in motion by cosmic entities that used earths as a bomb. That's the simplest explaination I can give. I recommend reading the comic or the wiki to better understand it.

Cause his a marvel character?
No because he has no other feats above 4B. Would love to wank my favourite characters, but can't cause no feats :/

No because he has no other feats above 4B
Goku never had any universal feat till BOG.
Plus hyperion has faced Thor on equal footing.

I've seen many comic book characters with feats above 4-B. Yet here I see them 4-B.

Plus this reason you gave is flawed tbh,many verses have done certain feat only once but once they do. It's used to scale them upwards.

While comic book characters remain the same. And possibly even till the end of time in this wiki. Dosent even make any sense. But it's my opinion...I leave it at that.

Goku never had any universal feat till BOG
Speaking of, I never considered Goku even above galaxy level (if I am being generous), but if I speak, I will get killed. So.... Please leave that out of here. I don't wanna deal with DB fans.

Plus hyperion has faced Thor on equal footing
Of course, he has. But he also has tons of 5A feats. In fact, too many of them.

I've seen many comic book characters with feats above 4-B
Same. But unfortunately, their powers fluctuate too much. And there are tons of anti feats to take into account.

Plus this reason you gave is flawed tbh,many verses have done certain feat only once but once they do. It's used to scale them upwards.
I don't agree with a lot of ratings on this wiki. It's flawed, but that's not my job to fix those. I just fix what I fix.

And again, Hyperion has no 2C durability. Please read the comic yourself. It's just wrong to think he hasn2C durability.

And again, Hyperion has no 2C durability. Please read the comic yourself. It's just wrong to think he hasn2C durability.
I said low 2-C. But anyways your right.
Same. But unfortunately, their powers fluctuate too much. And there are tons of anti feats to take into account.
True. But they can be scaled to their appropriate teir. E.g I see hyperion here 4-B against 2A Thor. ( a 4-B characters is nothing to 2A especially trading blows with such a character).
Superman 4-B here(I believe thousands of people disagree with this, cause of the characters he has gone head to head with. 4-B faces characters from low 2-C to even 1A on basis doesn't it seem off? Such a character I will scale as varies since no accurate teir to be given to such a character).
Even new gods are meant to be 1A. Here they are low 1-C cause of them being platonic beings wasn't acceptable despite stated and seen as outlier here).

What is with people and bringing up Dragon Ball when discussing entirely separate verses that clearly don’t work in the same way? Especially when they clearly don’t understand the context.

If this is your only way of countering someone’s point, then don’t even bother.

Sheer amount of AIDS I am getting from this conversation rn

Irrelevant as shit.
Plus hyperion has faced Thor on equal footing.
Thor's 4-B at peak
I've seen many comic book characters with feats above 4-B. Yet here I see them 4-B.
Wanna go the other way? I have by guarantee, seen far more feats from Hulk and Thor and any other character, that don't even hit Tier 7.

Who the absolute **** are you fooling? The sheer gal some people have, reading a single run and then magically claiming "Oh every issue Thor and Hulk and Spider-Man dropkick the universe"

Please, tell me, what realm have you been in?
Many verses are ******* dumb, downgrade those verses. End of story.
While comic book characters remain the same. And possibly even till the end of time in this wiki. Dosent even make any sense. But it's my opinion...I leave it at that.
Your opinion isn't asked for, and will be criticized fully. It's a dumb opinion

Many verses are ******* dumb, downgrade those verses. End of story.
Why will I wanna downgrade them?
Wanna go the other way? I have by guarantee, seen far more feats from Hulk and Thor and any other character, that don't even hit Tier 7.
So e.g a universal character must always do universal feats ?

Also seems am derailing from this thread. So you guys can continue

Not sure tbh. I thought if a staff agree with it, then it should be alright.

I suppose waiting for him won't hurt anyone.

Why will I wanna downgrade them?
If you don't wanna downgrade them don't bring them up as whataboutisms, it either goes both ways or you're just showing you're biased
So e.g a universal character must always do universal feats ?
A universal character must not have an abundance of anti-feats at 9-B, 7-C, 5-A, 4-B and 3-A, vs. A single feat at tier 2.
Anyway, Impress, can I apply what's accepted here or do I need to wait for further input?
I no longer have staff so I can't pass threads on my own, wait for another staff member to vouch for my evaluation

A universal character must not have an abundance of anti-feats at 9-B, 7-C, 5-A, 4-B and 3-A, vs. A single feat at tier 2.
Some universal characters are like this,you don't expect them to destroy the universe in all battles bro.

Not my opinion changes anything, but your making sense.

Some universal characters are like this,you don't expect them to destroy the universe in all battles bro.
You don't expect them to struggle to lift a mountain, get their ass handed to them by the ******* Wrecker or a goriila, getting run over and dying to a truck, having nukes be a credible threat to them, having POTENTIALLY destroyed the moon at their peak after effort, having only destroyed a planet or so at max, having to need assistance to pick up a ******* steamroller, getting pierced by GODDAMN bullets and etc. etc.

Do you just not know what antifeats are or are you just playing dumb to further this?

I think that Impress makes sense above.

However, as usual, I heavily encourage her to try to be as polite and respectful as possible to normal members, especially now that she is staff again, as they will recurrently perceive it as oppressive tyrannical power abuse otherwise.

I mean, I can behave well and be helpful 99.9% of the time, and still instantly get seen as a tyrannical asshole who should be severely publicly harrassed if I ever have a bad 5 minutes.

However, as usual, I heavily encourage her to try to be as polite and respectful as possible to normal members, especially now that she is staff again, as they will recurrently perceive it as oppressive tyrannical power abuse otherwise.
Above is an example of said bad 5 minutes, I was frustrated with people bringing Tier 2 wank in a pretty simple thread and then claiming it was some anime/DC bias that we have (which if anyone knows me well enough is insanely far from truth)

I don't think as a non-staff member, I acted that unreasonably, however I'll keep in mind to tone down abit as a staff member.

I knew something was off
I think you should maybe be acquainted with the Power-Scaling Rules page before commenting such bold claims on the threads.

Okay. It should be fine as long as you make a serious effort.

Look, i kinda agree Impress is a little harsh but in all honesty, it’s more a way of constructed criticism then him/her actually hating on someone if he/she doesn’t state his/her opinion many pages would have been inaccurate and many crt’s would be chaotic. (No offense to anybody else tho), like I already said he/she is one of the best members and most of his/her pages look quite good and he/she makes always effort to improve stuff on the wiki and here.

You should address Impress as she/her.

Back