• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

A translation for this, please:

はい、おそらく……彼らの魔法兵器によって生み出されたこの霧のせいで次元が歪曲し、別の「世界」と繋がってしまったのですよ。はにゆ。主な目的は梨花と沙都子、魔法少女の力を弱めることにあったと思うのですが……そういった副作用があったのかもです、はにゆ。
Yes, I dare say...probably because of this fog that was created by their magical weapons that the dimension has been distorted and connected to another "world". I think the main purpose was to weaken the power of the magical girls, Rika and Satoko...but there may have been some side effects like that.

I think はにゆ is like some kind of character verbal tic but I got everything else here.

やつらは高次元さえ超える頂次元の存在。

This line doe says they are beings that are beyond higher dimensions whatever that means but eh

also i think はにゆ is a phrase hanryuu uses iirc

I don't see the kanji for beings in the later part tho, nor did I heard it in the anime.

As far as I know, the translation is more supposed to be "The creators of an infinite chain of universes"/"the infinitely-linked universes"; like in the first translated block.

Going a bit deeper, both contains 無限に連鎖 meaning an infinite/endless succession of something and 全ての宇宙 which translates as all the universes

Once we remove these parts, what's left in the two sentences is basically "they are the creators of" or "they created".

So I think that the meaning is still that "they created the infinite multiverse", rather than implying an infinite higher-D hierarchy.
Okay. No problem.

やつらは高次元さえ超える頂次元の存在。

This line doe says they are beings that are beyond higher dimensions whatever that means but eh

also i think はにゆ is a phrase hanryuu uses iirc
Thank you for the help.

Yes, I dare say...probably because of this fog that was created by their magical weapons that the dimension has been distorted and connected to another "world". I think the main purpose was to weaken the power of the magical girls, Rika and Satoko...but there may have been some side effects like that.

I think はにゆ is like some kind of character verbal tic but I got everything else here.
Thank you! And yes, that's a verbal tic like Red said.

unknown.png

can i get this translated

Vが力を解放して呼び出す悪魔。ほかの2体と比べ明確な意思はあまり感じられず、破壊衝動にしたがい強力なパンチや光線照射によって暴れ回る。

A demon V can summon by releasing its power. Its intent is not as clear compared to the other 2 demons, rampaging on with powerful punches and rays of light according to its destructive impulses.

Edit: For further note, 光線 is a word that can mean "beam, light ray, rays" and 照射 means something about illuminating or to expose something. Or beaming even, which should fit the fact one of Nightmare's attacks involves shooting light beams.

形態(ミッション22/魔帝空間“天
ムンドゥス第1形能
攻撃名
内部データ(ムンドゥス第1形態) 攻撃力
ダンテが遠距離にいるときはダンテのそば、ダンテが近距 「白玉レーザー
「離にいるときは自身のそばに6つの白玉を展開。白玉から白玉は國
白いレーザーを大量に放つ。 レーザー
150 かかげた両手から、赤いレーザーを大量に放つ。 青中レーザー 150 背中から放った大量のレーザーを、ダンテめがけて飛ばす。 帝ビーム
円を描くように両手をまわして魔力を集中したのち、上か 500
|ら下へ、または右から左へと、太いビームを照射する。 体当たり
すれちがいざまに使用。回転しながら突っこむ。 2001~3発の横並びの雷を、前方へ連続して放つ。
| ダンテ 300 「巨大な岩石を連続して飛ばす。

Can i get this translated as well

yeah its weird but lets see can we see the OG to make sure the construction is right?

Hello. Can someone translate this please?

軽く飛び退いてそれをかわす。

そのはずが、十字の光が足先にかすり、右膝まで凍結した。

これは、体が重い?

なにを仕掛けた? いや、違うな。

「貴公は魔法も体も思い通りに動かせはしない」

膝をついた俺の目前に、バルツァロンドは一瞬にして移動した。

魔法は使っていない。素の速度だ。

「ふむ。確かに少々調子が悪い」

「貴公らの小世界よりも、深い位置に存在するこの小世界では、あらゆるものの力が別次元なのだ。力強さも、速さも、頑強さも、魔力も、すべてがだ。空気一粒の抵抗さえ、貴公には重りだろう。貴公らの浅い世界を滅ぼす魔法を放とうと、ここではこの船一つ壊せはしない」

諭すようにバルツァロンドが言う。

俺を滅ぼすのではなく、投降させたいのだろう。

「貴公の世界の中ではそやつはそれなりの強者であろうな」

バルツァロンドがレイを指す。

「だが、先の勝負では私は手加減をしていた。手加減してなお、その男は私の速さについて来られなかった。このバルツァロンドが本気を出したなら、あの程度の世界は壊れてしまう。はっきり言わせてもらおう」

奴の姿がブレたかと思うと、一瞬で俺の背後を取った。

間髪入れずに放たれた蹴りを掌で受けとめれば、魔力の火花が激しく散った。

「井の中の蛙だ」

俺の体がいとも容易く弾き飛ばされ、船体の壁に激突した。

「大海を知れ、アノス・ヴォルディゴード。そして、武器を捨てて投降するのだ。それが、最も浅い小世界に生きるお前に唯一できること」

「ふむ」

俺は、ゆるりとその場に立ち上がる。

かなりの力で弾き飛ばされたと思ったが、船体に傷一つつかぬとは。なかなかどうして、確かに我が世界の物質よりも頑丈だ。

「世界を滅ぼす魔法を放とうと、船一つ壊せぬ、か」

Last edited:
@imZer0Null

I jumped back lightly and dodged it.

At least it should have been, but a crossed light grazed my toes, freezing me to my right knee.

Was my body heavy?

Did they do something? No, this was something else.

"You can't use your magic or your body the way you use it."

Balzarondo instantly moved in front of me right as I fell to my knees.

No magic was used. It was just plain speed.

"Hmm. I thought I was just a little out of shape."

"In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is on another level. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."

Balzarondo said admonishingly.

He didn't want to destroy me. He wanted me to surrender.

"In your world, he must be a man of some strength."

Balzarondo pointed at Lay.

"But I took it easy on him in the previous match. The man was not able to keep up with my speed even after I took it easy on him. If I were to get serious, the level of this world would be broken. Let me make this clear."

As soon as I thought his figure blurred, he instantly went for my backside.

As I caught the kick that was released without a pause with my palm, sparks of magical power scattered violently.

"Like a frog in a well."

My body was easily flung back, and I hit the hull's wall.

"You know of the ocean, Anos Voldigoad. Lay down your weapons and surrender. In the shallowest of this small world, that is the only thing you can do."

"Hmm..."

I loosely stand back up on the spot.

I was sure that I was knocked back with a great deal of force, but I didn't see even a scratch on the hull. It was definitely something else, certainly a lot stronger than any of the materials in my world.

"You can't destroy this ship even if you use a world-destroying spell."

Thank you very much for the translation.

May I ask why 「貴公らの小世界よりも、深い位置に存在するこの小世界では、あらゆるものの力が別次元なのだ」was translated to "In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is on another level" ?
I thought that 別次元な could be translated to another dimension. Was it translated to another level because of context or does 別次元な not translate to another dimension?

Last edited:
@imZer0Null You just answered it more or less. 別次元な can mean "another dimension" but it is also used to mean something like "whole another level" or "different level".

I just choose whichever meaning would make the sentence flow better, not choosing one meaning over the other so it's up to you on what you do with it whenever I tell someone the other possible meanings of certain words, much like how I tell people that using Hoshi can also mean planets and not just stars or how Sekai meaning world can refer to earth or the universe as the "world we live in" depending on the context.

@ByAsura

マシーン兵器開発とそのパイロット養成を目的としたRX計画の最終段階として極秘裏に生み出された超光速万能大型変形合体マシーン兵器。

第4世代宇宙船の科学技術の粋と、オオタの「心」が注ぎ込まれている。

全高200m、自重9800t。装甲はバスター合金&スペースチタニウム製。

大型縮退炉を2基内蔵しており、単体でもワープを可能とする。

○ガンバスター8大兵器

●バスタービーム●バスターコレダー
●バスターシールド●バスタートマホーク
●バスターホームラン●バスターリング
●バスターカウボーイ●スーパーイナズマキック

(他にホーミングレーザー、バスターミサイルマイトなどの超兵器を満載。)

A super-light speed all-purpose large transforming machine weapon created in secret as the final stage of the RX Project, which seeks to develop machine weapons and train their pilots.

It contains the best of the science and technology of the 4th generation spaceship and the "heart" of Oota.

It is 200 meters tall, weighs 9800 tons, and is armored with Buster alloy and Space Titanium.

It has two large degenerative reactors built-in, allowing it to warp on its own.

Eight major weapons of the Gun Buster

Buster Beam ● Buster Koreder
Buster Shield ● Buster Tomahawk
Buster Homerun ● Buster Ring
Buster Cowboy ● Super Inazuma Kick

(It is also outfitted with other super weapons such as Homing Laser, Buster Missile Might, etc.)

Aim for the Top!, specifically the 6 Gunbuster OVAs. The technology is surprisingly weak and powerful at the same time.

If you haven’t already, I do recommend giving it a watch. It’s quite brief and very good, IMO. There’s some NSFW, though.

Not a problem. I did have a friend check out the line and he put “another dimension” but again, that’s one possible use of the kanji’s meaning.

Different translators will tell different things based on kanji usage and meanings, after all.

A translation for this quote, please:
"川田":"あなたたちと私が今いるこの「世界」……そして足を踏み入れたあの「世界」は、真実と虚構……その狭間に生み出されたものです。" "川田":"あえて表現するならば、そうですね……あのバケモノたちの存在は、世界が「間違っている」証拠というわけです。"

And this one too:

"川田":"私の経験から申し上げますと……おそらく「今回」は、「前回」の最悪をかなり下回っているはずです。" "川田":"となると、「次」はさらにその下の最悪が待ち構えてる可能性が高い……まぁ、あればという前提ですけどね。"

@Ovy7

Kawada: This "world" that you and I are in now, and that "world" that we stepped into was created in the space between truth and fiction.

Kawada: If I had to describe it, I would say that the existence of those monsters is proof that the world is "a mistake".

Kawada: I can tell you from my experience that "this time" is probably well below the worst of "last time".

Kawada: Then it's highly likely that the "next" one will be even lower than the worst... Well, that's assuming there is one.

Last edited:
Uryu:

そうだ

今なら

ユーハバッハに全知全能 (ぜんちぜんのう) の力は無い!!

That's right.

Right now,

Yhwach does not have the power of omniscience and omnipotence!!

One thing I'll say for sure is that Uryu's statement of Yhwach's power not being here is the exact same kanji used for what The Almighty happens to be the furigana of.

Not sure why Kubo didn't use the same furigana if he's gonna use the same kanji cuz saying its literal meaning, to me at least, is a bit of a mouthful.

But yeah, Uryu's use of 全知全能 looks to me like the reader is supposed to know he's referring to The Almighty if I remember this instance right.

Last edited:
Back