• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a low 2-C SSB Goku is used vs Base bloodlusted Scourge
speed is equal
SSB Goku | Anime dragon ball super, Dragon ball super goku, Dragon ball goku
vs
Scourge The Hedgehog Photo: Some cute Scourge.. | Hedgehog, Sonic fan art,  Silver the hedgehog

Scourge:

Goku: 2

incon:

Last edited:
Stop stop, you aren't making me like that Scourge design with shark teeth. ... God, that art looks good.

Anyway, Goku currently AP stomps. I don't know how much but Scourge is basically baseline. He upscales from Al & Cal and is slightly stronger than Sonic, who matches with Knuckles.

Right now, Goku has range advantage, flight advantage, Skill advantage

I see no way for Scourge to win this

Stop stop, you aren't making me like that Scourge design with shark teeth. ... God, that art looks good.

Anyway, Goku currently AP stomps. I don't know how much but Scourge is basically baseline. He upscales from Al & Cal and is slightly stronger than Sonic, who matches with Knuckles.

Right now, Goku has range advantage, flight advantage, Skill advantage

I see no way for Scourge to win this
what about time attacks?

The battle is a mismatch. Without bloodlust Goku stomps, and with bloodlust Scourge apperantly stomps

This probably won't work either way

If both of them are bloodlusted then it's inconclusive since goku glares. This is not a good matchup. I think if they're both in character then at least the green dude has a chance to POSSIBLY use his abilities. I think revert it back to in character is the best call here.

If both of them are bloodlusted then it's inconclusive since goku glares. This is not a good matchup. I think if they're both in character then at least the green dude has a chance to POSSIBLY use his abilities. I think revert it back to in character is the best call here.
Then Goku stomps. This is just a mismatch no matter how you look at it

Oh **** off with that. It's getting closed because its a mismatch, not because of "muh bias". It's either Scourge is in character and gets one shotted to oblivion (A stomp) or he's bloodlusted and haxes Goku to death without giving him a chance (also a stomp). This isn't trying to prevent a "clear win to Goku" ffs
Would you perhaps like to explain how this isn't a mismatch and this match can go on instead if you want that Goku win?

Well, scourge being unlikely to use his haxes does not mean they are impossible nor a stomp if both are in character.
And thus, a valid wincon.

Just took a look at Scourge's profile instead of what was argued here alone... what exactly can he do with hax to win this? Put Goku in portal or somethin, yea that's not happening at all. It doesn't look like he even has a wincon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back