• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai impact big upgrades and some minor downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh I swear we have a Honkai revision thread every 2 weeks

The basic calcs and who scales
Ok long story short there was two pretty big re calcs and there is one new Calc
First off is ceclia’s dispersal and Avora’s storm

Who gets upgraded from Avora’s storm
Literally every High 7-A which makes them At least 6-C scaling to 28 Gigatons for being comparable to Wendy who is above Avora.

Ceclia’s dispersal will scale to her and Sirin with the Herrscher of reason core likely her god amp state as well, which puts them at 892 Teratons Aka Continent level

Speaking of Sirin she should be scaled to likely High 6-A since while she got near deathed Siegfried’s might of An-Utu which we already calced and accepted as multi continent level she was already being laughably weakened beyond belief
So Sirin will be At least 6-A, likely High 6-A for those keys

This update of Sirin’s minimum rating affects Welt and bronya’s self destruct which makes it at least 6-A instead of At least Low 6-B

Due to Cecilia’s 6-A rating we don’t need to say the God keys are possibly 6-A anymore
They’ll just be 6-A possibly up to High 6-A

To finish off this section
We used to scale characters to likely 6-C+(99 Gigatons) off of Wendy’s city vaporization
But I recalculated it and it was accepted as High 6-C aka 296 Gigatons
So all likely 6-C+s will be changed to that

Getting rid of absolute zero resistance

We currently scale absolute zero off of this statement, however I do not agree with this
As Mei was Insulating herself and Durandal from the cold using an electromagnetic field and still considered approaching absolute zero a “death trap” implying her insulation wouldn’t be good enough
To top it all off the statement is approaching absolute zero not absolute zero

However Ana can still keep it as she was completely unfazed by the drastically lower and lower temperatures she was creating plus she’s the herrscher of ice herself

Absolute Zero resistance should be changed to resistance to extreme cold scaling off Welt and Sirin who can casually walk around on the Far side of the moon with no equipment and without trying to heat himself
Which is -232 degrees Celsius
Seems way more consistent to me

Changing how we scale the city vaporization and Wendy in general

To put this simply we scale the characters to Wendy or the justifications on pages seem to give off the idea that each member of the Og trio Bronya Kiana and Mei are rivaling Wendy individually

But we shouldn’t over look the fact that Wendy was 1. Arrogant even claiming she spared Kiana Bronya and Mei
2. She was in a 1vs 3 fight

She held back to an extent and was disadvantaged they should not be stated as “comparable to Wendy” rather more like “despite being inferior she can still keep up with Wendy”

I’m not saying they shouldn’t scale to Wendy at all and she can blood mist them in one hit since they still managed to tire her out but get rid of those “at leasts” for BoS Bronya and Crimson impulse Mei
Later Keys still get at least for simply being superior to their prior selves and other factors and scaling.

And with the city vaporization these should be changed at best to possibly ratings for characters like BoS Bronya and Bos Mei as the statement is that the gem can “vaporize several cities if it went off” implying a larger amount of energy than usual being released in one go
Which characters who downscale off of you shouldn’t be scaling to the absolute most you can do

Theresa will be likely High 6-C based on Kiana’s reaction to Wendy thinking she can take on an S ranker
Whom Theresa is S rank which means Kiana thinks Theresa can stomp Wendy
This applies to Rita too

And to end off there’s no need for it to be a likely rating for Wendy
Just make it 6-C up to At most High 6-C
It’s her energy

Bonus:
Conceptual Manipulation which will be summarized like this

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) - High manipulation of honkai energy can intervene with quantum quantity and drew power from the Quantum sea, which grant a capability to harmabstract entities like Quantum Shadow or even controls them as one's command (Tialoc is also born from Kevin). In addition, the functional of the quantum sea is a projection of information and form that stabilize the existence of bubble universes(imaginary possibilities) that operates on a different set of law, and stated to possesses an infinite amount of concepts, Furthur more, all of the said by-products are spawns of desires, thoughts, memories, or emotions of cognition upon reality. Quantum fluctuation is capable of denying or subjecting one's existence and send them into the void, includes quantum being who are pure concepts and information without physical form.
Along with BFR

Wow for once we have a probably slightly controversial Honkai revision

Last edited:
Shouldn't we cap Sirin after we figure out Might of An-Utu's actual strength.
Also the "if it went off" probably means if it were to be activated since I believe that they stated that when the gem was still dormant and wasn't being used by Wendy

Also the "if it went off" probably means if it were to be activated since I believe that they stated that when the gem was still dormant and wasn't being used by Wendy
Oh and I believe that Cocolia controlled Bronya was able to take out Wendy and Mei but I'm not entirely sure since it was a while since I played that part

Well it could be either or
But either way it’s not a level of energy Wendy could casually dump into say a random wind blast
But Went off sounds more like a burst to me than it simply being used or activated

And while we could wait for The might of An-Utu’s actual strength we gotta wait for evaluations which could take long so High 6-A is a fine place holder going off the atmosphere split calculation

Last edited:
Oh and I believe that Cocolia controlled Bronya was able to take out Wendy and Mei but I'm not entirely sure since it was a while since I played that part
She didn’t take out wendy
She just completely stomped Mei and Kiana
Which warrants at least island level for her

Wait I forgot to mention but for the Sirin capping stuff, I'd rather not cap it since Sirin was heavily de-powered and I believe even Hua stated that she was only beginning to realize her full power, after that she gets de-powered and gets heavily weakened. Imo only the 2E version of her should be capped, not HoV Reincarnated aka the one that fought himeko and the rest of the gals. Since at that point Sirin most likely realized her full potential unlike her 2E self.

Wait I forgot to mention but for the Sirin capping stuff, I'd rather not cap it since Sirin was heavily de-powered and I believe even Hua stated that she was only beginning to realize her full power, after that she gets de-powered and gets heavily weakened. Imo only the 2E version of her should be capped, not HoV Reincarnated aka the one that fought himeko and the rest of the gals. Since at that point Sirin most likely realized her full potential unlike her 2E self.
Yeah I agree with that Hua did state Sirin was getting stronger
Since due to getting nerfed to the ground and only having 2 cores during Will of the herrscher she didn’t get to really show that

to add to that, she was hit with the Selene too which means that by the time Sieg actually hit her she:
  • went through a mental breakdown
  • was hit by the selene which disspates honkai energy
  • lost 2 of her herrscher cores
  • had one of her cores chipped which meant her power was spilling out at a rapid pace
  • was hit by Cecilias ultimate attack

0021.jpg
0006.jpg
0007.jpg

Yeah although I don’t think we know to what extent the Selene drained her
Just that she’s vaguely weaker due to getting blasted
Yeah it is vaugley weaker but still, I think it's enough to make her prime not capped. She had 6 cores. The one for the Void, Wind, Fire, Lightning, Life and Death, and Reason powers. 3 of them were ripped out of her. The thunder, reason and life and death cores respectively. Meaning that she was down to just 3 cores which means that with that alone half of her power was already pegged down, not to mention that one of her cores was damaged which meant that it was dysfunctional. Add the Seelene hitting her and weakning the link between the cores and Cecilia's ultimate already weakning her together and I'd say it's a debuff greater than 2x

Yeah it is vaugley weaker but still, I think it's enough to make her prime not capped. She had 6 cores. The one for the Void, Wind, Fire, Lightning, Life and Death, and Reason powers. 3 of them were ripped out of her. The thunder, reason and life and death cores respectively. Meaning that she was down to just 3 cores which means that with that alone half of her power was already pegged down, not to mention that one of her cores was damaged which meant that it was dysfunctional. Add the Seelene hitting her and weakning the link between the cores and Cecilia's ultimate already weakning her together and I'd say it's a debuff greater than 2x
Aight then
That’s a convincing case
Sirin can be likely Multi continent level

Not sure if anyone thinks High 6-A for Sirin is objective enough to get rid of at least 6-A for her tho if so
Then the 6-A Calc will just scale to Cecilia I suppose

Aight then
That’s a convincing case
Sirin can be likely Multi continent level

Not sure if anyone thinks High 6-A for Sirin is objective enough to get rid of at least 6-A for her tho if so
Then the 6-A Calc will just scale to Cecilia I suppose
Based off of the Durandal VN novels I think that a "likely H6A" rating is fine for her.

Update on this, I just found out that Ceclias blood literally neutralizes Honkai, meaning that she literally turned off Sirins powers
0016.jpg
Yeah I acknowledged that in the general thread she literally turned off her defenses
Although she didn’t have enough blood to completely shut the cascade down of course since it was just too much Honkai

Durandal’s VN if I recall right has a statement about being capable of busting any landmass right
The busting any landmass is for the sword of durandal. It also has the statement for the 1st and 2nd Herrscher alone having comparable energy to the explosion that created a bubble universe. This would be an at least solar system level feat if we assume that the bubble universe was as small as our solar system (due to the solar system in it being a replica of our own) and that the bubble universe just expanded its size (which we have no proof for)

The busting any landmass is for the sword of durandal. It also has the statement for the 1st and 2nd Herrscher alone having comparable energy to the explosion that created a bubble universe. This would be an at least solar system level feat if we assume that the bubble universe was as small as our solar system (due to the solar system in it being a replica of our own) and that the bubble universe just expanded its size (which we have no proof for)
I see

Yeah I acknowledged that in the general thread she literally turned off her defenses
Although she didn’t have enough blood to completely shut the cascade down of course since it was just too much Honkai
actually she did completely seal Sirin off. We see that Sirin's clothes returned to the lab rags she wears instead of her herrscher outfit.
0022.jpg

This also happened when Theresa sealed Sirin. Meaning that ALL of her powers were gone

actually she did completely seal Sirin off. We see that Sirin's clothes returned to the lab rags she wears instead of her herrscher outfit.
Now hold on a second
She only cleared a path for Siegfried it wasn’t absolute nulling as there was still that orb and the cubes floating around still there was still honkai
She was in rags due to getting blasted by Might of An-Utu on top of this partial nullification

Oh I forgot one last thing Cecilia being 6-A means God Keys especially more offensive god keys like Judgement of Shamash dont have to be a possibly rating anymore

Sheesh I swear we have a Honkai revision thread every 2 weeks

The basic calcs and who scales
Ok long story short there was two pretty big re calcs and there is one new Calc
First off is ceclia’s dispersal and Avora’s storm

Who gets upgraded from Avora’s storm
Literally every High 7-A which makes them At least 6-C scaling to 28 Gigatons for being comparable to Wendy who is above Avora.

Ceclia’s dispersal will scale to her and Sirin with the Herrscher of reason core likely her god amp state as well, which puts them at 892 Teratons Aka Continent level

Speaking of Sirin she should be scaled to likely High 6-A since while she got near deathed Siegfried’s might of An-Utu which we already calced and accepted as multi continent level she was already being laughably weakened beyond belief
So Sirin will be At least 6-A, likely High 6-A for those keys

This update of Sirin’s minimum rating affects Welt and bronya’s self destruct which makes it at least 6-A instead of At least Low 6-B

Due to Cecilia’s 6-A rating we don’t need to say the God keys are possibly 6-A anymore
Seems ok
Getting rid of absolute zero resistance

We currently scale absolute zero off of this statement, however I do not agree with this
As Mei was Insulating herself and Durandal from the cold using an electromagnetic field and still considered approaching absolute zero a “death trap” implying her insulation wouldn’t be good enough
To top it all off the statement is approaching absolute zero not absolute zero

However Ana can still keep it as she was completely unfazed by the drastically lower and lower temperatures she was creating plus she’s the herrscher of ice herself

Absolute Zero resistance should be changed to resistance to extreme cold scaling off Welt and Sirin who can casually walk around on the Far side of the moon with no equipment and without trying to heat himself
Which is -232 degrees Celsius
Seems way more consistent to me
Sounds reasonable but, if we scaling off 5th divine key that used by Sakura, as its mechanism can freeze the total space-time fabric, it's mean that kinetic energy become absolute zero? I'm not sure it would be straightly related anyway.
Changing how we scale the city vaporization and Wendy in general

To put this simply we scale the characters to Wendy or the justifications on pages seem to give off the idea that each member of the Og trio Bronya Kiana and Mei are rivaling Wendy individually

But we shouldn’t over look the fact that Wendy was 1. Arrogant even claiming she spared Kiana Bronya and Mei
2. She was in a 1vs 3 fight

She held back to an extent and was disadvantaged they should not be stated as “comparable to Wendy” rather more like “despite being inferior she can still keep up with Wendy”

I’m not saying they shouldn’t scale to Wendy at all and she can blood most them in one hit since they still managed to tire her out but get rid of those at leasts” off for BoS Bronya and crimson impulse Mei
Later Keys still get at least for simply being superior to their prior selves and other factors and scaling.

And with the city vaporization these should be changed to possibly ratings for characters like Bos Bronya and Mei as the statement is that the gem can “vaporize several cities if it went off” implying a larger amount of energy than usual being released in one go
Which characters who downscale off of you shouldn’t be scaling to the absolute most you can do

Theresa will be likely High 6-C based on Kiana’s reaction to Wendy thinking she can take on an S ranker
Whom Theresa is S rank which means Kiana thinks Theresa can stomp Wendy
This applies to Rita too

And to end off there’s no need for it to be a likely rating for Wendy
Just make it 6-C up to At most High 6-C
It’s her energy
Agree

If for a concept I might summarize it like this:

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) - High manipulation of honkai energy can intervene with quantum quantity and drew power from the Quantum sea, which grant a capability to harm abstract entities like Quantum Shadow or even controls them as one's command (Tialoc is also born from Kevin). In addition, the functional of the quantum sea is a projection of information and form that stabilize the existence of bubble universes (imaginary possibilities) that operates on a different set of law, and stated to possesses an infinite amount of concepts, Furthur more, all of the said by-products are spawns of desires, thoughts, memories, or emotions of cognition upon reality. Quantum fluctuation is capable of denying or subjecting one's existence and send them into the void, includes quantum being who are pure concepts and information without physical form.

Based on Geto, this one is pretty fair enough

Last edited:

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3? or 2?) - High manipulation of honkai energy can intervene with quantum quantity and drew power from the Quantum sea, which grant a capability to harm abstract entities like Quantum Shadow or even controls them as one's command. In addition, the functional of the quantum sea is a projection of information that stabilize the existence of bubble universes (imaginary possibilities) that operates on a different set of law, and stated to possesses infinite amount of concepts, Furthur more, all of the said by-products are spawns of desires, memories, thoughts or emotions of cognition.
Can you send me this scans ? , Projection analogy is basis of type 2.

Sounds reasonable but, if we scaling off 5th divine key that used by Sakura, as its mechanism can freeze the total space-time fabric, it's mean that kinetic energy become absolute zero? I'm not sure it would be straightly related anyway.
Well no, Id consider that a combination of spacial and time hax rather than absolute zero
Absolute Zero kinda needs to be blatantly stated that it’s what’s happening

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3? or 2?) - High manipulation of honkai energy can intervene with quantum quantity and drew power from the Quantum sea, which grant a capability to harm abstract entities like Quantum Shadow or even controls them as one's command. In addition, the functional of the quantum sea is a projection of information that stabilize the existence of bubble universes (imaginary possibilities) that operates on a different set of law, and stated to possesses infinite amount of concepts, Furthur more, all of the said by-products are spawns of desires, memories, thoughts or emotions of cognition.
I’d like some scans just to confirm it’s legit

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3? or 2?) - High manipulation of honkai energy can intervene with quantum quantity and drew power from the Quantum sea, which grant a capability to harm abstract entities like Quantum Shadow or even controls them as one's command. In addition, the functional of the quantum sea is a projection of information that stabilize the existence of bubble universes (imaginary possibilities) that operates on a different set of law, and stated to possesses an infinite amount of concepts, Furthur more, all of the said by-products are spawns of desires, thoughts, memories, or emotions of cognition.
I added it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back