• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I do not remember. Please elaborate.
Well, as it's linked there, at around the start of the thread the issue of a former page we had, Hellfire Manipulation, got removed out of trying to generalize a power that couldn't be that, as Hellfire is based entirely on just being fire with "hell flavor" to qualify, from which powers that shouldn't be really standard (beyond being fire) were around for it back then, simply put, there's series that don't treat Hellfire in a way explicitly related to souls or regeneration.

The Hellfire Manipulation mention in the Fire Manipulation page was done as a temporary option so users wouldn't get confused when they got redirected from Hellfire Manipulation, but as the links and mentions of Hellfire Manipulation already got fixed respectively, there's no point on mentioning Hellfire Manipulation in the Fire Manipulation page anymore beyond being unecessarily misleading, as we don't really assume Hellfire has these effects anymore, and just instead index whatever effects each case has shown with the other power pages we already have (For example, Fire Manipulation, Regeneration Negation, Non-Physical Interaction).

(There isn't Low Hyperversal, only Hyperversal and High Hyperversal)

goSB3Ua.png

Oh wow I'm the dumb one, yeah that should be fixed.

Can someone rename this to Bluto (1980 film) as that was the year the film actually came out

Can someone rename this to Bluto (1980 film) as that was the year the film actually came out
Can someone close this? It's a stomp, also, could someone give this guy instructions on how to do matches since he seems to be new?
Handled

Something's ****** on the wiki. Here's images showcasing what i'm saying:

unknown.png

Sides are messed up.

Also, the VS battles wiki icon is ****** too.

unknown.png

I don't know if this is something that messed up, or what, but I figured it'd be worth a report nonetheless.

The icon is this image. If someone could overwrite that file without the background, it would fix the issue, but I believe a content mod/admin would need to do that.

Fandom has initiated an overall layout change that may be the cause of this:

I am open for redesigning our wiki wordmark icon, but we cannot use a wholly transparent background, as the blue would merge together with the surroundings.

I can also ask Ursuul if the icon can be removed again if you wish.

Fandom has initiated an overall layout change that may be the cause of this:

I am open for redesigning our wiki wordmark icon, but we cannot use a wholly transparent background, as the blue would merge together with the surroundings.
Hmm, it may need a slight redesign, perhaps with a transparent background but with a thick black border around the emblem.

Or a thick white border. I am not sure.

Again, I could just ask Ursuul if it can be removed if you prefer.

The black sides are somewhat jarring. Can something be done about them or do we just have to put up with it?

Back