• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yone vs Sukuna
aa5aa860efe75a20c1a9cf1df05b8443.jpg
e7892fe1cb77c7916fcc28f5bc368356dcffcaa5.png

Rules:​
  • Equalized Speed
  • 7-C yone and low 7-B sukuna used

Ffs this is my second time I posted accidently on General Discussion. If someone can move this I would be thankful...

Interesting matchup. From Yone's page he seems to have a pretty solid kit, what's his fighting style like and what's his approach to combat? Whether he takes it seriously and how he interacts with Sukuna will be a big factor in how Sukuna fights. Also what are the AP's of their base forms. Fire Arrow and Cleave are both strong enough to really hurt here, but they aren't his go-to openers in most cases.

Interesting matchup. From Yone's page he seems to have a pretty solid kit, what's his fighting style like and what's his approach to combat? Whether he takes it seriously and how he interacts with Sukuna will be a big factor in how Sukuna fights. Also what are the AP's of their base forms. Fire Arrow and Cleave are both strong enough to really hurt here, but they aren't his go-to openers in most cases.
I think that Yone would be pretty serious aganist fight with Sukuna. He uses a „wind” style but he’s not as skilled as his brother Yasuo. If you want to see how he fights, you can see it in his cinematic

The way I see this going is that they'd be pretty evenly matched in base, with Yone able to block Dismantle while landing hits on the unarmed Sukuna with his own slashing attacks. Even though he'd just RCT, it at least lets Sukuna know that he has to get serious and start using Cleave. This might be a bit more of a problem, as Yone will now be taking heavy damage, even when blocking/parrying. From there its just a downhill battle until Sukuna decides to pull out Malevolent Shrine or Fire Arrow.

How does Yone's intangibility work? Can his spirit form be damaged by attacks that target the soul or touched through npi? (like sukuna can do)

The way I see this going is that they'd be pretty evenly matched in base, with Yone able to block Dismantle while landing hits on the unarmed Sukuna with his own slashing attacks. Even though he'd just RCT, it at least lets Sukuna know that he has to get serious and start using Cleave. This might be a bit more of a problem, as Yone will now be taking heavy damage, even when blocking/parrying. From there its just a downhill battle until Sukuna decides to pull out Malevolent Shrine or Fire Arrow.

How does Yone's intangibility work? Can his spirit form be damaged by attacks that target the soul or touched through npi? (like sukuna can do)
Im not a huge LoL lore freak, and I dont think it was even explained. But I guess that Sukuna could target his soul

"Active: Yone dashes a fixed distance in the target direction, discarding his body and entering Spirit Form for 5 seconds. Yone's body is untargetable and is sent the same distance behind the cast location, though not through terrain, and is reclaimed when Soul Unbound ends."

"Spirit Form: Yone becomes ghosted and gains 10% − 30% (based on time active) bonus movement speed. Enemy champions damaged by his basic attacks or abilities are marked. Each mark stores a portion of the post-mitigation damage that Yone deals to the target with his basic attacks and abilities."

Edit: "Recast: Yone remains in cast time for 0.25 seconds then dashes back to his body with displacement immunity, ending Spirit Form and detonating the marks on each champion to deal true damage equal to the amount stored against each of them. After the cast time, he will cleanse himself from all immobilizing effects and polymorphs* that were applied to him during it as well as all blinds, cripples and drowsy effects."

Does Yone have layered senses to see Dismantle?
Nope.

He won't be able to see Dismantle then, he'll get cut up easier. And his perception doesn't seem capable of perceiving Cursed energy either. Teleportation is useful though, he'll be able to catch Sukuna off guard

Another thing is, would he be able to somehow seal sukuna? Is he even considered a demon or a spirit? I think he maybe could seal a "traditional" curse but Sukuna?

Another thing is, would he be able to somehow seal sukuna? Is he even considered a demon or a spirit? I think he maybe could seal a "traditional" curse but Sukuna?
No idea, but he does act and have similar powers to the normal Azakana.

I mean he has a soul? But otherwise he's just in a human body

Back