• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can anyone close this. Crt is done

Can anyone close this. Crt is done
Done.

Can someone rename this profile to "The Leprechaun (Leprechaun)". The current name, "Lubdan the Leprechaun", is of questionable canonicity since it doesn't originate from the movies and there is no source saying that the comics the name comes from are canon.

What things needs to be reverted, is there any CRT ongoing?
the crt had 2 staff. one staff agreed on nonduality. the other staff also agreed but said hes not an expert on nonduality. none gave a comment on nep nature 2 and 3 and immortality 5 or you can open back up the crt.

Last edited:
What things needs to be reverted, is there any CRT ongoing?
This thread wasn't succesfull op requested to close this

This thread wasn't succesfull op requested to close this
Done.

I would like to request Sealas profile to be unlocked, need fixing/update his stuffs
:worried~1:
:quieto~1:

Gonna need these two profiles unlocked for this revision

Gonna need these two profiles unlocked for this revision

done

Dunno if this is the right thread, but it seems that the protection for the cosmology page of the 07th Expansion Series has not been locked back since 2 years ago when Ant opened it for QuasiYuri's edits (edits allowed by a CRT). With the page being left open, there were quite a few edits made that weren't done based on CRTs (like the "Dimensionality of the verse" section), so I ask for this page to be locked.

Dunno if this is the right thread, but it seems that the protection for the cosmology page of the 07th Expansion Series has not been locked back since 2 years ago when Ant opened it for QuasiYuri's edits (edits allowed by a CRT). With the page being left open, there were quite a few edits made that weren't done based on CRTs (like the "Dimensionality of the verse" section), so I ask for this page to be locked.
Handled.

@BasedNecoScaler69 please don't do that

Hmm… how are they misnamed?

There is no Raditz Saga, Namek Saga, or Android Saga, those were made up by Funimation, they're not the manga, and the sagas should be more called arcs than anything, here is what I propose for the keys:

Beginning of Saiyan Arc | Post-North Kai training | Ginyu Fight | Frieza Fight | Beginning of Cell Arc | Post-Room of Spirit and Time Training | Buu Arc

There is no Raditz Saga, Namek Saga, or Android Saga, those were made up by Funimation, they're not the manga, and the sagas should be more called arcs than anything, here is what I propose for the keys:
That’s up for a CRT.

Back