• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Could someone help me in repairing the Last War Arc tab on this sandbox. I'm making multiple tabbers in it, but they just keep on disappearing when I try and see it on the visual editor or even when I press complete, but the code is still there in the source-code. Thank you

Could someone help me in repairing the Last War Arc tab on this sandbox. I'm making multiple tabbers in it, but they just keep on disappearing when I try and see it on the visual editor or even when I press complete, but the code is still there in the source-code. Thank you
Fixed.
When you use tag tabbers, I would advise against using any characters outside of the main keys unless it is absolutely nessecary.
In this instance you put:
'''|Intent|''': ''Spoken Magic''
the "|" from this one piece of code was messing up the whole thing because the system read it in accordance with the "|" from the actual tag tabber code:
{{#tag:tabber|{{!}}-{{!}}Skill(s)=

Also btw... if you only have 1 primary tabber... you don't need to make all these subtabbers. Just get rid of the 1 current tabber, and make all the subtabbers regular tabbers.

Delete this image please and thanks.
:quieto~1:

Fixed.
When you use tag tabbers, I would advise against using any characters outside of the main keys unless it is absolutely nessecary.
In this instance you put:

the "|" from this one piece of code was messing up the whole thing because the system read it in accordance with the "|" from the actual tag tabber code:

Also btw... if you only have 1 primary tabber... you don't need to make all these subtabbers. Just get rid of the 1 current tabber, and make all the subtabbers regular tabbers.
Thanks for the help. Did not know the | was that destructive lol

I need this profile opened so I can finish this revision

and then the CRT can be closed

I need this profile opened so I can finish this revision

and then the CRT can be closed
tumblr_pnszrwEobC1usyygio3_540.gif

Done.

can anyone fix this blog and change the title to Ultimate skill [Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken]

Last edited:
Can someone delete this redirect, please?
Done
can anyone fix this blog and change the title to Ultimate skill [Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken]
Done. I replaced the brackets with parantheses though because it looks more natural, and also added the [[explanation pages]] and [[tensei slime]] category

Changes has been applied. This thread can be closed

Changes has been applied. This thread can be closed
:quieto~1:

I need LN Rimuru profile to be unlocked for a second. I need to check if there are anything missing in his profile

Can someone lock this. The page has been made

I need LN Rimuru profile to be unlocked for a second. I need to check if there are anything missing in his profile

Can someone lock this the page has been made
Done.

Back