• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 4-C Upgrade for Mid tiers: Tensura Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Before we even calculate the Powers of Mid tiers And The speed of Top tiers Let us Know That that Blue marks arent allowed to ask any question That is very irrelevant to the thread, you shall be reported If you do so, please take note any unnecessary questions should be posted on the general discussion thread
Tier Explanation
Everything here Looks Like a serious Explaination, But it very simple From my Vector Manipulation Thread I explained how minitz skill works And there is another simple thing not explained there
That was Oppressor, his unique skill, and it was a pretty straightforward one. From psychological oppression to physically crushing matter, it affected everything in his line of vision. There was no way to escape it—anything caught in its grasp was turned into scrap, organic or not. He didn’t even need to do that theatrical arm wave, either; just a glance could destroy most anything. The power had made Minitz undefeated in battle up to now.

Waves of interference poured over Apito as she entered his eyesight, placing intense pressure on her. This was actually an invisible gravitational force, one Minitz could arbitrarily apply to surrounding matter to give the pull force direction. Using this force—on par with the kind a massive star exerts—he could apply pressure from any direction he pleased, manipulating the pushing and pulling forces to make any object explode or implode. The only way to oppose it was to have a body strong enough not to be affected or to release some kind of directional force that could cancel out the forces acting upon you. Minitz had never run into anyone who could do that—and therefore, he was invincible.
The first To the Third Highlightment Explains How he actually Crushes and destroys stuff so this is an actual Destructive Capacity Which would mean its an actual attack potency
Fourth high light said its the Same kind of force that massive stars exerts giving it its credibility Basically with that force he can explode or implode
Fifth explained that you can resist only if you do have a strong body that can withstand a massive star energy collapse or give the Same kind of vibes to it but fortunately he never ran into any being who can actually resist or withstand it
Now in Volume 16 he tried This against Cornu it did literally nothing
While shouting these words to inspire the soldiers, he himself did not take his eyes off of Sariel, constantly applying pressure with his ‘Oppressor.’ Normally, his Unique Skill would not work against an Ultimate Skill. However, this time, the attack succeeded in forcing Sariel to retreat, though only slightly. The vampires were also very active.
Unlike his previous ‘Unique’ level skill, his new Ultimate Skill ‘King of Heroes’ could provide the minimum protection needed to fight against ultimate skills.
Of course, it was impossible to defeat the duo of Cornu and Sariel.
The first scan shows that Its impossible For His oppressor to even touch an ultimate skill user thus normally shouldn't affect sariel but because masayuki was there and his ability was providing powers to even unique skills the power to fight ultimates
However some will see it as resistance instead of durability
Note the last scan shows that "It was impossible to defeat cornu and Sariel" without masayuki in other words cornu who have no ultimate skill naturally can withstand minitz unique skill and ultimate skill users Have comparable Level of durability

Additionally
She could even interfere with planets, seemingly able to manipulate the gravity of a wide area. As for Kumara herself, her race had also changed. From the Nine Heads to the Nine Tails. It may seem that a change from ‘heads’ to ‘tails’ was a weakness, but that was not the case.
Those wings are also dangerous. They are terribly dense, but is it because they are compressed with energy? If I release them, the shape of the star might be altered
Once you reach the level of shattering stars, it becomes more difficult to control the power. I was deeply convinced that there was no point in focusing on maximum power.

In conclusion: Minitz Who can exert a crushing force comparable to a massive star 4-C Attack potency
Cornu and ultimate skill users are completely unaffected by the energy or Destructive force of it to "Likely higher" or "Far higher"

Last edited:
I don't think Ultimate Skill users can get durability feat from "being unaffected by lower skills", especially since that actually stems from their invulnerability that only allows attack outside the law of the world. It doesn't matter how durable or weak their body is, they won't feel anything as long as its a normal attack that still bound by the law.

Cornu is fine though, who scales with him?

Cornu is fine though, who scales with him?
All mid tiers
Cornu scales to around dino (at that volume)
True demon lords level
So all rimuru executives, Demon lord Rimuru (well now his striking strength is High 4-C)
Ruminas, yuuki, Hinata

hmm
Doubt hinata but ig she is abit okay due to her ap during her fight with demon lord rimuru

All mid tiers
Cornu scales to around dino (at that volume)
True demon lords level
So all rimuru executives, Demon lord Rimuru (well now his striking strength is High 4-C)
Ruminas, yuuki, Hinata
Finally, been waiting for Dino to get upgraded.

I agree with the OP

how does "[exerting] force on par with a massive star" become "can output the energy required to destroy a massive star"

you can't make that leap in logic.

how does "[exerting] force on par with a massive star" become "can output the energy required to destroy a massive star"

you can't make that leap in logic.
As i quoted its using a force "Comparable to a massive star to crush anything"
I highlighted why all these is a destructive capacity

Uh yes you can what are you trying to say?
i'm saying that a crushing force equal to that of a massive star does not mean AP necessary to destroy a massive star by completely scattering its mass (which is where our GBE ratings come from).

there's also the fact that stars can be massive without being High 4-C. IF this line of logic was valid, i would just mark it as "at least Star level" but there's already the issue i mentioned above.

As i quoted its using a force "Comparable to a massive star to crush anything"
I highlighted why all these is a destructive capacity
i'm not denying it's destructive capacity.
i'm denying that "force comparable to a massive star" [i.e the star's GRAVITY] does not equate to being able to destroy said massive star.

i'm saying that a crushing force equal to that of a massive star does not mean AP necessary to destroy a massive star by completely scattering its mass (which is where our GBE ratings come from).

there's also the fact that stars can be massive without being High 4-C. IF this line of logic was valid, i would just mark it as "at least Star level" but there's already the issue i mentioned above.

i'm denying that "force comparable to a massive star" [i.e the star's GRAVITY] does not equate to being able to destroy said massive star.
Oh that's true.
The gravitational force of a massive star can further more crush other stars under it
But if something releases an energy comparable to a universe
Wouldn't he be 3-A its literally on the Same level of that said thing so it would be valid
As ap means something that can significantly affect another said thing
Must not always be "Destroy and create"

Last edited:
Even so rimuru should also been able to gobble up the stars with his unique skill. That is another additional feat that was accepted long ago

Oh that's true.
The gravitational force of a massive star can further more crush other stars under it so its 4-C
not what i said. what i said is that if someone said "i can destroy a massive star" they would just be "at least 4-C", not instantly High 4-C.

this feat is very vague. a star's gravitational pull is a measure of FORCE, not energy. without further context you can't convert force directly to AP, which makes it difficult to tier outside of scaling (i.e if it crushed and squeezed a 4-C character, it's 4-C potency)
Even so rimuru should have been able to gobble up the stars with his unique skill. That is another additional feat that was accepted long ago
then scale them to that instead.
i don't really care what they're rated at, but these are not valid statements for an upgrade to High 4-C.

not what i said. what i said is that if someone said "i can destroy a massive star" they would just be "at least 4-C", not instantly High 4-C.

this feat is very vague. a star's gravitational pull is a measure of FORCE, not energy. without further context you can't convert force directly to AP, which makes it difficult to tier outside of scaling (i.e if it crushed and squeezed a 4-C character, it's 4-C potency)
Characters that are completely unfazed by that said energy is what i was talking off tho
They should also be likely "High 4-C" the ability itself is 4-C, likely higher
The potency of said beings unaffected by it...
Should be likely "High 4-C" imo

Characters that are completely unfazed by that said energy is what i was talking off tho
then they upscale.
being far stronger than a 4-C ability doesn't instantly make you High 4-C without a 4-C feat that's really close to the next tier up
they would simply be "at least 4-C, likely higher" for being far stronger.

then they upscale.

being far stronger than a 4-C ability doesn't instantly make you High 4-C without a 4-C feat that's really close to the next tier up
they would simply be "at least 4-C, likely higher" for being far stronger.
Okay then this makes sense, thanks

But isn't release a power comparable to a planet not planet level tho?
So why not a massive star

Just because you're stronger than 4-C doesn't mean you'll get High4-C (if there's no Cal or exact multiple), so we'll use at least 4-C, likely higher or at least 4-C, likely far higher instead

Just because you're stronger than 4-C doesn't mean you'll get High4-C (if there's no Cal or exact multiple), so we'll use at least 4-C, likely higher or at least 4-C, likely far higher instead
We know. You don't need to repeat what that guy said ☠️. Also, It being a large star has nothing to do with calculation. That is not what we are arguing here

Last edited:
But isn't release a power comparable to a planet not planet level tho?
So why not a massive star
not... necessarily? "power comparable to a planet" is really weird because planets don't really output power. not in any meaningful way anyway. (they hold themselves together with their GBE but that's really flimsy reasoning)

so no, a massive star wouldn't be the same. it's not like it said "power to destroy/create massive stars", it said "force comparable to a massive star"

not... necessarily? "power comparable to a planet" is really weird because planets don't really output power. not in any meaningful way anyway. (they hold themselves together with their GBE but that's really flimsy reasoning)

so no, a massive star wouldn't be the same. it's not like it said "power to destroy/create massive stars", it said "force comparable to a massive star"
Okay i understand, now this makes Alot of sense
Does your vote count as an approval?
If not can calc mods tag others?

Looks good from glance , but I think this should be either 4C or H4C given that we don't know what's the actual force value here we talking about

Okay i understand, now this makes Alot of sense
Does your vote count as an approval?
If not can calc mods tag others?
my vote doesn't count as an approval, but i can ping others. tell me once you've edited the OP.

But if something releases an energy comparable to a universe
Wouldn't he be 3-A its literally on the Same level of that said thing so it would be valid
As ap means something that can significantly affect another said thing
Must not always be "Destroy and create"
also, just seen your edit - the "significantly affect" thing is only for tier 2 and up.

everything below that is actually calculable, so you can't get the rating for significantly affecting something.
i can "significantly affect" the Earth by shaking it but the energy required to do that is only Small Country level.

like i said earlier, "energy comparable to [a thing]" only really works if the thing in question actively gives off energy.
for example, if someone said "energy comparable to the Sun", i would use its luminosity, which is the amount of energy it actually gives off every second.

also, just seen your edit - the "significantly affect" thing is only for tier 2 and up.

everything below that is actually calculable, so you can't get the rating for significantly affecting something.
i can "significantly affect" the Earth by shaking it but the energy required to do that is only Small Country level.

like i said earlier, "energy comparable to [a thing]" only really works if the thing in question actively gives off energy.
for example, if someone said "energy comparable to the Sun", i would use its luminosity, which is the amount of energy it actually gives off every second.
I dont think this would matter as long if their skill is comparable to other skills like Rimuru that i brought up just now then I don't see a problem having 4C tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back