• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOH: Mori Nonduality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaraptor149

He/Him
Continuation of Continuation of Previous Thread

Nonduality (Nature Type 1 & Aspect At least Type 1) for Mori Dan

When he reaches Nirvana, he ascends to the higher plane of existence, where space-time overlaps which exists outside/above/beyond all creation. Becoming a spiritual and absolute being that can governs all of creation in all universes from this plane, as he is freed from physical bondage and reaches the realm of perfect godliness, his connection to the world is severed by all of it.

Talk about Duality. Dualities itself is exists within in creation. Such as yin and yang followed by it like light and darkness, day and night, alpha and omega, heaven and earth, taichi and wuchi, emptiness and annihilation.

When Mori reaches Nirvana he exists outside/above/beyond and governs it.

Also, this gives him Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 2) and Immortality (Type 5), which exist outside the duality of life and death, emptiness and annihilation.

Agree: Maitreya, DavidTPPM, LordGriffin1000, UchihaSlayer96, Memonto_Mori, Halkum145, Jordan911
Neutral: MacksXOXO
Disagree:

Last edited:
When Mori reaches Nirvana he exists beyond and governs it.
I would add in the fact that Mori is explicitly stated to have broken free of and even ended the karmic cycle of fate and causality.

Karma being the thing described in the series as “encompassing and controlling all phenomena in existence” which of course would include the aforementioned multiple dualities cited in the series.
Also, this gives him Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 2) and Immortality (Type 5), which exist outside the duality of life and death, emptiness and annihilation.
Wasn’t nature type 2 rejected in the previous CRT? Because if so I don’t think we should bring it up for this thread and just focus on the non-duality. Immortality type 5 might be its own thing as well.

I would add in the fact that Mori is explicitly stated to have broken free of and even ended the karmic cycle of fate and causality.

Karma being the thing described in the series as “encompassing and controlling all phenomena in existence” which of course would include the aforementioned multiple dualities cited in the series.

Wasn’t nature type 2 rejected in the previous CRT? Because if so I don’t think we should bring it up for this thread and just focus on the non-duality. Immortality type 5 might be its own thing as well.
According my justification on previous CRT it's clearly Nature Type 3. But now Nature Type 2, due to his Nondual.

Anyone way to prove this scales to mori's physical existence and not just the realm he's in? (Comung from someone whose never read GoH.)

Anyone way to prove this scales to mori's physical existence and not just the realm he's in? (Comung from someone whose never read GoH.)
What, Karma? Yeah hold up, I got just the scan for that.

In-Collage-20230714-130153304.jpg

What exactly are you asking here? I'm not sure I understand. Because these statements
"As I said before, this is the so-called paradise. This is the place where those who have reached Nirvana can control the entire universe and all things."
"Freeing yourself from physical constraints and reaching the realm of complete godliness."
Seem to be very blatantly referring to Mori and not the realm he's in.

What exactly are you asking here? I'm not sure I understand. Because these statements

Seem to be very blatantly referring to Mori and not the realm he's in.
The statement to me, as someone who hasn't read the series as an outsider looking in, looks as if it's an aspect if the realm he's on, and not mori physically.

The second scan isn't in english like the others and with no translation..
Sorry i pick that from link Imgur in his profile.

But this translated for above sentence:

"Here is the place where those who reach Nirvana rule over all universes and all of creation."

And it was already confirmed by native Korean.

btw can i ask if this panel wasn't translated for the english version?
it doesn't have any text there. i can't find the raw version to check myself.

btw can i ask if this panel wasn't translated for the english version?
it doesn't have any text there. i can't find the raw version to check myself.
You can find it in newtoki for raw, the reason why use raw rather than english translation in those scans. Because it has different english translate result from the original raw, other scans which i use not really different translation result from original raw.

So this for english translation in second raw scan.
Sorry i pick that from link Imgur in his profile.

But this translated for above sentence:

"Here is the place where those who reach Nirvana rule over all universes and all of creation."

And it was already confirmed by native Korean.

You can find it in newtoki for raw, the reason why use raw rather than english translation in those scans. Because it has different english translate result from the original raw, other scans which i use not really different translation result from original raw.

So this for english translation in second raw scan.
idk i couldn't find the raws on the website. but why would the english version not even have any text there?

This is the raws website but it’s payment blocked, unless you have a webtoon account.

if you look at the pictures i sent, its the panel from the english version, it doesn't have text. even if the translation is bad it wouldn't leave out text.... can you link to the raw version or something?
It's in newtoki for raw free.

Actually i looking for Aspect Type 2, but i put Aspect Type 1 on CRT. Because many dualities are mentioned in verse not all.

Also this statement can be used for support Aspect Type 2, but I think it's still not enough.

Okaay and what specifically? Like intangiblity makes things pass through you, armor blocks damage, etc. How does nonduality help you defensively?
Certain haxes like law manipulation or causality manipulation and things like that will not work on characters with non-duality

Anyway its can be applied, since 2 staff agreed with it. But still need many hours to applied it. Rules is 48 hours since the CRT created.

Its grants the user immunity to attacks and haxes bound by its duality.
In Mori case, he will immun to Light, Darkness, Life, Death Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Existence Erasure, since it's dualities exists in the verse. As well as Immortality (Type 5) and NEP (Nature Type 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back