• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imotekh Rework, New 40k Calcs, and changes to Necron profiles (Warhammer 40,000)

AbaddonTheDisappointment

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
I am here once again trying to fix my own mistakes so yeah.

Chronosense

Let's start off with the pretty major one: Chronosense. A few profiles have it currently and it's listed as either "Massively Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speed" or "Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed". That should be changed to "up to Massively Hypersonic+ perception speed" because one, I realize now after making all those profiles and reworks that it doesn't really count for reactions as there's a lack of movement, and two, it varies so it needs the "up to" section

This will effect both Trazyn, Szarekh, and Orikan's pages as well as the Deceiver and Nightbringer pages. Trazyn and Orikan's stats will just be changed to the one above while the Deceiver and Nightbringer's pages will be changed to "At least Hypersonic, likely far higher" as I also realized the chrono-sorcery described that I thought was the chronosense was actually just Trazyn's timesplinter cloak so it has nothing to do with the chronosense.

Imotekh Rework

Simple enough, just a small rework of his profile to update stuff and add references and scans:

New Profile:

Old Profile:

New Calcs

Just two new calcs to add to the verse page. No revisions will come from them as of yet since that'll be saved for later but better to have them accepted now than have to wait on it later.

Back