• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Someone please open Gojo profile. I need to apply the changes

This thread can be closed..
:rosita~1:

All matches here should be removed
Kakashi fight is outdated and was agreed to be removed ages ego when Gojo defeated Madara
Not only that, but the profile recived a massive revision, adding a lot of things and remving some (CM Type 2. The Tier downgrade. And so on)

The keys used in these matches doesnt even exist anymore

Kakashi fight is outdated and was agreed to be removed ages ego when Gojo defeated Madara
Not only that, but the profile recived a massive revision, adding a lot of things and remving some (CM Type 2. The Tier downgrade. And so on)

This kind of request should go here instead.

Done

This thread should be closed, it's a stomp, throughout the thread Ben's speed was continually mentioned and all Gojo fans ignored it and never brought it up despite it being repeatedly said that Ben has MFTL+ aliens and he himself is relativist in combat and even if we consider that somehow Gojo kills Ben[It will never happen because of the speed difference], when Ben dies transformed only the DNA of the species that is stored in the Omnitrix is destroyed it's like a extra life and Ben has more than ten thousand aliens, he would have to be killed ten thousand times for Gojo to win; The speed being equalized wouldn't matter because Gojo would be equalized to base Ben.
Ben has Clockwork that would kill Gojo easily and ignores Infinity, The Omnitrix has 4-D power mimicry so Ben will have everything Gojo has, Feedback with 2-A Absorption

Can someone create an article list template to connect these two profiles?

Additionally, since there is more than one character in the name Dino, a disambiguation page needs to be created.
Can this page be renamed "Karion (Web Novel)" ?
Previously mistakenly named "Karion (Light Novel)".
Bump. (This still seems to hasn't been done.)

Can someone create an article list template to connect these two profiles?
Done
Additionally, since there is more than one character in the name Dino, a disambiguation page needs to be created.
Done
Bump. (This still seems to hasn't been done.)
This is so weird. I tried moving it, but it appears that a page with that name already existed as a redirect. This also seemed to create a dicrepancy with the article template box. In any case, I got it too work. Links should be handled for this by a knowlegable member though

Last edited:
i request unlocking profile: Arale (Dragon Ball Fusion), Mechikabura

I want to do some format fixes on Arale profile, and Mechikabura's range section, if that is allowed

Can someone open these two profiles so I can bold their Intelligence/Stamina/Range

Plus Saiki has no reason to be locked since his Tier 1 is gone

Can someone open these two profiles so I can bold their Intelligence/Stamina/Range

Plus Saiki has no reason to be locked since his Tier 1 is gone

Those are already bolded though, but yea I've unlocked Saiki indefinetly

They have unbolded Stamin/Intelligence and Range
Nah they don't, I already checked. It may appear different if your on Mobile but the source code verbatim is:
'''[[Intelligence]]:''' Extraordinary Genius (Was able to learn how to talk, walk, and use his powers while he was only a month old. Is so much smarter than anyone in his school that he has to make mistakes on purpose to not stand out.

Back