• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Skill Page for Tensura

Status
Not open for further replies.
i made a page for ultimate skill users so that it would make profile creation much easier

All ultimate skill users should resist these mentioned abilities in this blog that should have been accepted long ago

This page has been created so that we dont need to worry about other abilities and resistance that went missing or repeated in their profiles. So i would like this to be created if possible

As for the resistance to vector manipulation we had a revision for this earlier ago and it was accepted here

If there is anything missing feel free to say

Last edited:
U should wait for 12 hrs atleast before bumping
u seems to already published the page. So why's the Blog post in category section?

Well shit, anyways its pretty simple
Its the official page for the already accepted blog didn't know why we needed an actual CRT for this

Why did you create a CRT? When your blog has been added to the main page.

(Not if you haven't set up threads yet. Why was you blog added to the main page when it wasn't already there which support or staff will accept you?)

Why did you create a CRT? When your blog has been added to the main page.

(Not if you haven't set up threads yet. Why was you blog added to the main page when it wasn't already there which support or staff will accept you?)
first of all idk what you are trying to say. If you are talking about alexia's blog i cannot seem to edit it and the page has not even been published yet

the purpose i created the page is to avoid confusion and there seem to be some missing abilities in some character's profile. I prefer creating this page one lump sum so that people can just refer to this page to see what ultimate skill users can do and resist

a CRT has already been made before to adress this issue https://vsbattles.com/threads/tensu...-addition-to-the-resistance-they-have.153727/

Last edited:
first of all idk what you are trying to say. If you are talking about alexia's blog i cannot seem to edit it and the page has not even been published yet

the purpose i created the page is to avoid confusion and there seem to be some missing abilities in some character's profile. I prefer creating this page one lump sum so that people can just refer to this page to see what ultimate skill users can resist
He was asking why are you creating a crt for something already accepted, same thing i asked

the purpose i created the page is to avoid confusion and there seem to be some missing abilities in some character's profile. I prefer creating this page one lump sum so that people can just refer to this page to see what ultimate skill users can resist

a CRT has already been made before to adress this issue https://vsbattles.com/threads/tensu...-addition-to-the-resistance-they-have.153727/
As Mr. Jordan911 said I'm curious as to why you set Crt. When the blog has been accepted

As Mr. Jordan911 said I'm curious as to why you set Crt. When the blog has been accepted
People can help to fix the blog. There is a staff that said our page is in poor quality.
People can also add something that is missing also I just added perception manipulation that seems to be missing from the accepted blog.

I will try to ask again do u have the crt link were alexia blog passed. I needed it

I need the link to the crt/thread were alexia revision/blog got accepted. I cant just create a page without accepted revision

The problem rn is the profiles have repeated resistance and other missing stuff eventhough the blog exists which clearly doesnt make sense. This is the reason why i made this so that it is much easier

Last edited:
Well shit, anyways its pretty simple
Its the official page for the already accepted blog didn't know why we needed an actual CRT for this
Moving something from a blog to a formally published page is major, and particularly changing links from those to a blog to a page is major. The page itself was, when I viewed it, far from done, and featured a lot of negative space, lacking explanations.

Furthermore: the blog has no acceptances beneath it, and seems incomplete. Further still, the new skill page published by Mizuki adds on the blog, granting specific abilities in addition to resistances where the blog only lists resistances.

Moving something from a blog to a formally published page is major, and particularly changing links from those to a blog to a page is major. The page itself was, when I viewed it, far from done, and featured a lot of negative space, lacking explanations.

Furthermore: the blog has no acceptances beneath it, and seems incomplete. Further still, the new skill page published by Mizuki adds on the blog, granting specific abilities in addition to resistances where the blog only lists resistances.
i just edited it you can check it out. What explanation does it need though like an example so i can understand.

Last edited:
People can help to fix the blog. There is a staff that said our page is in poor quality. People can also add something that is missing. Also I just added perception Manipulation that seems to be missing from the accepted blog.
I fixed everything already
I will try to ask again do u have the crt link were alexia blog passed. I needed it
Don't need it, the fact its in Tensura characters profiles prove it was accepted making it official wouldn't need a crt.

Well yes the resistances have been accepted
Invulnerability and Acausality type 4
Some other things are natural things
We have additional resistances such as
Vector manip, resistance negation resistance
Etc
I think @Alexia made a thread which we can't find but somehow it was agreed upon since
@Antvasima, @Elizhaa, @Celestial_Pegasus and even some others review the page and some other like that, pretty sure posting abilities without a crt tagged to it is unaccepted by ant and he review the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back