• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Request for closing
because it is concluded and added

Get back to this thread to work!

Can I get banned for 2 months? Reason: some University stuffs.
I occasionally partake in a small and inoffensive arcane ritual that revitalizes me and prepares me for the horrors to come (I was sleeping). Going through the requests now.

Request for moving Yang Xiao to Yang Xiao (Martial Peak) because of common name. Yang Xiao Long
Request for moving Whirlwind to Whirlwind (Skylanders) because Whirlwind from Marvel Comics exists.
Request for moving Worg to Worg (Dungeons and Dragons) because Worg from CY BORG exists.
Request for moving Yoshimitsu to Yoshimitsu (Tekken) because Yoshimitsu from Soulcalibur exists.
Request for moving Yoshiteru Ashikaga to Yoshiteru Ashikaga (Sengoku Basara) because Yoshiteru Ashikaga from Sengoku Youko exists.
Request for moving Doll to Doll (Murder Drones) because Doll from Fairy Tail exists.
Request for moving Dynamis to Dynamis (Mahou Sensei Negima!) because Dynamis from Beyblade exists.
Request for moving Eleanor to Eleanor (Gun x Clover) because Eleanor from The Howling exists.
Request for moving Erika to Erika (Pokémon) because Erika from Godzilla exists.
Request for moving Esmeralda to Esmeralda (Camp Lakebottom) because Esmeralda from Octopath Traveler exists.

Last edited:
Please close this thread

Request for moving Yang Xiao to Yang Xiao (Martial Peak) because of common name. Yang Xiao Long
Request for moving Whirlwind to Whirlwind (Skylanders) because Whirlwind from Marvel Comics exists.
Request for moving Worg to Worg (Dungeons and Dragons) because Worg from CY BORG exists.
Request for moving Yoshimitsu to Yoshimitsu (Tekken) because Yoshimitsu from Soulcalibur exists.
Request for moving Yoshiteru Ashikaga to Yoshiteru Ashikaga (Sengoku Basara) because Yoshiteru Ashikaga from Sengoku Youko exists.
Request for moving Doll to Doll (Murder Drones) because Doll from Fairy Tail exists.
Request for moving Dynamis to Dynamis (Mahou Sensei Negima!) because Dynamis from Beyblade exists.
Request for moving Eleanor to Eleanor (Gun x Clover) because Eleanor from The Howling exists.
Request for moving Erika to Erika (Pokémon) because Erika from Godzilla exists.
Request for moving Esmeralda to Esmeralda (Camp Lakebottom) because Esmeralda from Octopath Traveler exists.
Handled all of this, and also created a disambiguation page for everyone.

Handled all of this, and also created a disambiguation page for everyone.
Requesting to lock LN Rimuru profile until there are changes to add again

Requesting to lock LN Rimuru profile until there are changes to add again
Aye

This match cant even happen while a CRT is open. The thread has to be closed until the abilities thread is finished

This was removed because Dreadpool's AP got a downgrade

This match should be readded to TBWL's profile because Dreadpool's primary wincon wasn't based on AP

Said profile is currently locked

This was removed because Dreadpool's AP got a downgrade

This match should be readded to TBWL's profile because Dreadpool's primary wincon wasn't based on AP

Said profile is currently locked
May that profile be unlocked?

Thank you, I will proceed to implement the last 2 threads I was supposed to implement, fix/undo Lightning edits and add the latest CRT.

EDIT: I think I'm done with the edits, if I made a mistake I can fix it.
There are some references error.
Can someone add the values of the calcs into Godzilla and SHIVA's profiles same as I did with the other Godzilla profiles, please?

We need a Template for the "Garasharp" that will include Regular Garasharps and the Matriarch.
Will handle this later.

Back