• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A cranky snowman fights a sick tissue box (The Angry Snowman vs Tissues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Yeah I'm running out of match ideas at this point, but idrc. I've been putting thought into this match for a while now

Both are 7-C

Range starts around 20 meters.

Speed is equalized.

The Snowman massively upscales above 18.15 Kilotons

Tissues scales to 30.56 Kilotons

Who would win?

The Angry Snowman (Krypto the Superdog): 8
latest

Tissues (Inanimate Insanity):
latest

Last edited:
Tissues is now cold, now he sneezes 100% more, now he is danmakuing snoot everywhere, If his sneeze Danmaku don't kill the snowman the Condishaw will (I may be overestimating Tissues) It also don't help the snowman that Tissues can just burst into flames at any moment thanks o the Condishaw, decreesing the effect of snow atacks

Last edited:
Tissues is now cold, now he sneezes 100% more, now he is danmakuing snoot everywhere, If his sneeze Danmaku don't kill the snowman the Condishaw will (I may be overestimating Tissues) It also don't help the snowman that Tissues can just burst into flames at any moment thanks o the Condishaw, decreesing the effect of snow atacks
Is the fire manip passive? If it is, may I see evidence of that? And his sneeze won't really be enough to take the Snowman down considering the Snowman's resilience, so he may have to resort to the "CondiSHAWN" to properly kill him.

Is the fire manip passive? If it is, may I see evidence of that? And his sneeze won't really be enough to take the Snowman down considering the Snowman's resilience, so he may have to resort to the "CondiSHAWN" to properly kill him.
It's one of the CondiSHAWn simptons, they just kinda happen at random, here

takes some time to the CondiSHAWn actually start to affect someone sinse It took 1 day to MePhone4 to show he was infected, but he was bassically defeated at this point

and good luck aproching whem Tissues will be trowing Class M sneezes to all sides

It's one of the CondiSHAWn simptons, they just kinda happen at random, here
I can't seem to find where exactly he puts himself on fire in that video you gave.
takes some time to the CondiSHAWn actually start to affect someone sinse It took 1 day to MePhone4 to show he was infected, but he was bassically defeated at this point
Then that would take quite a while for the Snowman to be eventually affected, as he'd already be going right in for the kill to finish Tissues off.
and good luck aproching whem Tissues will be trowing Class M sneezes to all sides
Is there any proof that his Snotballs scales to his LS? And either then, I don't really see what's stopping the snowman from just freezing them

I can't seem to find where exactly he puts himself on fire in that video you gave.
I forgot to put the time stamp there, alread fixed, jIt start just before he is explaning the condiSHAWn simptons, the fire thing is right after the nausea
Then that would take quite a while for the Snowman to be eventually affected, as he'd already be going right in for the kill to finish Tissues off.
Is there any proof that his Snotballs scales to his LS? And either then, I don't really see what's stopping the snowman from just freezing them

He is constantly overpowerd by his own sneezes, beingh trowed around whem sneezing like a bag of potatos

and he can literaly stand still sneezing and he will counter bassically anything

and to be fair, he is the second contestand with the least ammount of screen time in the entire innanimated insanity verse(only lossing to dough) so It's really limited the amount of things we can take from him

And here is a copy of the II wiki of the condiSHAWn symptons

The Condishawn causes the infected victim to sneeze uncontrollably, sometimes strong enough to launch them airborne. The infected also experience tiredness and debilitation, as well as slurred speech. In the first episode of Fan's Fantastic Features, Tissues explains other symptoms as well. They include: muscle spasms, triple migraines, violent nausea, uncontrollable heat waves, a single hurting tooth, vertigo, vertistop, vanishing fingerprints, and temporary blindness. For electronic characters, MePhone4 in particular, the effects of the Condishawn are different. Instead of sneezing, the victim rather experiences very severe glitching and electronic bursts. The condishawn also makes the victim get slight anger issues, seen after Knife said he looked worse than usual, as well as stubbornness and laziness. The condishawn will eventually become strong enough to shut down the victim, after a huge glitch spasm. The victim will also sound wheezy and have eye bags.

I forgot to put the time stamp there, alread fixed, jIt start just before he is explaning the condiSHAWn simptons, the fire thing is right after the nausea
I see it now, thanks.
He is constantly overpowerd by his own sneezes, beingh trowed around whem sneezing like a bag of potatos
I see, then the Class M sneezes are going to be a pain to deal with if that's the case. But then again the Snowman covers more range though
and he can literaly stand still sneezing and he will counter bassically anything
If freezing him's not going to be an option, he can just throw harmful snowballs at him

I see it now, thanks.

I see, then the Class M sneezes are going to be a pain to deal with if that's the case. But then again the Snowman covers more range though

If freezing him's not going to be an option, he can just throw harmful snowballs at him
even if the snowman has range, Tissue can literaly sneeze trowing any projectile away, and we are talking with him just standing still and sneezing not even whem he want to harm someone. and considering the cold normaly makes sick people worst, his sneezes will also increase in rate

even if the snowman has range, Tissue can literaly sneeze trowing any projectile away, and we are talking with him just standing still and sneezing not even whem he want to harm someone. and considering the cold normaly makes sick people worst, his sneezes will also increase in rate
When has Tissues been able to just simply sneeze projectiles away? He doesn't really seem to have resistance to cold too. And the moment a single snot lands on the Snowman, he's just going to get even more pissed off and make sure the fight ends even more quicker than before.

When has Tissues been able to just simply sneeze projectiles away? He doesn't really seem to have resistance to cold too. And the moment a single snot lands on the Snowman, he's just going to get even more pissed off and make sure the fight ends even more quicker than before.
He never had too, as I said, he had almost no screen time

but class M winds will make sure anything in front of It go in the oposite direction

And if he get's frozen Tissue has still the cahnce of just bursting Ito flames sundle making the ice melt

to be honest, snowman most effective atack probable is the tornado thing, sinse freezing Tissues will only make him waste time untill the condiSHAn simptons start to get worst...

and just came to me one thing, II2 first challenge had basically all competitors falling on water that had a big ice plataform floating on It and no one seens to have had any problens dealing with the cold of standing on the ice or falling in the water

He never had too, as I said, he had almost no screen time
I mean, not even the Snowman himself too had enough screen time either considering he's the last antagonist in Krypto. But then I wouldn't really be using that as an excuse. As there isn't any proof of Tissues being able to just sneeze away projectiles whenever he could
but class M winds will make sure anything in front of It go in the oposite direction

And if he get's frozen Tissue has still the cahnce of just bursting Ito flames sundle making the ice melt

to be honest, snowman most effective atack probable is the tornado thing, sinse freezing Tissues will only make him waste time untill the condiSHAn simptons start to get worst...
I mean, true, eventually the Snowman is just going to use his wind in response that and just blow the snots right back at him. And the snowman can just finish Tissues off before he thaws himself out
and just came to me one thing, II2 first challenge had basically all competitors falling on water that had a big ice plataform floating on It and no one seens to have had any problens dealing with the cold of standing on the ice or falling in the water
Then make a CRT for that if that's the case.

I mean, not even the Snowman himself too had enough screen time either considering he's the last antagonist in Krypto. But then I wouldn't really be using that as an excuse. As there isn't any proof of Tissues being able to just sneeze away projectiles whenever he could
Tissue has less them 6 minutes of screen time and most is him just talking or sneezing, how about snowman?

any way, If something is hitted by M class winds, It will be trowed away or at least burst(in the case of the snow balls)
mean, true, eventually the Snowman is just going to use his wind in response that and just blow the snots right back at him. And the snowman can just finish Tissues off before he thaws himself out
Debatable, but sure, fair enough
Then make a CRT for that if that's the case.
Talking about IT in the OS thread sinse there isn't much suport for object shows

The Angry Snowman's regeneration and immortality make it so that Tissues would need to infect the Angry Snowman to win. It's highly likely for Tissues to pass the infection to the Angry Snowman, but it takes some time to start causing symptoms unless the liquid gets to a mechanical part, and the only mechanical part of the Angry Snowman is a chip inside of him, so Tissues would have to survive this battle for some time.

Of what concerns how long it took MePhone4 to get sick during Inanimate Insanity season 2: During episode 7, "Everything’s A-OJ", released on YouTube on 20/9/2014, MePhone4 seemed fine moments after he got sneezed on. He wiped the snots off of himself and seemed fine for the rest of when he appeared during that episode, which was only a few seconds. The episode ended at nighttime, where MePhone4 wasn't seen, but no one heard of MePhone4 getting sick. During episode 8, "Theft and Battery" released on YouTube on 12/2/2015, none of the characters knew where MePhone4 was, with even MePad saying that he "appears to be running a tad bit late" without being specific as to why. MrPhone4 appeared moments later, evidently sick.
  • Least generous interpretation: It took 4 months, 23 days, 2 minutes and at least 43 seconds for MePhone4 to get sick, based on the exact moment he stopped showing symptoms upon contact with the snot during episode 7, until the day of episode 8's release.
  • A medium interpretation: It took 1 night for MePhone4 to get sick, based on that being the visible amount of time that passed, seeing as how during episode 7, it became nighttime at the end, then during episode 8, it became daytime.
  • Most generous interpretation: It took 28 seconds for MePhone4 to get sick, based on the exact moment he stopped showing symptoms upon contact with the snot during episode 7, until the exact moment he stopped talking during the voting screen.
My personal pick is somewhere between the least generous interpretation and the medium interpretation, since MePhone4 collects votes that real people made over the course of real life time, so the real life time that passes between episodes is probably relevant.

Tissues has the stats to hold off the Angry Snowman temporarily, but I doubt that Tissues would survive a long time when there's no proof he has any good use in combat aside from just sneezing at an opponent. The idea that the Angry Snowman wouldn't find a way around the sneezing for many hours seems unrealistic.

The only other feasible option for Tissues to win would be to burn the Angry Snowman in a specific way that would prevent regeneration, but Tissues can't activate fire at will, and even if he could, getting close to the Angry Snowman would be a risk, and Tissues has never been shown to make clever use of his snots.

For all the reasons I wrote in this message, I vote for the Angry Snowman winning.

The Angry Snowman's regeneration and immortality make it so that Tissues would need to infect the Angry Snowman to win. It's highly likely for Tissues to pass the infection to the Angry Snowman, but it takes some time to start causing symptoms unless the liquid gets to a mechanical part, and the only mechanical part of the Angry Snowman is a chip inside of him, so Tissues would have to survive this battle for some time.

Of what concerns how long it took MePhone4 to get sick during Inanimate Insanity season 2: During episode 7, "Everything’s A-OJ", released on YouTube on 20/9/2014, MePhone4 seemed fine moments after he got sneezed on. He wiped the snots off of himself and seemed fine for the rest of when he appeared during that episode, which was only a few seconds. The episode ended at nighttime, where MePhone4 wasn't seen, but no one heard of MePhone4 getting sick. During episode 8, "Theft and Battery" released on YouTube on 12/2/2015, none of the characters knew where MePhone4 was, with even MePad saying that he "appears to be running a tad bit late" without being specific as to why. MrPhone4 appeared moments later, evidently sick.
  • Least generous interpretation: It took 4 months, 23 days, 2 minutes and at least 43 seconds for MePhone4 to get sick, based on the exact moment he stopped showing symptoms upon contact with the snot during episode 7, until the day of episode 8's release.
  • A medium interpretation: It took 1 night for MePhone4 to get sick, based on that being the visible amount of time that passed, seeing as how during episode 7, it became nighttime at the end, then during episode 8, it became daytime.
  • Most generous interpretation: It took 28 seconds for MePhone4 to get sick, based on the exact moment he stopped showing symptoms upon contact with the snot during episode 7, until the exact moment he stopped talking during the voting screen.
My personal pick is somewhere between the least generous interpretation and the medium interpretation, since MePhone4 collects votes that real people made over the course of real life time, so the real life time that passes between episodes is probably relevant.

Tissues has the stats to hold off the Angry Snowman temporarily, but I doubt that Tissues would survive a long time when there's no proof he has any good use in combat aside from just sneezing at an opponent. The idea that the Angry Snowman wouldn't find a way around the sneezing for many hours seems unrealistic.

The only other feasible option for Tissues to win would be to burn the Angry Snowman in a specific way that would prevent regeneration, but Tissues can't activate fire at will, and even if he could, getting close to the Angry Snowman would be a risk, and Tissues has never been shown to make clever use of his snots.

For all the reasons I wrote in this message, I vote for the Angry Snowman winning.
Nicely thought-out, counted

fair enough, Tissues get a cold FRA

I was probable overestimating tissues sinse I made his profile :V

With how limited Tissues’ screentime was, we hardly got to see any potential of what he can do.

That being said, snowman infects with eternal cold FRA

Bump, just 3 more votes left

I forgot this match existed lol, counted anyways

Counted, just one more vote left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back