• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Yes, I'm talking to you.
:cry~1:

Is not about money but about This page that should be renamed to King Caesar (Showa)
Done.

Don't know if only happens to me but when clicking a notification as mark read/unread I get an error about the requested page not being found.

might I get this page unlocked so I can finish applying a CRT (Idek why it is locked)

I ask to add a note to Sans' profile, as said by the very op of the crt, his proposition of Undertale's soul attacks being limited since their's is affected by physical durability in a way, it didn't apply to Sans since his normal attacks completely ignore the physical durability of the target, so i suggest to add a note to show this and avoid confusion, the not being:

Note: altho the physiogy page says that the monster's durability negation is limited, that doesn't apply to Sans as he ignore physical durability with his attacks contrary to the other monsters of undertale

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back