• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What benefits do Type 5 Acausality and Transduality grant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdiosyncraticLawyer

Username Only
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
What abilities do Type 5 Acausality and each type of Transduality grant? You can assume I understand every ability besides these.

acausality type 5 as it say is being unbound by cause and effect.
so any cause or effect on them are rendered null thus interacting with them is almost visually impossible

Transduality would be being unbound by things determined by a duality
Light and dark
Existence and nonexistence
life and death

basically anything that the verses elaborated upon as dualities within the verse
to avoid NLF we wouldn't assume anyone with tranduality type 2 to be unbound by dualities not present within their verse context.
so if cause and and effect isn't a duality within the context they will not gain Acausality Type 5
or if Existence and nonexisdtence isn't a duality within their verse it will not grant nonexistent physiology

As for Transduality Type 3. It's not my strong suit so I'll let someone answer that
cause 5 Truth state is kinda hard to explain and i don't have time for it atm

From my understanding, both Type 3 Transduality and Type 5 Acausality are functionally identical, preventing the "user" from being interacted with unless at least one of the following prerequisites are fulfilled:
1. The opponent has the same ability themselves.
2. The opponent has feats of interaction with Type 3 Tranduals and Type 5 Acausals and/or has power nullification/negation for the aforementioned.
3. The opponent is ontologically superior (i.e. higher-dimensional in comparison to the "user", greater layers into Tier 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back